Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does no one want a RB?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make some trade proposals man.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
does no one want a RB?
I do, but you want too much for said RBs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I do, but you want too much for said RBs.
you offer me WRs that dont even score more than the ones i have right now

Old 10-28-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can use a RB, but I'm not willing to mortage my team longterm to slightly improve this year.

I'm not interested in trading any of Calvin Johnson, Desean Jackson, or Miles Austin unless I'm getting back another WR with that type of potential in the mold of Britt, Maclin, Harvin in a package deal just to throw out some names.

Deangelo and MJD are having a down season, but both are young and have a great chance to bounce back next year, are really young, and nobody is really in a hurry to trade #1 WR's this year.

I know GOW, and I think the other team trying to trade Turner and/or Mcfadden and Peterson, but once teams land elite potential #1 WR's nobody is really gonna be too willing to trade one of those guys unless you have a starting QB. In a dynasty WR's shelf life is so much longer and RB's are up and down, that and you can find someone productive in the FA pool each year, but typically you build around your WR's longterm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed in a way. Though WRs can be found. This league is like the NFL, all about the QB. That will be what I trade for all the way out. :D

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That said, I wouldn't mind packaging Max Hall with a RB on my team for a RB upgrade so if anyone needs a QB I'd be open to do something like that.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Kerry Collins was big. I needed that type of output out of him since every other 2nd QB I had has gotten injured or bench, getting annoying. I wasn't able to claim him with a 0$ bid either, and no 2nd QB would have all but made my season a wrap.

I'll still need some luck to win in the rematch though. Last game between me and Crusaders was very close.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2010, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I Missed The Playoffs By 6 Points <.<

Old 06-01-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Made the new league, details should be sent. Will send out details in two weeks or so for trading/voting.

I know one issue I will bring to the table is expanding rosters. Not starting spots, but roster spots.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 06-01-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any openings in here?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We'll see. If so, I promised vidae the first one, but we will see.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-03-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm back in this, just haven't had a chance to register yet.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

me 2!!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i'm here too but totally forget how to register and everything. do i just go in through yahoo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I sent an e-mail out with the info. Scotty, you have like 7 e-mail addresses, I used your Rutgers one, lol. I forgot which to use.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

One proposition I will bring to the table (and we will vote on privately via e-mail after June 13th):

Expand rosters to 30 instead of 25. I suggest doing this by keeping everything else the same (i.e. dropping 7 players, rookie/FA draft). This year, we would just extend the draft 5 extra rounds in serpentine order.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Id be fine with an increase in roster spots. I think it would help the IDP's too to have a little wiggle room with who you want to play.
Quote:
Old 06-05-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Id be fine with an increase in roster spots. I think it would help the IDP's too to have a little wiggle room with who you want to play.
Yeah, since Yahoo has upped the max, I think it would be huge for IDP play.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

id somewhat like to propose to add ST TDs...

Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
id somewhat like to propose to add ST TDs...
Cool, added to the list!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks shaney. my rutgers one is the go to for me, got it with all the info haha.
my proposition: rutgers players stats count for more points. just a suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
thanks shaney. my rutgers one is the go to for me, got it with all the info haha.
my proposition: rutgers players stats count for more points. just a suggestion
They don't already? And to think I considered joining this second rate league!

(I'll talk to you today or tomorrow about it Shane.) :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Cool, let me know ASAP.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

but yea im in, but i wont be as much on mirc or swdc starting august since im spending half a year in shanghai