Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
The big difference is that normal students don't generate anywhere near the revenue for their school that football players at USC do (or basketball players at UNC, etc). I don't think players should be paid like NFL pros but I think there's a case to be made that the NCAA deals with the issue poorly.
Yes, but the point is every football player on scholarship at USC, for example, is essentially being paid $40K+ a year when all is said and done. The scholarship limit is what, like 80 something? That's $3.2M being paid out to just football players every year.

Now, I don't have the time or resources to go about looking up how much certain football programs generate in revenue vs. how much they spend on players' scholarships. But most BCS universities will probably spend between $1-4M per yera in scholarships. I'd be interested to see how much certain programs generate by themselves, and then how much their ADs generate in total.

I'm wondering to anyone who thinks college athletes should be compensated further (not just Brodeur, anyone who feels this way), on how/how much you feel they should be compensated. I think it'd be an interesting discussion to see how valuable we feel certain athletes would be worth with relation to revenues.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yes, but the point is every football player on scholarship at USC, for example, is essentially being paid $40K+ a year when all is said and done. The scholarship limit is what, like 80 something? That's $3.2M being paid out to just football players every year.

Now, I don't have the time or resources to go about looking up how much certain football programs generate in revenue vs. how much they spend on players' scholarships. But most BCS universities will probably spend between $1-4M per yera in scholarships. I'd be interested to see how much certain programs generate by themselves, and then how much their ADs generate in total.

I'm wondering to anyone who thinks college athletes should be compensated further (not just Brodeur, anyone who feels this way), on how/how much you feel they should be compensated. I think it'd be an interesting discussion to see how valuable we feel certain athletes would be worth with relation to revenues.
I think before that question could be answered we would need to know football-specific revenues at the school in question. And of course there couldn't be one set salary because each school will make a different amount based on TV revenues, ticket sales, merchandise sales, etc.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If athletes start getting paid would schools like Boise State all the way to the bottom feeders be able to pay their players? It would be a kick to the little guys, why go to a smaller school when you can get paid at a bigger school.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The big difference is that normal students don't generate anywhere near the revenue for their school that football players at USC do (or basketball players at UNC, etc). I don't think players should be paid like NFL pros but I think there's a case to be made that the NCAA deals with the issue poorly.
In the short term, yes, but the main student population is what eventually makes up the alumni association, the booster program, etc - all huge cash cows for the university.

I understand the argument and the complete hypocrisy and facade that the NCAA has going on regarding "student-athletes." The athletes don't really have a choice since there's no drafting out of high school, no minor leagues, and no other countries really that even play American-style football. At the same time, though, getting a free education (especially at an institution as prestigious as USC) plus room and board for four years can be absolutely priceless if you really take advantage of it. A lot of athletes don't which is neither my care nor concern. You also have to consider that other than the top 10% or programs, most institutions don't make nearly enough money to be able to pay players. Also, since most colleges are funded by the state (and they're already slashing funding for colleges), there's a strong possibility that any money paid to the players would have to come from taxpayer funds.

The entire NCAA is just a mess, and they keep confounding the problem by demanding that they're for the student, when every single action they take is for big money. It's hypocritical and nobody wins except conference commissioners.

The entire thing is a joke, but paying players isn't the best way to end the joke. If you're gonna get them, take away all the stuff they get for free, because the cost of tuition, room and board, books, food plans, and everything else drowns out any amount of money you could pay them. I'm sorry but no 18-22 year old is worth that much.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
If athletes start getting paid would schools like Boise State all the way to the bottom feeders be able to pay their players? It would be a kick to the little guys, why go to a smaller school when you can get paid at a bigger school.
I'm pretty sure Boise State is not getting any big name recruits. The players that come out of there that turn out to be studs are the ones who worked to where they got.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting a free education is a pretty ****** big deal. Schools go though tons to get these kids on the field. A lot of the football and basketball players i wonder if they even got a double digit score on their ACT. Looking at interviews of people like Chris Johnson or Devin Hester, they do not come off as very smart people.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Getting a free education is a pretty ****** big deal. Schools go though tons to get these kids on the field. A lot of the football and basketball players i wonder if they even got a double digit score on their ACT. Looking at interviews of people like Chris Johnson or Devin Hester, they do not come off as very smart people.
Exactly. What would Chris Johnson and Devin Hester do if they did not have football? Do you think Chris Johnson could do much with his communications degree?

The only reason some of these kids even go to college is to try to get noticed the professional scouts. A lot of them dont.

I understand when you add it all up it looks like these kids get a lot of money. The thing is that these schools make millions upon millions off of these kids. These kids arent normal students either. They practice 20+ hours a week, having lifting and conditioning on top of that, still have to go to class, and still have some schoolwork to do. Thats just during the school year. They have training camp in the summer and bowl games in the winter. Being a college football player is basically a year round job.

But then I see videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az0yNJTWzAM

And it doesnt seem so bad being a college athlete with that kind of set up.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is a good point. If it ever became anything it would probably just be a low, flat stipend kind of like what grad students get.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm... are you sure these guys get free room and board? I remember Dwayne Jarrett getting busted for not having to pay rent to Leinart's dad for an apartment they were sharing.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
hmm... are you sure these guys get free room and board? I remember Dwayne Jarrett getting busted for not having to pay rent to Leinart's dad for an apartment they were sharing.
Yes. Athletes on full scholarships are eligible to receive room and board. However, this doesn't mean the school will pay for them to live in some off campus apartment/house. It means living in the dorm or student housing. I'm pretty sure athletes can choose not to live in student housing, they just have to pay rent wherever they choose then. While not glamorous, having a place to live for 4-5 years for free is still pretty nice all things considered.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
As long as they live on campus, it's free room and board. Jarrett got in trouble because that apartment was off campus.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh please, rewarding the best athletes the college had is hardly cheating.
i guess getting a free education, books, food, and setup with a job on campus (those that want one) isn't enough?
XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

btw here's clay matthew's twitter:

Quote:
Atleast u cant take away the a$$ whoppin we put on @AaronRodgers12 and his bears and @Ryangrant25 and his domers!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 yr postseason ban n possibly 20 schollies gone!? We're gonna be playin w/ all walk-ons!! Wait wasn't I a walk-on!!?? lmao
Also, why is the NCAA planning on having USC vacate wins from 2004 and not 2005?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder why it took so long for the NCAA to finish their investigation and finally put down the hammer.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Well as a USC fan the only positive I can think of is maybe this punishment will weed out some bandwagoners and open some season tickets for me.

Reggie Bush = dead as a Trojan.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Reggie Bush = dead as a Trojan.
What was he going to say? "No, don't do any of these nice things for me or my parents"?

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-10-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What was he going to say? "No, don't do any of these nice things for me or my parents"?
It be nice for him to come out and admit what he did instead of bs'ing the media while USC is getting torched for his actions.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did the Joe McKnight situation ever get resolved?

The reason why this rule exists is to have balance in the 120 school division 1. You can't tell me if you allow cash benefits to the players, that there will be schools in division 1 that can't compete in recruiting.

Furthermore, once cash is distributed to athletes, people will complain about the amount being too little. Athletes should get more.

Also, how is the cash to be paid out? To top recruits? If you want to cause problems in the locker-room, just give out incentives to incoming freshman while less-talented seniors continue to bust their *** for the program get nothing.

There are reasons these rules are in place.

Football doesn't just pay for football. It pays for everything in the AD. By the logic above, all programs other than football (and basketball at a few institutions) should be shut down since they can't generate their own revenue (since football players should be paid what they earn).
Old 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
It be nice for him to come out and admit what he did instead of bs'ing the media while USC is getting torched for his actions.
What exactly did he do? Accept some gifts? I'd like to know what he got out of it, but quite frankly I dont really care.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Exactly. What would Chris Johnson and Devin Hester do if they did not have football? Do you think Chris Johnson could do much with his communications degree?

The only reason some of these kids even go to college is to try to get noticed the professional scouts. A lot of them dont.

I understand when you add it all up it looks like these kids get a lot of money. The thing is that these schools make millions upon millions off of these kids. These kids arent normal students either. They practice 20+ hours a week, having lifting and conditioning on top of that, still have to go to class, and still have some schoolwork to do. Thats just during the school year. They have training camp in the summer and bowl games in the winter. Being a college football player is basically a year round job.

But then I see videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az0yNJTWzAM

And it doesnt seem so bad being a college athlete with that kind of set up.
Isn't that life? You are always making money for somebody else. Undergrad in college really is not all that difficult. It does not take much to show up to class and get a 2.0. They are more likely to be another 9-5 suit and tie worker than go on to the NFL. Work hard on their degree and they could be one of those guys making the millions off of kids

Old 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paying football players is basically impossible, unless you're ok with killing most every non revenue sport, since if football players get paid, so do all the other athletes under Title IX and non revenue sports becoming more expensive will lead to them getting axed.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Thumbs down

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/995/952139.pdf
Old 06-10-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
XLIV
Rookie

XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XLIV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy crap modern day death sentence

Quote:
USC's sanctions: 4 yrs probation, 30 docked scholarships over 3 years; must vacate Oklahoma Orange Bowl win and all '05 wins. 2 year bowl ban.

Quote:
The NCAA said its findings included "a lack of institutional control, impermissible inducements, extra benefits, exceeding coach staff limits, and unethical conduct by an assistant football coach."
XLIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also heard rumors that players whose eligibility is up in the next two years can transfer without sitting out a year.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Bye bye to Seantrel Henderson?
Dear god haha who wouldn't want him if he does leave.. like somebody said if he didn't sign officially yet and was waiting for the results that came out today, why would he go there if he can't play to win? Other than USC weather of course..

Seantrel should probably sign/transfer to UNC! Him and James Hurst would be sex..
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is online now   Reply With Quote