Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 06-04-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bce
Veteran

bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce
Default BE's top 32

my top 32 going into the year

1. Mallett
2. Griffin
3. Von miller
4. Romeus
5. Baldwin
6. Ingram
7. clay
8. Dion lewis
9. anthony allen
10 jacuizz rodgers
11. i saih pead
12. ryan williams
13. Cameron heyward
14. jerel powe
15. julio jones
16. Robert sands
17. patrick peterson
18. Michael floyd
19. jeremy beal
20 pierre allen
21. jabal sheard
22. akeem ayers
23. Jarrod johnson
24. terrel pryor
25 travis benjamin
26. marcel dreus
27. adrian clayborn
28 jared crick
29 allen bailey
30. armon binns
31. wesly saunders
32 kyle rudolph.
bce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you going to make a big board, at least take the time to put full names, capitalize them, and position and college. I see a garbage thread like this with no effort put it and I don't even read it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bce View Post
my top 32 going into the year

1. Mallett
2. Griffin
3. Von miller
4. Romeus
5. Baldwin
6. Ingram
7. clay
8. Dion lewis
9. anthony allen
10 jacuizz rodgers
11. i saih pead
12. ryan williams
13. Cameron heyward
14. jerel powe
15. julio jones
16. Robert sands
17. patrick peterson
18. Michael floyd
19. jeremy beal
20 pierre allen
21. jabal sheard
22. akeem ayers
23. Jarrod johnson
24. terrel pryor
25 travis benjamin
26. marcel dreus
27. adrian clayborn
28 jared crick
29 allen bailey
30. armon binns
31. wesly saunders
32 kyle rudolph.

O really? Is Quinn not on that list..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now, now fellas. Lets not jump on the new guy. Besides, I hear this Jacuzzi Rodgers is one helluva player! ;)

Seriously though, your Top 32 isn't the common train of thought we're used to. Robert Griffin is the #2 prospect in the nation? Clay in the Top 10? Also, just a word of advice. Be sure to spell the names of the players correctly. If you can't even spell a player's name correctly, then why should I trust your knowledge or analysis beyond that?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK I gave in...

There is no AJ Green, Jake Locker, or Robert Quinn on this list. I am glad you think the 3 top prospects aren't in the top 32.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prock there must be something he knows that we don't? :( lolol.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
bce
Veteran

bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce bce

robert quinn has production issues. he may appear on the board at some point maybe provided i see something that puts him on the board, but i question whether his status is based on back story or reality. he certainly hasnt outperformed greg romeus or von miller. to say hes the #1 player based on his production i just dont see it at this point

Aj green lacks production and i question his toughness and ability to stay uninjured, which hes yet to do.

jake locker lacks production, he seems at the moment, a creature of hype rather than that of reality

john clay had 1500 yds and 18tds, other than ingram was the most productive along with others on the list, dion lewis, ryan williams etc. i like running backs and wrs this year i see the most depth there.

I would describe robert griffin in this way. Taller, more intelligent, less troubled, mike vick clone. therefore he is #2 on my board
bce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and i question his toughness and ability to stay uninjured, which hes yet to do.
Ha! This guy is great.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:29 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot believe this guy gave me flak for my big board...after looking at this one, I know not to take anything you say seriously.

I fully understand that a big board is a personalized set of rankings, but I think you are trying too hard.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is just terrible. There is really no place to start.

I've literally been wowed by stupidity...
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have a great ability to remain uninjured
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

The three elite prospects in this draft aren't on your board. Shhhh

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do agree that Ryan Mallett is the top prospect in this draft, however. I don't see why the support is overwhelming for Jake Locker on here.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I do agree that Ryan Mallett is the top prospect in this draft, however. I don't see why the support is overwhelming for Jake Locker on here.
I think Mallet very well could be if he continues to improve as he did last year, but I think right now it has to be Locker.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great arm, good mechanics and footwork, experience in a pro style offense, he can throw on the run, far more consistent than Mallett, and his athleticism and instincts as a runner are incredible for the quarterback position and something defenses have to account for, and he made huge strides under Steve Sarkisian last year and should make more progress this year.

In terms of accuracy, Locker's worst day was 51.6% against Stanford while Mallett went 34.6% against Alabama, 35.3% against Ole Miss, 41.7% against East Carolina, 43.6% against LSU, and 44.4% against Florida.

They had one team on the schedule in common which was LSU...

Mallett went 17/39 for 227, 1 TD and 1 INT while Locker went 25/45 for 321, 2 TDs, 1 INT, and had 51 yards on the ground.

I get why people like Mallett... he has a ridiculous arm, but I don't see at least right now how it's even a contest between Locker and Mallett
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

For starters, Locker doesn't have a great arm, he has a good arm, and the distinction needs to be made when you're talking about a potential #1 pick.

I just don't see the polish with Locker that other people do. When I see Locker, you obviously see the natural gifts, but you also see him play indecisively, lock onto primary receivers, force throws, and have an inconsistent spiral.

I've heard Locker called a poor man's Jake Plummer (due to Plummer's superior arm strength). I think that's a fair assessment. I wouldn't consider Plummer an elite prospect coming out, so I'm unsure what makes Locker so. If I had a top 5 pick and really needed a QB I'd probably take Locker, but only because that's the way the market goes.

Mallett is no doubt raw too, but his physical potential exceeds that of Locker. He's a huge kid with a massive arm. Despite his inconsistant play, he was also more productive than Locker last year in many key categories (less interceptions, bigger YPA, more touchdowns and wins). He also played in a vastly superior defensive conference. He obviously needs another year, but if I'm thinking Spring of 2011 I'm thinking Mallett over Locker, completion % aside.

Old 06-05-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im glad someone else is giving Mallett some love.
I do like Locker too...I have them about equal in terms of prospects, but Mallet is an elite talent IMO.

He reminds me so much of JaMarcus Russell (the prospect). People forget how great of a prospect JaMarcus was....going to Oakland and being lazy is what killed him...not his skill set. Mallet has the arm, size, pocket presence, feet, and downfield vision to be an elite QB.

Locker is good in his own right, but Mallett IMO is just as good as him if not better.

Last edited by Mr.Regular : 06-05-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For starters, Locker doesn't have a great arm, he has a good arm, and the distinction needs to be made when you're talking about a potential #1 pick.

I just don't see the polish with Locker that other people do. When I see Locker, you obviously see the natural gifts, but you also see him play indecisively, lock onto primary receivers, force throws, and have an inconsistent spiral.

I've heard Locker called a poor man's Jake Plummer (due to Plummer's superior arm strength). I think that's a fair assessment. I wouldn't consider Plummer an elite prospect coming out, so I'm unsure what makes Locker so. If I had a top 5 pick and really needed a QB I'd probably take Locker, but only because that's the way the market goes.

Mallett is no doubt raw too, but his physical potential exceeds that of Locker. He's a huge kid with a massive arm. Despite his inconsistant play, he was also more productive than Locker last year in many key categories (less interceptions, bigger YPA, more touchdowns and wins). He also played in a vastly superior defensive conference. He obviously needs another year, but if I'm thinking Spring of 2011 I'm thinking Mallett over Locker, completion % aside.
You've also got people like Scott saying that if Locker makes the same type of strides he made last year, he's going to be the best QB prospect of the last 25 years and drawing comparisons to John Elway.

Mallett's ARM has more potential, but Locker has way more physical potential because while having a great arm, he also has incredible mobility and can make plays with his legs and while Mallett is definitely not the statue some people have suggested, he's nowhere near Locker in overall athleticism.

Mallett may play in a better defensive conference, but there is no excuse for any quarterback to have 5 games under 50% in completion percentage and 2 under 40%.

Overall, Mallett played the tougher schedule, but in the one common opponent both guys played against, Locker was far and away the better quarterback and it wasn't even close.

Last edited by wonderbredd24 : 06-05-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
And I have heard Locker been compared to Elway or Young, so I would consider Locker an elite prospect. It is pretty senseless to say Locker isn't an elite prospect because Jake Plummer wasn't.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
And I have heard Locker been compared to Elway or Young, so I would consider Locker an elite prospect. It is pretty senseless to say Locker isn't an elite prospect because Jake Plummer wasn't.
Can someone explain the Steve Young comparison? Is it just because Locker excels at moving on his feet? becuase when it comes to actual play under center, dropping back, and throwing the ball, they're not that similar.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
robert quinn has production issues. he may appear on the board at some point maybe provided i see something that puts him on the board, but i question whether his status is based on back story or reality. he certainly hasnt outperformed greg romeus or von miller. to say hes the #1 player based on his production i just dont see it at this point

Aj green lacks production and i question his toughness and ability to stay uninjured, which hes yet to do.

jake locker lacks production, he seems at the moment, a creature of hype rather than that of reality

john clay had 1500 yds and 18tds, other than ingram was the most productive along with others on the list, dion lewis, ryan williams etc. i like running backs and wrs this year i see the most depth there.

