Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who is the best DB in the NFC East?
Mike Jenkins (DALLAS) 14 30.43%
Corey Webster (NY) 12 26.09%
Carlos Rogers (WASH) 1 2.17%
Orlando Scandrick (DALLAS) 1 2.17%
Terrell Thomas (NY) 3 6.52%
Terrence Newman (DALLAS) 0 0%
Antrel Rolle (NY) 2 4.35%
Quinten Mikell (PHI) 0 0%
Asante Samuels (PHI) 12 26.09%
Other 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Wait a second...

You mean when someone says that Brooking knew every play I shouldn't take it so literally because obviously they didn't know every play. So... I'm supposed to know you guys mean something else? Isn't that what you got on me about the other day? I guess I have to go work on my ESP skills...

And yeah the defense dominated, but they didn't know every single play that was coming like Brooking said they did, that 14 the Eagles put up is proof that they at the very least didn't know two of them which is enough to make Brooking's comment and Sniper's post wrong. But like I said earlier I guess I'm supposed to know that Sniper and Brooking meant something else when they said that, damn my ESP skills.
I'm really starting to wonder if you understand how the English language works. You can't take the communication of every word ever spoken to mean it's exact literal interpretation every time. I don't even want to explain it any further because I think I'll just start to sound silly.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:01 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm really starting to wonder if you understand how the English language works. You can't take the communication of every word ever spoken to mean it's exact literal interpretation every time. I don't even want to explain it any further because I think I'll just start to sound silly.
Don't put too much thought into it D Unit, its obvious the Thumper doesn't.

Shhh... I've been tiptoeing around the forums following the Thumper, I don't want him to know I'm following him...

Be vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We might as well bump this as well. Corey Webster is beasting again and playing like he did in 2008. Our safties are also playing very good so since this is a DB thread I wanted to mention them as well.

Britt showed Jenkins the business yesterday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins is still great but has fallen off a little this year. I think right here right now, CWeb is probably the best in the division.

Jenkins is a close 2 though.

When it comes to safeties, we easily have the best safety duo in the division, arguably the league.

When you factor in Deon Grant in our 3 safety set, our safeties are probably the best in the league.

But the overall best safety so far has been Landry. He's not a read and react player, Hasslet is having him play downhill and make plays and he's thriving in that environment.

He struggled in Cover 2 bc he's not a Cover 2 guy.

Nate Allen is very impressive for a rookie.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Landry has been excellent. He's totally changed his game around under Haslett. His INT in OT was very impressive.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's good to see Landry playing well again. When Sean Taylor died it looked like so did Landry's career, but he's finally getting back to the exceptional safety he was with Taylor.

Still don't think he's far ahead of Rolle or Kenny, but the safety play in this division is at such a higher level than it was last year. Last year this division didn't have a single stand out safety, now the Eagles have their duo playing well, Landry's back to where he used to be, we've got 3 safeties better than anyone who played more than a game and a half for us last year and dallas has...um...ok, so maybe Dallas still doesn't have **** at safety, but the rest of the division really beefed up with some health, returns to form, rookies and FAs.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really feel that Terrell Thomas is the best, even over Cweb...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins was still stuck in the bye week vs the Titans, he hadn't looked that lost since he was a rookie, pretty sure he had alot of fun that off week. I still think he's the best and he has been solid every other game, played Andre Johnson very well even though he was hobbled, but I have only seen Webster in one game.

Maybe I'll change after the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote