Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best RB in NFC East?
Marion Barber, Cowboys 2 4.26%
Felix Jones, Cowboys 21 44.68%
Tashard Choice, Cowboys 6 12.77%
Lesean McCoy, Eagles 5 10.64%
Brandon Jacobs, Giants 2 4.26%
Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants 7 14.89%
Clinton Portis, Redskins 3 6.38%
Larry Johnson, Redskins 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-NewFan41 View Post
I don't even give a **** about this site but i just wanna say one thing, then you can ban me and **** lol i dont give a ****.

But i think everyone agrees with this... THUMPER YOUR A ******* *****. the eagles blow. the cowboys are gonna **** on them again this season, and with the way both teams are set up, the only thing the eagles will sniff is romo's ass for the next 5 plus years.

Go jerk off to desean and maclin, there two little ***** ass 180 pound recievers who aren't gonna do ****. And when dez bryant SHITs all over asanta samuel's garbage ass face im gonna laugh, knowing somewhere out there your crying in your living room like a 4 year old *****.

the cowboys are gonna shittttttttttttttttttt on the eagles. lol your such a *****. your posts are GARBAGE kid. ohhhhh they new every play cause of maclins trick little ***** ****. shut up dude. Jenkins is nasty. Your blind homerism and hatred is terrible. The eagles suck dude. lol kevin kolb. Look at the cowboys roster. They are gonna wipe the floor with your ***** ass. Lol your defense on Romo, Barber, Witten, Felix, Choice, Martellus, Miles, Dez, Roy, and even Ogletree.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thats a **** fest. complete dominance.

Well this is it for me on this site, this was a completely classless post, and you can ban the **** out of me, i just had to get this off my chest. Thumper your a *****.

Your comeback will be irrelevant, as i will not post again no matter what you say, and will probly be banned anyway. Thank you... and goodnight.

lol the eagles... stupid fool.

So long SWDC.
Though I don't agree with all of this, PLEASE POST MORE.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Yeah, Sure... :D That was pathetic, he wouldn't even take a response what a cowardly little weasel he is, he says a bunch of stupid **** and then he won't take a response, Yep, he owned me, you guys are right. He just made himself look stupid.
I'd be willing to bet my life savings if you saw any of us on here in person, you wouldn't talk the way you do on here, for fear of getting you butt wooped, whose the coward now? Sure maybe because it is on the internet it isn't exactly heroic (by normal standards) but its better than anything you'd ever do, pulling your wimpy ass -rep remarks to Sniper, and the roundabout ways you attack me, but this guy straight up called you out on your ****, its definitely less cowardly than the way you go about your business.

And I only say this out of love.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I'd be willing to bet my life savings if you saw any of us on here in person, you wouldn't talk the way you do on here, for fear of getting you butt wooped, whose the coward now? Sure maybe because it is on the internet it isn't exactly heroic (by normal standards) but its better than anything you'd ever do, pulling your wimpy ass -rep remarks to Sniper, and the roundabout ways you attack me, but this guy straight up called you out on your ****, its definitely less cowardly than the way you go about your business.

And I only say this out of love.
No, I'm an arrogant douche off of here as well.

Awww <3
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:10 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I fully support the NON banning of T-Newfan41. who neg repped him? he deserves super duper plus rep for that.
hahahahahhaa epic win.

also thumper, because he's said it in one thread. he doesn't bring up kolb and maclin everywhere he goes. we all know Portis, along with the rest of the skins RB's, were good back in like, 06-07. he's not even sure Portis will start, yet he's giving him 1300+ yards, which is hilarious.
2008, CP was BEAST - 1487yds/9 TDs.
I don't know what Portis is gonna do in 2010, but I do BELIEVE in him. No fool proof logic, just faith.
You know, seeing without sight.
It's not a crazy bet for a SKins fan anyway, if you have a jonez for CP carrying the rock like I do.

1300+ yards for a RB who should still be in or near his prime, with a major upgrade at OC and QB running in a ZBS, how could a SKins fan NOT take that bet??

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 05-21-2010 at 11:14 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Awww <3
I'm glad you don't think I'm coming on too strong, I just want to please you so your posts don't seem so grumpy. You won't be able to help but be happy after I'm through with you.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Awww <3
I got a feeling you're the kid at school who no one likes and everyone calls a tool and you think they're all joking when they're all being serious and don't like you. Better yet, you're probly just some 13 year old punk who thinks he is cool for acting like a douche on the interwebz. When you come up with something inteligent, witty or funny to say on the forums and not a homer post or "I'm not offended at all, his post was stupid" post, then you can come back, until then, just leave cause you aren't doing this forum any help being here.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This right here was beautiful... it's a shame I missed it. Alas, at least someone finally told it like it is, thank you T-new wherever you may be.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

I can't believe I missed all of this, classic stuff, but let me talk in Thumper terms so he understands....

ahahahhahaha T-New made Thumper his ***** OMGAZZZZ!1!!!!11!

The worst part of T-New's post is that it's too long to sig quote, damn shame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 05-21-2010 at 08:51 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The entire NFC EAST discussion should be put in the HOF

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many of you max repped T-New for that bomb post?? LOL

I know I did.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This needs a bump. Right now i think it might be between Ahmad Bradshaw and LeSean McCoy, who has made a huge leap in his 2nd year. I'm gonna pat myself on the back for this post, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I voted Felix Jones, but just to mention his name, I'll say I think LeSean McCoy is going to be much improved this season. He's in much better shape and will be both quicker and stronger this year. Apparently he was around 217 last year but was really soft, he looks jacked this year compared to last year.
Felix Jones actually still is very much in the conversation though, he just isn't getting enough chances.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With our OL the way it is, Bradshaw gets my vote. I will say that McCoy is obviously more adept in the passing game, correct me if i'm wrong, but he just doesn't run through the middle like you'd wish your starter would. Correll Buckhalter wasn't a big guy, and he ran with authority throught the middle against us.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's actually an excellent inside runner, which is something I never thought I'd say about Mcoy. He doesn't run people over, but he has great vision and balance, and can break tackles now. He's also not the fastest guy, so he isn't gonna outrun everyone to the corner like a Chris Johnson, but he is super quick to/through the hole, and I'd say he gets most of his yardage between the tackles.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just going by the stats, I can say Bradshaw. I never liked Jacobs, so I never would vote for him, even though he was productive. However, Bradshaw with sub par run blocking, has elevated himself to 4th in the NFL in yards. The guy is the total package, and shown that he can create something out of nothing, especially if the play breaks down. So just going by the stats of this season, he is the best RB in the East. Until someone steps up and passes him, I'd vote for him.

His skill set is MUCH better than Jacobs, and he doesn't need pristine blocking to get his yards.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:50 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Bradshaw before, and feel comfortable in that it was the right vote. Sadly, if Felix had been getting the amount of touches every week that he did vs the Titans then maybe I'd feel different, but Bradshaw has been running like an animal, and is a very well rounded RB.

McCoy is just picture perfect for the Eagles offense, there are some things he's not great at but it won't matter in that offense and he always was a Westbrook clone. I love what he's done this year also, I need to see the rest of this season and see Felix getting the same amount of touches to see who I would like to rank higher out of the two.

Oh and Funbuncher, 1300 yards for Clinton Portis? FAIL lollll....He was nowhere near being in his prime like you said he was, and while you can say he got injured so we'd never know, games where he was getting 13 carries for 33 yards say otherwise. He's finished, and wasn't even gonna break 1000 yards in a full season.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2010, 10:04 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I voted for Bradshaw before, and feel comfortable in that it was the right vote. Sadly, if Felix had been getting the amount of touches every week that he did vs the Titans then maybe I'd feel different, but Bradshaw has been running like an animal, and is a very well rounded RB.

McCoy is just picture perfect for the Eagles offense, there are some things he's not great at but it won't matter in that offense and he always was a Westbrook clone. I love what he's done this year also, I need to see the rest of this season and see Felix getting the same amount of touches to see who I would like to rank higher out of the two.

Oh and Funbuncher, 1300 yards for Clinton Portis? FAIL lollll....He was nowhere near being in his prime like you said he was, and while you can say he got injured so we'd never know, games where he was getting 13 carries for 33 yards say otherwise. He's finished, and wasn't even gonna break 1000 yards in a full season.

I like Felix's skill set. I think if he got fed more he could do good things, but I want to see production to go along with it, otherwise it's a waste. Finally we are utilizing Bradshaw's talent. That has made me happy this year. Now he can show the league and other fans how good he can be. Plus, like I said, no more perfect blocking for Jacobs to get 5.0 yards a carry. So what does that mean? With little or no blocking Bradshaw is creating positive yards from nothing. Now durability is a huge issue, and knock on him. But the guy is 24 years old, and can only get better as he gets used to being the guy. Plus once the defense gets tired chasing him all game, then I don't mind having Jacobs come in and wear down the defense with his style.

Felix has great potential but I am not voting for a guy who is in the 30s in terms of yardage he has rushed for, when our guy is 4th doing with with basically sub par run blocking. Plus now I feel comfortable saying Bradshaw has the total package. Except for Elite speed, he has everything.

I am comfortable voting for Bradshaw. If it was Jacobs starting once again I'd vote for another RB. Maybe even Jones, but finally we are putting the better guy ahead and rewarding him.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacobs and Bradshaw are averaging the same amount of yards per carry this year Bossing. I think Bradshaw's the better back but Jacobs has been very good as well so far. I know it's a lot less carries for Jacobs compared to Bradshaw but I like the way he's running again after that one play in Indy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Jacobs and Bradshaw are averaging the same amount of yards per carry this year Bossing. I think Bradshaw's the better back but Jacobs has been very good as well so far. I know it's a lot less carries for Jacobs compared to Bradshaw but I like the way he's running again after that one play in Indy.
Yeah but less carries. Bradshaw is dominating early on, and when the passing game gets going, he tends to get better. Jacobs, if he started, would be getting owned! In the Bears game, how many times did Peppers, LB or another DL guy shoot the gap? Had it been Jacobs we'd be losing yards. Bradshaw's getting the tougher yards by far. This is the perfect role for Jacobs.

Plus just watch the skill set of the players. It's not even close how much better Bradshaw's skill set is over Jacobs. Had it been the opposite Jacobs would be starting.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I agree with you on mostly everything but Jacobs has been running better this year than last. Bradshaw is infinitely better than Jacobs at everything except pass protection but he's even improving in that area. I don't want Bradshaw to wear down as the season goes on though so I 'd like to see more of a 60/40 split instead of the 70/30 we're at right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

We finally realized what you guys started the season doing, last week. We shouldn't have let Barber be the starter this season, as Jacobs shouldn't be the starter for you guys. I don't want to make it seem like Jacobs or Barber is trash, but both teams have better backs that should be used alot more then the latter. Even though we still lost we are alot better with Felix getting 20 carries a game.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah LL you really should be following the plan that we're running right now. Let Jones get the majority of the carries and let Barber spell him in situations that fit him the most. It looks like you might start to do that after the Titans game but we'll see with Garrett. My main concern right now is Bradshaw wearing down as the year goes on. He has been known to get nicked up with injuries.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
We finally realized what you guys started the season doing, last week. We shouldn't have let Barber be the starter this season, as Jacobs shouldn't be the starter for you guys. I don't want to make it seem like Jacobs or Barber is trash, but both teams have better backs that should be used alot more then the latter. Even though we still lost we are alot better with Felix getting 20 carries a game.
Yeah I agree. But Jacobs got given the role due to tenure, and being # 2 when Tiki was here. Last year both Rbs were hurt, and Bradshaw played with heart, and still got his yards with two hurt ankles! Jacobs mouthing off about his role wasn't going to help his cause either, especially if the other guy is better AND keeps his mouth shut. As a coach, I am playing the other guy.

I really would love to see the production by Felix if he is the main guy. I think it would be damn good! But in the mean time, you guys will stick to your passing which will feed the stats of Romo, Witten, and Austin.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Tashard Choice injured? I've thought that he's better than Barber for a while now. Start the game with Felix and Tashard and then bring Barber in when they're tired so he can beat up their defense and let your D rest.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tashard's fine. Marion just makes an ass load of money, and Garrett absoluetly loves him. Took long enough to get Felix more touches. I wouldnt expect to see much of Choice unless there is an injury. I just hope we keep feeding Felix the ball. I still think he's the best back in the NFC East, his sample size is just really low, because Garrett has really limited his role over the years. There is really no denying Felix's talent, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

According to FootballOutsiders, LeSean McCoy is the second best running back in the NFL based on the DYAR stat, and the third best running back in the NFL based on the DVOA stat:

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote