Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I like the Wilson pick. I don't love the player, but he'll get an opportunity.

Anyone want to trade for Kendall Wright? :D
I'm interested in Wright. Make me an offer.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to trade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

brock osweiler (reminds me of ryan mallet), lots of great physical attributes just needs to get the cockyness out of his system, and the maturity in. lots of time will tell.

Bernard Pierce, heir to ray rice? time will tell.
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry i haven't gotten back to you guys, had no internet. sifting through offers meow.

and ironmon, Ray Rice has no heir. you can't be the heir to a god
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a few guys rated higher then Turbin, but at this point I need to hedge my bets. If I can hit on 1 of these backs I'll feel pretty good.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thanks for ur input Scottyboy, and yes i appreciate high praise over my running back but even Ray Rice has to get older. though for my team's sake i do wish he'd stay at this age for ever.
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looked over the deals, and quiet storm, i think i'm going to take your offer
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Scotty I replied and am willing to negotiate. Plz PM me back or txt me @ 205-587-1009
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
MuffinMafia6
Rookie

MuffinMafia6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Good to hear. I pulled no punches with that offer.
MuffinMafia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

As soon as I hear back from scotty on current trade I will make my pick
Old 06-29-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

well dammit hells satans is making this REALLY hard with his offer. this is almost too much pressure!!

his might have you beat fire balls
Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

I upped the ante. Check my last pm before deciding
Old 06-29-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

t-rich has been dealt. Had some quality offers, but that was one I could not pass up
Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Trade agreed to:
Hell's Satans gives Hakeem nicks, Ronnie hillman, and my 2013 2nd round pick for Trent Richardson

I'll make pick now
Old 06-29-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
t-rich has been dealt. Had some quality offers, but that was one I could not pass up
God you're such a homer
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
MuffinMafia6
Rookie

MuffinMafia6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
If you're going to start a bidding war, please use clearer language.

I thought we had a deal and didn't even get a chance upgrade my offer to beat the offer you accepted.

I'm not pissed or anything, just disappointed that I didn't get an opportunity to beat the offer you accepted.
MuffinMafia6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, does it pain you to know that I've got Justin Tuck and JPP as my IDP players?

Also, I've got Steve Smith (CAR), Reggie Wayne, Shonn Greene, Ben Tate, Wes Welker, Kevin Kolb, Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, Maurice Jones-Drew and others for trade. Ammunition.

Now give me your damn QBs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

More interested in roddy and bowe now. Hit me up.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Trade agreed to:
Hell's Satans gives Hakeem nicks, Ronnie hillman, and my 2013 2nd round pick for Trent Richardson

I'll make pick now
Please make the trade on Yahoo then. won't count until it is made there and posted on the message board on the League too (to keep a record of the 2013 pick).

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Scotty, does it pain you to know that I've got Justin Tuck and JPP as my IDP players?

Also, I've got Steve Smith (CAR), Reggie Wayne, Shonn Greene, Ben Tate, Wes Welker, Kevin Kolb, Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin, Maurice Jones-Drew and others for trade. Ammunition.

Now give me your damn QBs.

Lets talk.

Quote:
Old 06-29-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, if you are giving away QBs, I am here!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:45 AM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey all... I'm headed out of town camping for the weekend and won't have internet access. Sorry to hold things up if it gets back to me. Will pick Monday evening at the latest.

Shane you can try to text me, but I doubt that I'll get service.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Please make the trade on Yahoo then. won't count until it is made there and posted on the message board on the League too (to keep a record of the 2013 pick).
Done.

My new strategy is acquiring as many Saban players as I can
Old 06-30-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Done.

My new strategy is acquiring as many Saban players as I can
Haha, not a bad plan. Until he accepts it though, just FYI, not official, so he could go a different way. I texted Scotty to let him know he is up and that he needs to make the trade on Yahoo.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-30-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I have no phone for now and my Internet use is spotty and best right now, I sincerely apologize. I'll try make a pick now if it holds up
Quote: