Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-27-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yea. shane's been the man on texts and such, big thanks to him on that.
Yeah, this has been my worst year though since I actually have a life now, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aka he is banging a crazy chick and throwing his money away in vegas

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

On to Satans and LL to wrap this thing up!
Old 07-28-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default nice draft

can't wait for the season. see you all in the plaoffs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Devon,

Had to change the kicker pick, hope that is alright.

Almost have all the rosters uploaded. Though I lost Matt Cassel somewhere...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just gonna take a kicker with my last pick anyway once I'm OTC anyway, whenever I should pick someone just let me know I may be in and out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
... once I'm OTC ...
It's Shane's call as comish, but I'm thinking that you should be up to pick. Satan's has been OTC for just over 14 hours.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Draft results are in, check your teams and make sure they are accurate!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th win in the 3rd year and i was actually competitive the whole year.

Whats up with Gif? he started 5 guys that were on a bye

Old 10-04-2010, 07:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th win in the 3rd year and i was actually competitive the whole year.

Whats up with Gif? he started 5 guys that were on a bye
You and Scott are alot better this year.

FWIW that trade is not looking so bad for you considering you had Vernon Davis and picked up Arian Foster, and I am 100% sure I was taking Foster with that pick, anyone in this league who is in another league with me can vouch for that.

In hindsight, seeing how well Keller is playing, I would easily take Keller & Foster over Clark but oh well, at least MJD has picked it back up finally.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gunna go over 200 this week. Considering I lost the last 2 games by a combined total of 3 points, its nice to win by a large margin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
You and Scott are alot better this year.

FWIW that trade is not looking so bad for you considering you had Vernon Davis and picked up Arian Foster, and I am 100% sure I was taking Foster with that pick, anyone in this league who is in another league with me can vouch for that.

In hindsight, seeing how well Keller is playing, I would easily take Keller & Foster over Clark but oh well, at least MJD has picked it back up finally.
I got really lucky with Arian Foster. now i actually have too many RBs. i had only 1 starting RB before the start of the draft, now i have Hillis, Foster and also Jones and BenJarvus

Old 10-04-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit, can't believe i'm gonna lose this week. good game LL, Manningham KILLED me this week, but it's nice to finally be competitive with Ryan, Seneca and Cassel getting me some points
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, I want Matt Ryan. I proposed a trade. Lets work together.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Scotty, I want Matt Ryan. I proposed a trade. Lets work together.
APS, I want Kevin Kolb...oh wait...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Kolb is gunna come back in a big way. You will see! And even if he doesn't, I have the almighty savior on my bench to solidify my QB play for seasons to come. TEBOW!!!
Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Kolb is gunna come back in a big way. You will see! And even if he doesn't, I have the almighty savior on my bench to solidify my QB play for seasons to come. TEBOW!!!
Henne for life...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Pffft Kolb had 25 points yesterday. Could be worse. I was definitely drinking the Kool Aid preseason though...to be fair, I still think he's the future in Philly and that offense is going to be very explosive at some point with him at the helm.
Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Pffft Kolb had 25 points yesterday. Could be worse. I was definitely drinking the Kool Aid preseason though...to be fair, I still think he's the future in Philly and that offense is going to be very explosive at some point with him at the helm.
He still looked terrible, it doesn't show much for the future. Mike Kafka for life...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
dammit, can't believe i'm gonna lose this week. good game LL, Manningham KILLED me this week, but it's nice to finally be competitive with Ryan, Seneca and Cassel getting me some points
Yea GG man, you've done a good job with your team in the few years, I honestly thought I was done seeing how many Giants you had playing. Batch hurt me a ton with his matchup, but honestly I need to be thankful he was a FA.

Nobody had picked him up, had they did I had no QB this week, and his 11 pts would have made me lose by 1 point.

None the less, Stafford should be back soon, I really wanna see what I have with him. I'm also hoping Max Hall keeps the job longterm so I'm interested in seeing how my back-up QB's play.

Still, APS if u wanted to make an offer for Stafford or Hall I'll listen. Will be cheaper then Ryan.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Kolb for Max Hall. DO IT!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Ha! I don't want any part of Kolb on my team, he looks just like Brady Quinn, and with how long he sat on the bench, with those weapons, it shouldn't be that way.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Ha! I don't want any part of Kolb on my team, he looks just like Brady Quinn, and with how long he sat on the bench, with those weapons, it shouldn't be that way.
Kevin Kolb for Charlie Batch. DO IT!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Hmm Id be interested in Stafford as well.
Quote:
Old 10-04-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it better be good for matty ice. send it to me on here aps
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote