Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who is the best MLB in the AFCN?
James Farrior 0 0%
Ray Lewis 22 95.65%
D'Qwell Jackson 0 0%
Lawrence Timmons 0 0%
David Bowens 0 0%
Dannell Ellerbe 0 0%
Other (please specify) 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best MLB

Who is the best MLB in the AFCN?
Old 06-25-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This one shouldn't even be a contest, lol.

As good as some can become or as good as some have been, no one has been as important to a defense like Ray Lewis. Call him old, call him slow, call him stiff, the guy's still got it. Darren Sproles can vouch for this.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

As good as some can become or as good as some have been, no one has been as important to a defense like Ray Lewis. Call him old, call him slow, call him stiff, the guy's still got it. Darren Sproles can vouch for this.
I remember watching that play. Me and a buddy called that play as soon as they lined up out of the huddle.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This should be unanimous.

I'm interested to see how #2 MLB will go. It really should be Timmons but I think some don't realize how good he is.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Ray all the way.

I agree it should be Timmons, it will either be Timmons or Farrior I bet ya.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Ray Ray all the way.

I agree it should be Timmons, it will either be Timmons or Farrior I bet ya.
I'll vote for Timmons, but it would not surprise me to see D'Qwell Jackson get some love. He's a monster.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I clicked other by sheer mistake. (OK, I just didnt want it unanimous)
Its Ray by a country mile

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Ray-Ray for now but once Rey-Rey moves to the middle watch out! I myself can't wait for that move as hes been good at SLB but it'll be great to see him at his natural position. Dhani's just been such a blessing for us with his leadership/veteran presence as well as his play. Been much better than I would've ever imagined he'd be. He's the only reason Rey hasn't been put there from the get-go.

But yea its Ray, and its not even really close.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Its Ray-Ray for now but once Rey-Rey moves to the middle watch out! I myself can't wait for that move as hes been good at SLB but it'll be great to see him at his natural position. Dhani's just been such a blessing for us with his leadership/veteran presence as well as his play. Been much better than I would've ever imagined he'd be. He's the only reason Rey hasn't been put there from the get-go.

But yea its Ray, and its not even really close.
I've said it before, I'll say it again... wake me up when Rey Maualuga actually does something. He was completely invisible in both games against Cleveland.

Ray Lewis is the best MLB in the division and that's basically by default, because our division has ****** middle linebackers and with 3 of the teams running at least looks in the 3-4, that's a huge pile of ****.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

A. That was one play.

B. The idea that no one has been as important to a defense is just painfully ignorant. I can start a list if you want, but it'd be too long, so I'll just give you one name:

Lawrence Taylor
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
A. That was one play.

B. The idea that no one has been as important to a defense is just painfully ignorant. I can start a list if you want, but it'd be too long, so I'll just give you one name:

Lawrence Taylor
Why argue semantics? Of course there have been several guys through out history that have achieved an almost legendary status amongst fans that would give Ray Lewis a run for his money in the "most important player to a team" standings. Do you really believe that matters to the topic at hand? Does Lawrence Taylor's importance to the Giants make Ray Lewis any less important to the Ravens?

The point is that he is in a very small class of elite defense players.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
B. The idea that no one has been as important to a defense is just painfully ignorant. I can start a list if you want, but it'd be too long, so I'll just give you one name.
I meant to write in the last decade.

And yeah, I know there's a fair share of players you can list before Ray Ray, but he'd be a candidate for such a list.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
A. That was one play.
Out of many. Again, yeah he's slowed down, and yes, he's not as good an athlete as he once was, but he's still the best MLB in the division, and it's not even close. He's got great timing, he's got great insticts, he's got great anticipation, and he still makes plays.

Props to clover_jeez!