Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-09-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.
Default Fav. Brew!

Footie is on, and thus we must ask, what is your favourite footie brew! Mind you, random brands you like are not included, so other is not a choice!
Old 06-09-2006, 02:32 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Corona by far..

1. Corona

2. Tecate
3. Everything else
Old 06-09-2006, 02:33 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade17
Corona by far..

1. Corona

2. Tecate
3. Everything else
Tecate is nice, but if mexicali is the word, then I'd take 2X over both... tecate second, corona third
Old 06-09-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miller.

Budweiser blows.

but any good micro brew>>>>>>>>>>>anything on that list.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:38 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

a nice bottle or 4 of...

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:42 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Where's Heineken, Fat Tire, Newcastle, Boulevard, Blue Moon????

This list is whack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Spruce8

Quote:
Corona by far..

1. Corona
Yes.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:26 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed Corona are the best I just started drinking them not to long ago I have always been a big fan of OV
Old 06-09-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't wanna sound like a prick that says 'what you like is wrong' but....Corona? IMO, there is nothing special about that stuff...tastes like nothing without a lime wedge in it.

if you want a good summer beer, get a wheat beer that's actually brewed with fruit. here's some examples...
Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat-brewed with blueberry
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat-brewed with cherry
Blue Moon is also a wheat beer brewed with orange peels...most bartenders will serve it with an orange wedge as well.

well, now i'm thirsty.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ThrowinDaShocker

Red Stripe...it's beer...hooray beer!

But yea your list is a joke, its all about microbrews these days. If you drink any microbrew and then go back and have a regular draft it tastes like water.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You like to drink dont you tom?
Old 06-09-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try not to drink the mass produced "popular brands" unless I am enticed by price or lack of availability. Some of my favorites:

Samuel Young's Oatmeal Stout
Yeungling Lager
Harp
Bass
Baltika (6, 4, 9, 2--in that order)
Skull Splitter Ale
Smithwicks

I figure Tom will have some affinity for a few of these brews, even though his list on the poll is totally whack!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sometimes its wateva ur in the mood for, so latley ive been a coors guy.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Berliner Pilsner, Budvar, Paulaner, Guiness and Berliner Kindl.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe
i don't wanna sound like a prick that says 'what you like is wrong' but....Corona? IMO, there is nothing special about that stuff...tastes like nothing without a lime wedge in it.
:?

I think it tastes great. First beer I ever tried, everything else tastes like Natural Light to me..
Old 06-09-2006, 03:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I think it tastes great. First beer I ever tried, everything else tastes like Natural Light to me..
whats wrong with natural light :D
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
renegade17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:

whats wrong with natural light :D
Old 06-09-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358
I try not to drink the mass produced "popular brands" unless I am enticed by price or lack of availability. Some of my favorites:

Samuel Young's Oatmeal Stout
Yeungling Lager
Harp
Bass
Baltika (6, 4, 9, 2--in that order)
Skull Splitter Ale
Smithwicks

I figure Tom will have some affinity for a few of these brews, even though his list on the poll is totally whack!
I drink those when here in the US and I can't get some Warsteiner or Pilsner Urquelle.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
harrison37
Veteran

harrison37 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sam Adams - Summer Ale or Cherry Wheat 8)
harrison37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On this list, Stella....

But in real life....Sleeman's Honey Brown...yum brewed in my hometown.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison37
yeah, that summer ale is brewed with lemons right? great stuff.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Where's Heineken, Fat Tire, Newcastle, Boulevard, Blue Moon????

This list is whack.

This list is whack, brother. Including all the fine brews listed by my twin here, Negro Modelo is BY FAR the best Mexican beer out there. Corona is a fine beer for broke college kids celebrating Cinco de Mayo, but Negro Modelo is Mexico's finest.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:17 PM    (permalink
danman253

Heinekin. Budweiser SUCKS
Old 06-09-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink

It's all about the Great Lakes Brewery or Stella.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:00 PM    (permalink
harrison37
Veteran

harrison37 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison37
yeah, that summer ale is brewed with lemons right? great stuff.
Yeah, Sam Adams is the best beer thats easy to find and not too expensive. Every flavor is different but great.
harrison37 is offline   Reply With Quote