I would describe robert griffin in this way. Taller, more intelligent, less troubled, mike vick clone. therefore he is #2 on my board
You back up all of your reasoning with production. That shows you have no idea how to scout players. For example, Ron Dayne is the most productive running back in college football history, but he sucked in the NFL. Graham Harrell, Timmy Chang, and Ty Detmer are the three most productive passers in college football history, but none of them made any impact in the NFL.

As far as your actual arguments, AJ Green isn't productive? He was the SEC's second leading receiver last year in yards and receptions per game. As a freshman, he led the SEC in yards per game. And he has only been hurt the one time. So nice analysis.

As for Robert Quinn; the guy has 11 sacks last season. That was 10th best in the nation. I don't know about you, but that is pretty impressive, especially.

You also have Terrelle Pryor on your list yet criticize Locker's production. Last season, Locker out performed Pryor in every passing statistic. If you are going to use production as the means to scout players, at least make sure you do it accurately.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
robert quinn has production issues. he may appear on the board at some point maybe provided i see something that puts him on the board, but i question whether his status is based on back story or reality. he certainly hasnt outperformed greg romeus or von miller. to say hes the #1 player based on his production i just dont see it at this point. Romeus - 8 sacks in 09, Quinn - 11. So take his name out right now if youre gunna use that poor reasoning. Stats are great for baseball. They mean almost nothing in football, so the argument is flawed from the start.

Aj green lacks production and i question his toughness and ability to stay uninjured, which hes yet to do. so you question his production and toughness cause of injury, but robert griffin and his one season of experience due to injury gets a pass?

john clay had 1500 yds and 18tds, other than ingram was the most productive along with others on the list, dion lewis, ryan williams etc. i like running backs and wrs this year i see the most depth there. big guys who run like little guys i.e. ron dayne, lendale white, tend to fail at the next level. if your not quick enough to change directions and screw up pursuit angles or tough enough to play violently like earl campbell, your gunna struggle

I would describe robert griffin in this way. Taller, more intelligent, less troubled, mike vick clone. therefore he is #2 on my board. I actually like his potential too but thats all he is right now, hes shown flashes but hasnt proven too much yet. but why does he get credit for his upside and locker doesnt. more on locker below in the post

responses in bold above.

Did locker just get compared to jake plummer? i dont see it at all. Locker is bigger, stronger arm, definitely faster and more of a threat with his feet. I see the potential for an elway like player and been saying that since before he broke his arm sophmore year. i think he breaks out something like matt ryan did and really establishes himself as a great player this year. i know locker is already known so not much of a break out but i expect him to put the question to rest.

But im more interested in the mallet vs locker 'debate.' as of now, i dont see how it is much of one at all.

to me it looks like a elway vs marino v2.0
seriously.
look at it. mobile guy from bad team with great mechanics, not elways arm but a good one, and mobile who carries his mediocre team to a few wins vs the big guy with the huge arm who can sit in the pocket. except mallet has much farther to go to reach that level, his accuracy needs a lot of work and his reads could too.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Locker doesn't have **** on Elway. If Scott said that he is out of his mind. Locker's arm isn't even close to Elway's.

It's not senseless, because Locker is of a similar physical talent as Plummer was, with even less tangible results.

I make it seem like I'm bashing Locker, I'm not. I think he's a top 5 prospect, but the love on here is getting stupid. He's not Elway, he's not even close.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Locker doesn't have **** on Elway. If Scott said that he is out of his mind. Locker's arm isn't even close to Elway's.

It's not senseless, because Locker is of a similar physical talent as Plummer was, with even less tangible results.

I make it seem like I'm bashing Locker, I'm not. I think he's a top 5 prospect, but the love on here is getting stupid. He's not Elway, he's not even close.
Even if he's not close to Elway, he's much better than Mallett
Old 06-05-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Even if he's not close to Elway, he's much better than Mallett
No, he's not.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote