Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-05-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a tough time between Gabbert and AJ Green, nice pick Shane. He's gonna be really good IMO. I was happy to still land AJ at that point though, but am probably still interested in moving Dallas Clark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Since you beat LL in the 3rd place game, you move up one place in the draft order.
This confuses me though. And I don't remember how my season ended since I was probably pissed I lost lol, but I thought the team who won the 3rd place game picks 10? If I lost, I'm picking 9th, or am I not getting it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This confuses me though. And I don't remember how my season ended since I was probably pissed I lost lol, but I thought the team who won the 3rd place game picks 10? If I lost, I'm picking 9th, or am I not getting it?

It's basically an incentive to win the 3rd and 5th place games. If not, why would people not just tank?

You vs. Sholdy in 3rd place game. Winner gets higher pick.

Me vs. Clerky in 5th place game. Winner gets higher pick.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
It's basically an incentive to win the 3rd and 5th place games. If not, why would people not just tank?

You vs. Sholdy in 3rd place game. Winner gets higher pick.

Me vs. Clerky in 5th place game. Winner gets higher pick.
Ohhhh, ok I get it. Yea that makes alot more sense that way I agree.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Ouch. The Greg Little pick hurts, I thought I was going to sneak away with him.

edit: That said. I was thinking I could try and trade back into the 1st for him. Kaepernick was my target all along, happy he fell to my pick. Other then Newton he has the most upside at QB in the draft, and I like that Harbaugh is bringing him along slowly right now to learn first. I would prefer if he didn't play a snap this season, but I doubt that happens.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When SF drafts another QB next year, you'll be sorry :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Yea I would want to kill myself lol. Especially if they go all in for the Luck sweepstakes. Which wouldn't be crazy. For some reason though he's my man crush this year, even though he's not guaranteed anything like all of the 1st rounders are.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Clerky
Rookie

Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.

I thought about Kaepernick also, but ultimately went with Ponder. Don't think Luck ends up in San Fran next year. I think he'll be circling the wagons in Buffalo.
Clerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i don't mind if Luck goes to the redskins since i just got Hankerson
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

just got to hope that Beck doesn't screw it up by winning
Old 08-05-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If anyone wants Zach Miller (SEA TE, ex-OAK TE) for a pick upcoming, let me know.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:55 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

sent u text about swapping seconds
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just really need me some WRs. I think i build myself a pretty good team.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I'm a pretty big Hunter fan especially for 2012, but no way was I letting him make it to Derek to handcuff Gore :)

Quote:
Old 08-06-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

I am effing thrilled to get Carter. He was my #2 rb target after Ingram. *** Ork, I have WRs to spare. Ocho, BMW, and Mike Thomas all available for right price.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Still offering Zach Miller (SEA) for a pick, any pick. If you are on the clock and want him, you can have him :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Me and GOW agreed to a trade but I don't know if he left a # to text so once he gets on he should send it over to you Shane as I will now.

Quote:
Old 08-07-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea im here.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Longhorns Legends receives:
3rd round pick
9th round pick

Germasians receive:
4th round pick
5th round pick

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-07-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Longhorns Legends receives:
3rd round pick
9th round pick

Germasians receive:
4th round pick
5th round pick

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-07-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

*** ork, couldnt make much sense of your counter. if i am way off let me know.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm here, pick up in just a minute or so
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Fireballs gives:

4th
5th
7th Pick

P Players Gives:
4th
5th
8th pick

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Not too much discussion going on here. Nice grabs on your last two picks Shane. I like both those players, though there might have been better ones on the board. Was hoping Powell would continue his freefall.

Whoever took leshore must be pissed. Meanwhile injuries increase value of my 1st rd pick.

If anyone is interested in Meachem, mike Thomas, or ochocinco let me know. I want to add a rb3. Would also love to add a qb but know that won't likely happen.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

just noticed that someone drafted a player on my current roster. roy williams. please make adjustments
Old 08-08-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Clerky
Rookie

Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.Clerky is a cocksman.

Yeah that's a tough break for Leshoure, but Jahvid Best's value just took a huge leap.
Clerky is offline   Reply With Quote