Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-11-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default And I feel really sorry for this guy...

An eventual 2010 committ, Scroggins made it clear that, if USC does not have Pete Carroll's successor in place, then Scroggins is, “going to look for a college who could win the national championship in 2012.” Said Scroggins, “The man has to do what he has to do." - Opps!

Last edited by mellojello : 06-11-2010 at 01:01 AM.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scroggins is a little questionable in the head. When he was choosing between Tennessee and USC for his commitment he said that UT's recruiting violations played a part in him choosing USC. Then when Carroll left he demanded a new coach in a certain amount of time or he'd change his commitment. Then when Kiffin was named head coach there, he was cool with it and stayed. Now this happens....kind of ironic.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder how this is gonna effect recruiting.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I wonder how this is gonna effect recruiting.
It's going to **** them up, no matter what anyone wants to believe. I'm more curious about who transfers.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Default This guy just doesn't get it...

Per Mike Garrett - "As I read the decision by the NCAA," he told the group, " I read between the lines and there was nothing but a lot of envy. They wish they all were Trojans." Later, he added: "Today I got a purpose for really wanting to dominate for another 10 years." Garrett said he "felt invigorated by all this stuff" because he had wondered how big the USC brand was and "with the penalty we got today I know we're bigger than life."

I'm sure the NCAA committe appreciates being called liars. What does Garrett think is going to happen when another infraction or violation occurs during the next four years?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:55 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel sorry for guys that didn't have anything to do with it.

I'm a sad panda because I was hoping Barkley and Bradford were gonna lead SC's charge to regain the Pac-10

Old 06-11-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone with a brain will jump ship. 10 scholarships per year for 3 years = bad depth for the next 5 years.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:27 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question did Seantrel Henderson sign or whats up with him a transffer.
]
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:52 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Per Mike Garrett - "As I read the decision by the NCAA," he told the group, " I read between the lines and there was nothing but a lot of envy. They wish they all were Trojans." Later, he added: "Today I got a purpose for really wanting to dominate for another 10 years." Garrett said he "felt invigorated by all this stuff" because he had wondered how big the USC brand was and "with the penalty we got today I know we're bigger than life."

I'm sure the NCAA committe appreciates being called liars. What does Garrett think is going to happen when another infraction or violation occurs during the next four years?
I would've preferred to have heard that from one of the assistant coaches not the athletic director.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Per Mike Garrett - "As I read the decision by the NCAA," he told the group, "… I read between the lines and there was nothing but a lot of envy. They wish they all were Trojans." Later, he added: "Today I got a purpose for really wanting to dominate for another 10 years." Garrett said he "felt invigorated by all this stuff" because he had wondered how big the USC brand was and "with the penalty we got today I know we're bigger than life."

I'd say Garrett is on the way out the door, so I don't take these comments as those coming from a guy who has a future with the school in an administratorial capacity. He could get more time so another guy won't have to put up with this mess, but I'd say his future would be indelibly tied to Lane Kiffin's success during the next 4 years if that were the case.

In other coincidental news, yesterday was new Tennessee Vols head coach Derek Dooley's birthday.

No joke.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 06-11-2010 at 10:42 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh please, rewarding the best athletes the college had is hardly cheating.
This can be argued, but the way I see it, and people can agree or disagree, is that college football is essentially a 3 year tryout process for pro football for the "best athletes." So while they're supposedly not getting paid anything, aside from free education, training, resources, etc., they're exponentionally increasing their earning potential by playing for these colleges that they're raising money for.

Reggie Bush probably generated a lot of revenue and attention for USC by being a phenomenal, Heisman winning player for the school, but it's in large part because of those accomplishments and performances that he also was picked 2nd overall and was able to cash in with a huge signing bonus.

Now, this is more so because of the process and less because of the school showing it's desire/gratification/reimbursement to the player, so philosophically it's different than what you believe. But practically, I don't think these players are getting nothing for playing for these colleges.

Although, I do recognize the difference between future earning and current earning.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad the NCAA finally came down hard on a "big" school, but now they need to stay consistent. They can't just make an example out of USC and go back to their old ways. If you're going to have rules, you need to punish schools for breaking those rules. You just can't turn a blind eye to what the big money schools are doing anymore.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm glad the NCAA finally came down hard on a "big" school, but now they need to stay consistent. They can't just make an example out of USC and go back to their old ways. If you're going to have rules, you need to punish schools for breaking those rules. You just can't turn a blind eye to what the big money schools are doing anymore.
It's not like the NCAA just arbitrarily decided to go after USC, though. The whole reason this thing started was because of all the media coverage when the incidents were first reported.

Truth be told, if Reggie Bush would have just settled his lawsuit with Lloyd Lake and Michael Michaels as soon as it happened, this whole thing likely would have blown over. Reggie Bush kept trying to run from it, which drew more and more attention to it.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Trojan upperclassmen can transfer & play immediately

The USC upperclassmen can transfer to non-Pac 10 schools & not have to sit a yr. From today's San Jose Mercury News sports:

USC juniors and seniors wishing to transfer to another Football Bowl Subdivision school in light of Thursday's NCAA sanctions can do so without having to sit out a season, unless they move on to another Pac-10 school.

Normally student-athletes must sit out one year when they transfer. Those rules are still in place for USC freshmen and sophomores. But the NCAA will allow juniors and seniors to play immediately because they will have exhausted their eligibility once USC's two-year bowl ban ends.

However, the Pac-10's rules on transferring within the conference still apply. Thus a USC player would be forced to sit out a year and lose that year of eligibility. So no USC player is expected to transfer to Cal, Stanford, or another Pac-10 school.

Trojan jrs. & srs. transferring & playing for other Pac 10 schools during the SC bowl ban could radically change the balance of power in the Pac 10. LOL, like that hasn't been radically changed with the Colorado Buffs addition last wk, maybe they s/b getting used to an overnight bigtime change in the Pac 10 hierarchy. It's not going to be the same old Pac 10 with USC dominating when play starts this fall & when the Buffaloes join in 2011.

I expect that many programs including western powers like Utah, Boise St., etc. as well as other conferences like the Big 10 & even the Big East, ACC & SEC (can't see any interest in the Big 12 or is it 11 now) have USC jrs. & srs. calling them this weekend -- the NCAA rules strictly prohibit program officials from soliciting players committed to other schools, I'm sure the word was out last wk. at the USC athletic dorm & various AD offices' phone nos. were being passed around among the players.

And then there are all those California Juco system commits to USC who will be headed elsewhere now, it's the biggest Juco system in nation & noted for producing experienced QBs & skill position players. SC's loss = other teams gains this June.

Look for USC to replace Arkansas as the new Transfer U, I wonder if Mustain will transfer back to Arkansas? With only a yr (?) of eligibility left, he can't unseat fellow transferee (from Michigan) Mallett at QB, maybe he's been blackballed by the SEC at this point. I think he will go wherever he can best do his best sr. yr. NFL audition, Colorado has their HC's son as the starting QB & both arent doing well ..... oh wait, Colorado just joined the Pac 10 so that's out. Maybe a Mtn. West or Conference USA school.

Last edited by LizardState : 06-12-2010 at 12:53 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's an interesting rule. Here's a good question: Does the "no transfer to other Pac-10 schools" refer to teams like Texas, OU, OK State etc? They technically aren't apart of the Pac-10 now but could be very soon, I wonder if they would have to sit out if they go to those schools....

Also interesting about Mustain, he should definately take advantage of this and go somewhere he can start, no matter how bad the school is. Get a good shot to to showcase his skills before he declares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That's an interesting rule. Here's a good question: Does the "no transfer to other Pac-10 schools" refer to teams like Texas, OU, OK State etc? They technically aren't apart of the Pac-10 now but could be very soon, I wonder if they would have to sit out if they go to those schools....

Also interesting about Mustain, he should definately take advantage of this and go somewhere he can start, no matter how bad the school is. Get a good shot to to showcase his skills before he declares.
I'm pretty sure the new Pac-10 schools aren't officially in the Pac-10 until the 2012 season. I could be very wrong on that. Thats just the impression I got from the media coverage.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

I think so too but according to Joe Schad's twitter Mustain said he's staying for whatever reason.

His mind might change in the coming weeks but if he doesn't his own chance on being drafted is throwing the hell out of the football during SC's pro day.

Running back CJ Gable should also look into transferring as well.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
will99890
Rookie

will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.will99890 is a cocksman.

Mustain came out with some kind of statement or interview a while ago where he claimed to have no interest in continuing his career in football after USC. He said something along the lines of being happy living in so cal with his girlfriend and already having a job lined up after he finished at USC. Take it with a grain of salt though because I have no idea who or what the source was.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope mustain transfers

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
I really hope mustain transfers
I don't think so. Players don't have much success in their third college.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
I don't think so. Players don't have much success in their third college.
wont have much success if your a backup either...

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
wont have much success if your a backup either...
Matt Cassel says hi

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Matt Cassel says hi
Hi Matt. Pretty much every other backup QB ever says **** off. Exception, not the rule.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Would Mustain have to go D2 or lower to play this season? Or does the no wait rule apply to D1AA as well?

**** Allen Bradford.. This was our year man. This was our year.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Would Mustain have to go D2 or lower to play this season? Or does the no wait rule apply to D1AA as well?

**** Allen Bradford.. This was our year man. This was our year.
Did Bradford transfer?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote