Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best RB in NFC East?
Marion Barber, Cowboys 2 4.26%
Felix Jones, Cowboys 21 44.68%
Tashard Choice, Cowboys 6 12.77%
Lesean McCoy, Eagles 5 10.64%
Brandon Jacobs, Giants 2 4.26%
Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants 7 14.89%
Clinton Portis, Redskins 3 6.38%
Larry Johnson, Redskins 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I went with Tashard Choice because even though he isnt the starter of his team, I feel he is the most consistent and can do everything well. I also believe that the ability to stay healthy is a huge part of being a good RB.
i agree, he has heart too. Ahmad Bradshaw is a player though, he just needs to realize that he can't be superman all the time. He puts such a burden on his body with what he does and also exposes the ball too often. Choice and Bradshaw aren't the flashiest, but they are both guys that are capable of being much better than they are right now.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't fault the votes for Choice. ABSOLUTELY Love the guy.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's clearly Raymell baby Rice.

I went Bradshaw, but almost went Choice, but that's just me. I really love when Bradshaw gets the, loves how he runs. Love Choice too. I think Felix is too injury prone for now. Then again, so is Bradshaw...hmmm.

yea, I vote Ray Rice
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, the East really fell off at RB.

I'm gonna say Felix is the best, but his durability is a major concern for me.

2nd place is probably a 3 way tie between McCoy, Bradshaw, and Choice. I like all 3 equally for different reasons.

Washington is loaded with washed up backs, and Jacobs and Barber are both having a race to see who can be washed up first.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it's clearly Raymell baby Rice.

I went Bradshaw, but almost went Choice, but that's just me. I really love when Bradshaw gets the, loves how he runs. Love Choice too. I think Felix is too injury prone for now. Then again, so is Bradshaw...hmmm.

yea, I vote Ray Rice
I think if given more touches, Bradshaw is going to have a big year. He's a beast, he just needs more touches.

But I'm not ready to anoint him yet. I want to see him do it first. I think very highly of Bradshaw though. He's our own mini MJD.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Portis will obviously get first crack, but knowing Shanny don't be surprised to see someone like Ryan Torrain or Keiland Williams become the featured back. Also I am still holding out on Willie Parker. I don't think he's as washed up as some people think and in a ZBS I think he can still make cuts quick enough.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:15 PM    (permalink
LetsGoGiants!
Rookie

LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.LetsGoGiants! could make a wolverine purr.

Felix Jones, although I'm curious to see what McCoy does being the #1.

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!
LetsGoGiants! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Portis will obviously get first crack, but knowing Shanny don't be surprised to see someone like Ryan Torrain or Keiland Williams become the featured back. Also I am still holding out on Willie Parker. I don't think he's as washed up as some people think and in a ZBS I think he can still make cuts quick enough.
In all likelihood, youre gonna see a RBC that produces. It won't just be 1 guy, and none of them alone will look all that impressive, but collectively, the group will put up solid numbers.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you want the best back now? I'd still go Jones. We dont have the strongest core of RBs in this division as a whole. We have some youth and some very injury prone aging players.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So you want the best back now? I'd still go Jones. We dont have the strongest core of RBs in this division as a whole. We have some youth and some very injury prone aging players.
You do have the strongest core of RBs in the division actually.

Barber/Jones/Choice is definitely the best RBC currently in our division. My favorite RB you have is Choice, he's the total package.

If healthy Jones is a beast. And Barber is a great short yardage guy at this point in his career.

While Jones and Barber aren't durable, Choice is. I love Choice, I thought he was a steal when you guys drafted him. I recall liking him more than Jones coming out. I was wrong about Jones, but I was right about Choice being nasty.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You do have the strongest core of RBs in the division actually.

Barber/Jones/Choice is definitely the best RBC currently in our division. My favorite RB you have is Choice, he's the total package.

If healthy Jones is a beast. And Barber is a great short yardage guy at this point in his career.

While Jones and Barber aren't durable, Choice is. I love Choice, I thought he was a steal when you guys drafted him. I recall liking him more than Jones coming out. I was wrong about Jones, but I was right about Choice being nasty.
I was talking about the division as a whole. Obviously Dallas has the strongest core. I meant the whole division's core, compared to the rest of the league. (Jones, Barber, Mccoy, Portis, Jacobs, Bradshaw, etc.)

My last post was more in response to what D said, on the previous page. I didnt even bother to notice this 2nd page. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-03-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more injury and Felix Jones' potential will be completely shot and he will be the next Julius Jones. I love his potential, but he hasn't shown anything but flashes. I need more consistency than he's shown me to make him the best RB in the NFC East. I give credit to Barber for playing through his quad injury practically all year. Toughness is a factor I give strong credence to, when I grade RBs. MB3 isn't nearly warn down to the degree that Portis is. When that time comes, MB3 will surely go down in my book.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I def. feel Felix will be just fine. He had some freak injuries. He def. has the body to carry the load. The guy just keeps getting bigger, he has to be about 220 now, which is insane. I remember when a lot of guys argument for not drafting him was because he was too small. haha. He really can be the complete package. I hope they follow through with the promise to get the ball in his hands more.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I def. feel Felix will be just fine. He had some freak injuries. He def. has the body to carry the load. The guy just keeps getting bigger, he has to be about 220 now, which is insane. I remember when a lot of guys arguments for not drafting him was because he was too small. haha.
getting bigger doesn't necessarily mean anything. if anything, all it does is make you slower.

Tiki wasn't the biggest in the world, but knew how to take hits. Westbrook improved his durability after contacting Tiki and asking him what he does.

Sometimes you just have to know how to take punishment. Maybe thats Felix's problem?

He's bigger than CJ, yet not nearly as durable. Size doesn't really mean all that much, unless you're grossly undersized which Jones never was.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
BBD, that's not exactly what I recall, but I won't make haste. ;)

I may have to agree that perhaps he is the #1 back though. My inner gut tells me so, but my first reaction was Barber.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
BBD, that's not exactly what I recall, but I won't make haste. ;)

I may have to agree that perhaps he is the #1 back though. My inner gut tells me so, but my first reaction was Barber.
Lol, i remember perfectly. I hated the Jones pick, I thought you guys made a horrible mistake passing on Mendenhall, but loved the selection of Choice later in the draft.

I even remember saying that I think Choice will be better than Jones. It was ages ago, but if you search hard enough I'm sure you can find my exact quote.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I def. feel Felix will be just fine. He had some freak injuries. He def. has the body to carry the load. The guy just keeps getting bigger, he has to be about 220 now, which is insane. I remember when a lot of guys argument for not drafting him was because he was too small. haha. He really can be the complete package. I hope they follow through with the promise to get the ball in his hands more.
They will give it to him more. No doubt. I hope he fulfills his promise. With how overrated he is already, I think it will be hard to maintain his same high ypc average with more attempts. I've never considered him a workhorse back. I think he's a great time share back who can use his fresh legs to make a big impact. More carries should translate to more big plays, but I think there will be a point where his effectiveness will plateau. Figuring out where that plateau is will be the task. How many carries should he get to maintain optimum performance...

Tash on the other hand is a full time workhorse type back and can maintain effectiveness throughout. MB3 isn't... so maybe I need to reconsider my vote.. hmm...
Old 05-03-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
getting bigger doesn't necessarily mean anything. if anything, all it does is make you slower.

Tiki wasn't the biggest in the world, but knew how to take hits. Westbrook improved his durability after contacting Tiki and asking him what he does.

Sometimes you just have to know how to take punishment. Maybe thats Felix's problem?

He's bigger than CJ, yet not nearly as durable. Size doesn't really mean all that much, unless you're grossly undersized which Jones never was.
Felix is fine. I was just pointing out how much larger he has gotten. So people shouldnt worry about him getting worn down because of his size. Felix's injuries were just freaky more than anything, he's never had a history of injuries. And in the NFL, it almost always happened out of bounds, after big gainers. I cant see the future, but I really dont think there is going to be a problem with injuries. He got his toe stepped on, he pulled up lame after rolling out of bounds with hammy, and he hurt his knee the same way, after picking up 30-40 yards. None of the injuries will linger into this year. If anything, having a larger role could help him, by keeping loose and warmed up. I've hated the way we've used him up until this point. The team doesnt seem worried about his durability at all right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-03-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
They will give it to him more. No doubt. I hope he fulfills his promise. With how overrated he is already, I think it will be hard to maintain his same high ypc average with more attempts. I've never considered him a workhorse back. I think he's a great time share back who can use his fresh legs to make a big impact. More carries should translate to more big plays, but I think there will be a point where his effectiveness will plateau. Figuring out where that plateau is will be the task. How many carries should he get to maintain optimum performance...

Tash on the other hand is a full time workhorse type back and can maintain effectiveness throughout. MB3 isn't... so maybe I need to reconsider my vote.. hmm...
Just because you've never seen Jones do it, doesnt mean he cant. Had Felix played on any other team in the nation, he would have been an every down back. He just so happened to be backing up Darren Mcfadden. Felix's talent trumps that of Choice's and Choice is a fine talent. I dont see any reason why Felix couldnt carry the load. He's fantastic between the tackles and to the outside. He's a complete back...he can do everything you need him to do. He's bigger, faster, and has better vision than Choice. Again it comes to the durability, but so long as he stays healthy. The guy can be a perennial pro bowl talent, given that he gets the carries. I wouldnt expect a major drop off in production as well, because he is so effective between the tackles. He's not a speed back...he's just not, he's certainly fast but he can do everything. He's not just a type that you run tosses and stretches to, keeping him almost exclusive to the outside.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-03-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's leave Jacobs out of it.. I never was a fan of him from day 1. What an over rated RB. If Bradshaw can stay healthy I have no doubt in my mind, Bradshaw can out play him. That guy is a sick RB. It's too bad the rest of the division fans don't see as much of him. The dude has game and is right up there with everyone else. I can't wait for the Jacobs era to be done. I pray Bradshaw steals the thunder from Jacobs, and can be # 1.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I had to go Ahmad Bradshaw. Felix can be a beast and me and MOTH have went back and forth on this regarding him getting touches, but the team tried a few times to give him feature back touches and he got hurt. You just can't expect a team to keep forcing him the rock if he can't stay on the field.

So we'll see, I think he's the most talented, but Bradshaw can really do it all, breakaway speed, catch, run hard inside, and he's pretty durable and will play through injuries. I'd probably take Felix over him if I'm starting a team, but for now I roll with Bradshaw.

I was also impressed by Shady. When you look at Westbrook's rookie season it was nothing to write home about, he'll get alot better and unlike alot of part time backs who shared the rock in college he carried Pitt on his back, his future is still very bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

As flawed as Jacobs is, you can't deny the presence he has on the field and how it effects the defense when he's healthy and has running lanes to go through.

PA won't work the same when we no longer have Jacobs. No one wants to see him in the open field.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Eh, I had to go Ahmad Bradshaw. Felix can be a beast and me and MOTH have went back and forth on this regarding him getting touches, but the team tried a few times to give him feature back touches and he got hurt. You just can't expect a team to keep forcing him the rock if he can't stay on the field.

So we'll see, I think he's the most talented, but Bradshaw can really do it all, breakaway speed, catch, run hard inside, and he's pretty durable and will play through injuries. I'd probably take Felix over him if I'm starting a team, but for now I roll with Bradshaw.

I was also impressed by Shady. When you look at Westbrook's rookie season it was nothing to write home about, he'll get alot better and unlike alot of part time backs who shared the rock in college he carried Pitt on his back, his future is still very bright.
That's not really true...even when he was healthy, he was topping out at 9 carriers per game, if he was lucky. Finally at the end of the year, they started giving him 10+ and he was playing fantastic football.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-03-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
I pray Bradshaw steals the thunder from Jacobs, and can be # 1.
me too, Jacobs just isn't very agile at all. Maybe if Bradshaw got more carries he wouldn't try to over-do it so often in the few times he actually does. If you look at his first two preseasons, he was amazing in those little outlet passes when Brooks was going to get sacked. He has a good ability to contribute to the passing game, although he is no where near what Best or Spiller could be in that aspect. I don't question any part of his game, he just needs to be more disiplined.

Yeah i agree with BBD, when the Cowboys drafted Jones, i was a little happy because i felt he was really one dimensional, and deserved to go in the second round. I really don't think he could be a #1 guy just based off of how he isn't tough enough, and certainly doesn't hold onto the ball well. I think it was last year, he was returning a kick versus the giants and his arm was barely touched by a defender, the ball popped out and we recovered. That is still more easily fixed than his tendency to bounce things outside.

I love Lesean McCoy, i called it about 3 months before it happened that McCoy would go to the Eagles in the second. He is very similar to Westbrook, but will need some time to adapt to the NFL middle run game. He is a great receiver, very shifty and knows how to escape a defender in space, more quick than fast, but he is still fast.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As flawed as Jacobs is, you can't deny the presence he has on the field and how it effects the defense when he's healthy and has running lanes to go through.

PA won't work the same when we no longer have Jacobs. No one wants to see him in the open field.
Yeah it hurts the defense, but it hurts him too! If I am the DC I am telling my guys it's not a big deal. For every shot he gives you, it hurts him, and slows him down for that game or later in the season. It's not like he is the damn juggernaut! Plus he needs near perfect blocking or else they stop his buttock cold. Bradshaw took that same horrible run blocking and out played him, on 2 busted legs. That's talent and that's heart!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote