Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-30-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What games are you going to this year?

Yes, I made a thread to gloat. But I am going to be doing some hard hitting reporting this year live from big games:

9/11/10: Won the OSU alumni lottery to get tickets to Da U @ Ohio State. Taking my brother, and going to be doing some filming, Vlogs, etc.

10/09/10: Pitt @ Notre Dame. First time going up to Notre Dame, going with my other brother. Should be pretty exciting.

I'm also going to apply to try and get some press passes for Pitt games at home.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably MSU @ Iowa with my fam. My cousins all go to/went to MSU, so we've been going to the game every year for the last couple years.

Hopefully maybe either PSU@Iowa or OSU@Iowa with friends. Both games should be **** shows and awesomeness.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be at Da U game too JBOND...

I've gone to the Michigan game for the past six seasons, regardless of location and will make it 7 this year.

I'll probably go to a smaller game too, hopefully Indiana or Eastern Michigan.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

every Rutgers home game, obviously. Student season tickets for the epic win, including the bus trip up to the Army-Rutgers game at Yankees stadium. yea, I win
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
9/11/10: Won the OSU alumni lottery to get tickets to Da U @ Ohio State. Taking my brother, and going to be doing some filming, Vlogs, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO
I will be at Da U game too JBOND...

You guys are so lucky. You will be able to watch the JaHeisman Show in person.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
You guys are so lucky. You will be able to watch the JaHeisman Show in person.
It will be fun watching him throw 3 picks to Chim :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
It will be fun watching him throw 3 picks to Chim :)
That would involve Chekwa turning around for the ball. Unlikely.

I am definitely trying to make it to a UM game this year. I'm debating which one, though. Michigan State or Wisconsin are the likely ones. Also, if I can find a reasonable ticket for the PSU game, I may go.

JBond, sounds like you have quite the schedule. Good for you.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
every Rutgers home game, obviously. Student season tickets for the epic win, including the bus trip up to the Army-Rutgers game at Yankees stadium. yea, I win
Rutgers/Army is at the new Giants Stadium this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
cdmPSU17
Rookie

cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdmPSU17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of the PSU home games. So nothing great. Looking forward to next year (my senior year). 'Bama, tOSU, Iowa, Wisky, maybe Neb, all at home. Hope we find a QB by then.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

cdmPSU17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All the MTSU games I can as well as whatever UT tickets I can get my hands on. I might go to a Vandy game or two this year as well. Their tix are cheap and I haven't been in a while.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:12 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Rutgers/Army is at the new Giants Stadium this year.
i was watching the yankees while posting that haha. yes, new giants stadium, but I'll be there!

you better come to a lot of games so we can hang out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
That would involve Chekwa turning around for the ball. Unlikely.
Not necessarily. The ref might not see/call the PI and he could grab the ball on a bounce or something.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only game that interests me in the regular season is about 3 hours away. That is UofA-Iowa.

I would be interested in going to the Insight, Fiesta, and NCG(I think it's in AZ this year), but I'll be in PA by then.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prolly gonna go to a ND homegame somewhere in late septermber early october, when my thesis is under official evaluation

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

me and 2 friends are takin a road trip to auburn for the lsu or georgia game.

if i pass through your state we should have some beers!

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got season tickets (meaning my dad does) so I'll go to almost all of the OU home games. I'll probably go to the bar to watch the Iowa State game. I want to go to OU/TX if I can get some friends to go.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graduated Penn State so won't going to those games so that will be sad

planning on going to Miami and Pitt to see Baldwin and Romeus

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

all wvu home games

wvu-pitt
wvu-lsu

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad and I have made a tradition to go to one SEC Bowl Game every year, even if the Vols aren't playing in it. Last year it was South Carolina/UConn (LOL Spurrier), and the year before that was Vandy/Boston College. I'm hoping for the Chik-Fil-A Bowl this year, the Bowl that the Vols go to (knock on wood), or the Outback Bowl and celebrate New Years on the beach.

My dad was brave enough to walk all the way up to the nosebleeds on the Gamecock side of the stadium wearing his bright orange Tennessee Vols sweater. It was awesome. It was freezing, but we came prepared after freezing our asses off the year before in Nashville (8-degrees out, next to the TN River, all the way up in the nosebleed section). Vandy won though, which was an amazing feat for them, so it was cool to experience all that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 07-05-2010 at 07:58 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kent State, Illinois, Michigan and Michigan State at Penn State. All PSU wins. And Indiana vs Penn State in DC where I live. Another PSU victory.

Most likely PSU bowl game in the BCS Championship game of course too.

Possibly PSU at Alabama but we shall see depends on my Detroit at Green Bay trip cost.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:39 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually get back to Natchitoches to see 2-3 NSU games a year. We play Air Force this season so I really want to make that one and show some support for NSU's cadet corps. One of these days the Independence Bowl will be on a day other than my anniversary and I'll be able to go to it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought season tickets to the University of Michigan this year as I'll be heading there for grad school but will not once say "Go Blue" or ever wear a piece of clothing supporting the maize and blue. Rather, I'll just wear anit-the other team stuff (except for the Badger game, where I'll be in full support of UW). Pretty excited to see the Big House, although I've heard it's eerily quiet.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
One of these days the Independence Bowl will be on a day other than my anniversary and I'll be able to go to it.
I went last year and froze my ass off. ******* Georgia.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to go to the Texas - Nebraska Game.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote