Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who is the best DB in the NFC East?
Mike Jenkins (DALLAS) 14 30.43%
Corey Webster (NY) 12 26.09%
Carlos Rogers (WASH) 1 2.17%
Orlando Scandrick (DALLAS) 1 2.17%
Terrell Thomas (NY) 3 6.52%
Terrence Newman (DALLAS) 0 0%
Antrel Rolle (NY) 2 4.35%
Quinten Mikell (PHI) 0 0%
Asante Samuels (PHI) 12 26.09%
Other 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-05-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
??? He backtracked from his previous statement?

I think you are looking for regressed, lol.
yeah my bad, they're soo close though!

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
yeah my bad, they're soo close though!
Its all good, I had two posts in a row where I corrected someone, it felt weird. I felt Sniper-like, haha (though the other post was a typo or forgetting).

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Why do you "Hate" Mike Jenkins, Thumper?

Because he is an epic douche bag who is super arrogant and annoying.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:12 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And how does that differ from the gentleman in your signature?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporting Caste View Post
Thumper said something false and I pointed it out. Whoops. I apologize.
Whoops, just because he gave up only one touchdown to Sidney Rice I guess that makes him a top 5 corner in the NFL... Do you realize how stupid that is? That a guy can play average for half a season, then play well for the other half because his pass rush finally came alive and become a top 5 corner. I guess its a Cowboy thing...

And you realize that me saying Terrell Thomas is better than Mike Jenkins and that Talib might be isn't ridiculous right? Thomas was just as good in coverage as Mike Jenkins and he was the best run supporting corner in the NFL and Talib while he was burned more often because of his gambling but he was actually better in coverage most of the time and he was a better run supporter.

Why don't you hop off Mike Jenkins ****?

Last edited by Thumper : 05-05-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
And how does that differ from the gentleman in your signature?
Jenkins plays for a rival team.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
FreshBoy!
Veteran

FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FreshBoy! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Jenkins plays for a rival team.
But you admit Desean is an "epic douchebag who is super arrogant and annoying" otherwise?
FreshBoy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But you admit Desean is an "epic douchebag who is super arrogant and annoying" otherwise?
Well to the other team's fans yeah he is...

I would be ticked if Miles Austin did that
Old 05-05-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your credibility is severely undermined by the fact that he allowed only one touchdown to Rice.

So you don't know what you're talking about. And your list is a joke, like most things you say.
Quote:
I wasn't talking to you, douche.

I'd agree with Woodson, Revis and Brown, but that's it. DRC isn't on Jenkins' level and while I love Brandon Flowers (and originally wanted Dallas to draft him instead of Jenkins), I don't think he's on Jenkins' level right now, either.

Guys like Terrell Thomas and Aqib Talib being mentioned in the same conversation as Jenkins is laughable. You'd expect that kind of thing from Humper, though.
Quote:
"Whatever, my grounds for making the argument I did were totally wrong, but I know the argument is still sound."

You're smart.
the middle one was addressed to me (others to Thumper who didn't do anything back or anything to deserve it), but i did say "you dont have to be a douche to prove your point". Not that he is one, that he acted like one. He wasn't really adding to anything, and now overlooking it again i dont think its necessary to do what i said, but what he did was just completely unnecessary.

Edit: the last one is kindof funny, but he's obviously going out of his way to attack thumper

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Definition of a hypocrite. Your allowed to like a guy on your team but he isn't? I'm not saying Jenkins is a top five corner or anything, but why is it ok for you to make such statements, but rival fans can't? I can't tell you how many times everyone has politely (then progressively less politely) asked you to hop off of Kolb's, then Maclin, but you still don't listen. What makes you think he will listen to you, if you can't listen to multiple posters telling you about the same problem you have?
Quote:
Well to the other team's fans yeah he is...

I would be ticked if Miles Austin did that
Honestly, I could give a crap. Its football, celebrate, let another player celebrate when they make a play. Why is it ok to give Eagles players the golden key to do whatever they want, but OMGzzzz, a Cowboy celebrated a touchdown!!!!?!?!?! As long as he isn't breaking rules or taunting, let it go. I guess you've given up on trying to say your not a hypocrite? Because you've done it a bunch of times your last few posts. You're getting sloppy, EF45.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoops, just because he gave up only one touchdown to Sidney Rice I guess that makes him a top 5 corner in the NFL... Do you realize how stupid that is? That a guy can play average for half a season, then play well for the other half because his pass rush finally came alive and become a top 5 corner. I guess its a Cowboy thing...

And you realize that me saying Terrell Thomas is better than Mike Jenkins and that Talib might be isn't ridiculous right? Thomas was just as good in coverage as Mike Jenkins and he was the best run supporting corner in the NFL and Talib while he was burned more often because of his gambling but he was actually better in coverage most of the time and he was a better run supporter.

Why won't you stop talking about things you know nothing about?

First you say Jenkins did great the first half and fell off in the second. Then you say he only played well for the second half after his pass rush 'finally came alive.'

The problem with this new argument of yours, which directly contradicts your original version, is that Jenkins played great all year. His low point, in fact, would be the end of the year, with the Vick pass to Maclin and the Rice touchdown, the latter of which he had great coverage but just wasn't big enough to keep Rice from pulling it down.

The fact that you repeatedly put your foot in your mouth further undermines your claims regarding other players who you say are as good as/better than Jenkins.

If you don't know anything about Jenkins and still make grand conclusions regarding him, it's safe to assume you do the same for most other players you talk about.

Dude, stop being ridiculous.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

[quote=eaglesalltheway;2164368]Definition of a hypocrite. Your allowed to like a guy on your team but he isn't? I'm not saying Jenkins is a top five corner or anything, but why is it ok for you to make such statements, but rival fans can't? I can't tell you how many times everyone has politely (then progressively less politely) asked you to hop off of Kolb's, then Maclin, but you still don't listen. What makes you think he will listen to you, if you can't listen to multiple posters telling you about the same problem you have?[quote]

Difference is that I'm not going around talking about how they're top in the league, I've made long and probably far too drawn out cases for Kolb and Maclin but never have I said something that homer. I've said I think Kolb will succeed and be a good QB and that Maclin is a top young receiver in the division. Never have I said or implied they're one of the best at their spot in the NFL. Him calling Jenkins a top 5 corner is just dumb, my points are sensible I'm just irritating about making them, he is wrong and he is being a douche about it.

Quote:
Honestly, I could give a crap. Its football, celebrate, let another player celebrate when they make a play. Why is it ok to give Eagles players the golden key to do whatever they want, but OMGzzzz, a Cowboy celebrated a touchdown!!!!?!?!?! As long as he isn't breaking rules or taunting, let it go. I guess you've given up on trying to say your not a hypocrite? Because you've done it a bunch of times your last few posts. You're getting sloppy, EF45.
Oh, you don't think jogging into the endzone backwards is arrogant? That was really arrogant and cocky and you know it just as well as I do, DeSean is basically saying "I'm so much better than you I can back into the endzone." I would be ticked kind of like I am when Miles Austin does that stupid thing after a first down ticks me off soooo much, where he fakes making the first down sign, starts walking back and then he storms back and violently makes the first down sign.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The book is out on Thumper, no need in even debating that anymore.

If a guy plays for any other team for NFC East he hates them and seriously downgrades how good they are. It would be hilarious to listen to him talk about how sorry and overrated Asante is if he was a Cowboy or Redskin. He hates all the other NFC East drafts.

He is allowed to talk you to death about a QB with 2 career starts and a WR who has played 1 season like they are the next HOF QB-WR combo, and he doesn't care that he uses the same argument each time it comes up. Although if you talk up your players, or like your players, he'll tell you to "calm down" or it will piss him off. We should only discuss Eagles players and only talk about them if your going to admit they are going to be awesome in the very near future.

Same old thing, but we are all the annoying homers though, he just speaks the truth and is never wrong lol. I won't waste my time anymore, same thing in every thread he pops up in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why won't you stop talking about things you know nothing about?

First you say Jenkins did great the first half and fell off in the second. Then you say he only played well for the second half after his pass rush 'finally came alive.'

The problem with this new argument of yours, which directly contradicts your original version, is that Jenkins played great all year. His low point, in fact, would be the end of the year, with the Vick pass to Maclin and the Rice touchdown, the latter of which he had great coverage but just wasn't big enough to keep Rice from pulling it down.

The fact that you repeatedly put your foot in your mouth further undermines your claims regarding other players who you say are as good as/better than Jenkins.

If you don't know anything about Jenkins and still make grand conclusions regarding him, it's safe to assume you do the same for most other players you talk about.

Dude, stop being ridiculous.
Speaking of putting your foot in your mouth... Try going back and reading again ;).

I said that Mike Jenkins was nothing special in the first half of the season, played well in the second half of the season and then got smashed in his 2 playoff games.

I'm not making grand assumptions, you just think Mike Jenkins is better than he is, he is no better than Talib and he is slightly worse than Thomas.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
If a guy plays for any other team for NFC East he hates them and seriously downgrades how good they are. It would be hilarious to listen to him talk about how sorry and overrated Asante is if he was a Cowboy or Redskin. He hates all the other NFC East drafts.
Most of your post is just made up **** so I'm not even going to bother responding.

And this part of your post is just wrong, best NFC East running back thread, I made a case for Felix Jones. Remember the best NFC East quarterback thread? I said Eli Manning was the best. And I really don't dislike all other NFC East players, just Keith Brooking, Jay Ratliff, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins. I like Fred Davis, I've said Hakeem Nicks is going to be a top 5 receiver in the NFL in the future, I've said that Devin Thomas and Malcolm Kelly will improve with McNabb, I've said that I really like Justin Tuck, I've said that I really liked the Nebraska LB that the Giants drafted, I've said that Mike Jenkins and Terrell Thomas are really good young corners. I've said a ton stuff that doesn't show that I hate all NFC East players, I don't mind Giants and Redskins players at all, I just can't ******* stand the Cowboys.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Oh, you don't think jogging into the endzone backwards is arrogant? That was really arrogant and cocky and you know it just as well as I do, DeSean is basically saying "I'm so much better than you I can back into the endzone." I would be ticked kind of like I am when Miles Austin does that stupid thing after a first down ticks me off soooo much, where he fakes making the first down sign, starts walking back and then he storms back and violently makes the first down sign.
Read the post again, did I say anything about cocky or arrogant? No. For someone who likes to tell everyone else to read better, you sure are good at not reading yourself. Don't throw stones if you live in a house made of glass.

Also, who gives a rats ass if it cocky or arrogant!? If that's how a player wants to express himself, let him do it. If his opponent doesn't like it, you have the opportunity to redeem yourself. If you fail again, they have every right to maintain their cockiness if they so choose. Obviously you've never played football if you don't understand this. (And are getting that upset with Austin's first down celebration.) Freddie Mitchell and Reggie Brown did the same thing, but you weren't whining then. Why does it have to be a rival for it to be wrong?

Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Most of your post is just made up **** so I'm not even going to bother responding.

And I really don't dislike all other NFC East players, just Keith Brooking, Jay Ratliff, Dez Bryant, Miles Austin and Mike Jenkins.

I don't mind Giants and Redskins players at all, I just can't ******* stand the Cowboys.
Ratliff is a beast, one of my favorite players in the NFL. He isn't cocky, doesn't talk **** (if he does he backs it up, and I've never heard it)... I'd love to know why you hate him. I also don't get why you hate Brooking, as far as I know the guy is a class act and a good person.

Dude, I hate the Cowboys too, but you are blinded by your hatred towards them. There are a lot of great players (and great people) in their organization. Its not like they're the antichrist because they get a paycheck from Jerry Jones.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Speaking of putting your foot in your mouth... Try going back and reading again ;).

I said that Mike Jenkins was nothing special in the first half of the season, played well in the second half of the season and then got smashed in his 2 playoff games.
I assumed by saying "he played well for half a season" and then referring to his downfall as the last two games you were implying that his playing well didn't occur in, you know, the second half of the year, which is where those two games were.

The problem still stands: Jenkins was excellent in the first half. You obviously just weren't watching.

Quote:
I'm not making grand assumptions, you just think Mike Jenkins is better than he is, he is no better than Talib and he is slightly worse than Thomas.
Oh, I see what's tripping you up. You're just looking at their stats.

Talib and Thomas have more tackles, therefore they are better than Jenkins, right?

Try watching the players, doofus. Jenkins had fewer tackles cuz he didn't get beat. The Tampa and New York pass defenses were awful last year and you can't say that had nothing to do with Thomas or Talib.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

No, thats not tripping me up. But I can see what's tripping you up, you have your silver and blue glasses on. Talib and Thomas are on the same tier as Jenkins, Talib is slightly worse and Thomas is slightly better.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I assumed by saying "he played well for half a season" and then referring to his downfall as the last two games you were implying that his playing well didn't occur in, you know, the second half of the year, which is where those two games were.

The problem still stands: Jenkins was excellent in the first half. You obviously just weren't watching.

Talib and Thomas have more tackles, therefore they are better than Jenkins, right?

Try watching the players, doofus. Jenkins had fewer tackles cuz he didn't get beat. The Tampa and New York pass defenses were awful last year and you can't say that had nothing to do with Thomas or Talib.
Don't feel bad for not being able to read the Thumper's mind, he expects all of us to do it I guess. When he says one thing he wants us to know he means something else. You know, like when you're with your woman... Its OK, rookie mistake, you just need to hone your ESP.

Thumper does rely on stats too often, but he does have a case for Terrell Thomas beign better in run support (even if he just got lucky). Not only is he willing, but he executes. Talib on the other hand... not so much.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No, thats not tripping me up. But I can see what's tripping you up, you have your silver and blue glasses on. Talib and Thomas are on the same tier as Jenkins, Talib is slightly worse and Thomas is slightly better.
How can you tell his glasses are silver and blue when yours are midnight green?

Old 05-05-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ratliff is a beast, one of my favorite players in the NFL. He isn't cocky, doesn't talk **** (if he does he backs it up, and I've never heard it)... I'd love to know why you hate him. I also don't get why you hate Brooking, as far as I know the guy is a class act and a good person.

Dude, I hate the Cowboys too, but you are blinded by your hatred towards them. There are a lot of great players (and great people) in their organization. Its not like they're the antichrist because they get a paycheck from Jerry Jones.
I dislike Ratliff because of that stupid thing he does after getting a sack where he just screams and goes crazy. And I don't like Brooking because he went on the radio and said that the Cowboys knew what plays were coming in the two games. I'm sure they're nice guys off the field but I don't care.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How can you tell his glasses are silver and blue when yours are midnight green?
My glasses are off right now, we're not talking about the Eagles.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well. It's unfair to hold the giants defensive woes against Thomas. Our pass rush fell apart once Tuck got injured and Osi didn't recover from his knee 100%. Add to that an embarrassing run defense and CC ******* BROWN at safety next to Michael Johnson. Our corners where the least of our problem despite Corey Webster missing some games and Aaron Ross being banged up to. Thomas played really well in most games, he had a few bad games, but he's still young and that's okay, he'll get more consistent with time. Not saying he's better than Jenkins, because Jenkins did have a fantastic year while Thomas had some slip ups, but he's still improving to so don't go attacking a very good young corner just because an imbecilic hater is trashing on a corner who has looked really good for one year. If two years from now Thomas hasn't eliminated the bad games and Jenkins only improves then fine, **** on TT when talking about Jenkins, but right now both have impressed even though Jenkins has been more consistent.

Quote:
I dislike Ratliff because of that stupid thing he does after getting a sack where he just screams and goes crazy. And I don't like Brooking because he went on the radio and said that the Cowboys knew what plays were coming in the two games. I'm sure they're nice guys off the field but I don't care.
Dude, **** off. Unless you're going to start hating Djax don't bring that hypocritical **** in here. Let it piss you off during the game, but don't get pissed at the players just celebrating a successful play, get pissed at your team for letting them do it. Otherwise you come as just the whinest of whiny bitches.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 05-05-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Dude, **** off. Unless you're going to start hating Djax don't bring that hypocritical **** in here. Let it piss you off during the game, but don't get pissed at the players just celebrating a successful play, get pissed at your team for letting them do it. Otherwise you come as just the whinest of whiny bitches.
But the Thumper isn't a hypocrite, don't you know he is perfect?