Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 12-05-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'd like to hear more about this... from everyone. Thoughts???
See, I don't think Sean Lee is the replacement for anyone. Remember when Jason Williams was the future replacement for someone in the middle? Who was Barbie Carpenter the replacement for? Sean Lee hasn't showed me he's good enough to be a starter in this league yet.

Sometimes that whole "replacement" thing works out, but let me put it like this: If we felt really strongly about someone like Donta Hightower in the 2nd round of this draft I don't think Sean Lee would be enough to deter us away from taking him. Or any other ILB we like.

He looked average to me, and it's not like he has a huge ceiling where he'll be a much better player in 3 years. I don't think were gonna see him take a good enough jump to be a good starter, maybe it'll happen by default because we don't draft anyone or someone gets hurt but I don't think he'll be very good.

Hypothetically speaking, if I had to pick I'd say Lee was the Brookings replacement. Both are the exact same type of player, smart, and Lee is the type of guy you draft to be able to play right away.

If we are drafting a replacement for Bradie it's likely gonna be a guy with tremendous potential and very young. Doesn't have to be a project, but just one of those guys who everyone thinks has the potential to be really great. Bradie is probably gonna play 2 more years here at mininum I'd guess, I don't think Sean Lee was drafted where he was to be a back-up LB for that long.

If an ILB falls that we like, were gonna take him. Hell I felt if it were a year where there was a Patrick Willis type of ILB worth a top 15 pick we would give him some consideration as well. ILB could become a huge problem in a few years if we don't get some depth in capable of being good starters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not ready to go one way or the other with Sean Lee yet, he's still a rookie let's not rush to judgement. I think those injuries over the spring/summer definitely set him back but he's shown some flashes over the past few weeks. I feel good enough to say he's not another Bobby Carpenter, but I need to see more in order to determine if he can replace Brooking. I know I might get some flack for this but I'm pretty disappointed we're still playing games like we can make the playoffs. This is an ideal time to get young guys playing time and we may never get another time to evaluate like this. Lee is one of those guys I wanted to see get more extensive playing time but unfortunately it doesn't seem like that will happen.

Now, if we're looking ILB for the future I'd rather wait for next season. I want Burfict or Te'o, we need someone with attitude.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I know I might get some flack for this but I'm pretty disappointed we're still playing games like we can make the playoffs. This is an ideal time to get young guys playing time and we may never get another time to evaluate like this. Lee is one of those guys I wanted to see get more extensive playing time but unfortunately it doesn't seem like that will happen.

Look at the Buffalo Bills though. They are playing their ass off every single week and giving some of the best teams a dog fight every Sunday. They are playing the best players, not the youngest, and they want to win. That's just the way it works. There are certain spots where yes you want to get the younger guys involved but I don't see the problem with "playing the games like you can make the playoffs".

I never want to be one of those teams who quit. It's a disgrace, and there are too many people with a job on the line to let that happen. Garrett is trying to be a Head Coach and winning helps, players buying into the system that respect Garrett and want him back are gonna play hard for him, just the way it works.

It's alot more respectable about what the Bills are doing now, how the Lions have been playing tough teams, and what we have been doing lately, then the teams who just don't give a ****. The team who showed up vs Green Bay? Yea, no thanks. I enjoy us playing with some heart, and as bad as I want Peterson, or a high pick, I want to win more personally. It sunk in vs NO, I was content with getting a top 2 pick but after those few wins and how we got up on NO I realized I'd much rather pull off some meaningless wins late then pick #2 overall.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Look at the Buffalo Bills though. They are playing their ass off every single week and giving some of the best teams a dog fight every Sunday. They are playing the best players, not the youngest, and they want to win. That's just the way it works. There are certain spots where yes you want to get the younger guys involved but I don't see the problem with "playing the games like you can make the playoffs".

I never want to be one of those teams who quit. It's a disgrace, and there are too many people with a job on the line to let that happen. Garrett is trying to be a Head Coach and winning helps, players buying into the system that respect Garrett and want him back are gonna play hard for him, just the way it works.

It's alot more respectable about what the Bills are doing now, how the Lions have been playing tough teams, and what we have been doing lately, then the teams who just don't give a ****. The team who showed up vs Green Bay? Yea, no thanks. I enjoy us playing with some heart, and as bad as I want Peterson, or a high pick, I want to win more personally. It sunk in vs NO, I was content with getting a top 2 pick but after those few wins and how we got up on NO I realized I'd much rather pull off some meaningless wins late then pick #2 overall.
I should of cleared my statement up a little. I don't want us quitting like we played against the Packers at all, but now that we're out of the playoffs you can experiment a little bit with throwing guys in there while still playing a competitive game and trying to win. I don't see anything wrong with that. The fact that Garrett wants Romo to play at the end of the season is just ******* dumb. We're making decisions from a personel standpoint that we shouldn't be making, including not playing the younger guys more.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 12-05-2010 at 03:58 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
I should of cleared my statement up a little. I don't want us quitting like we played against the Packers at all, but now that we're out of the playoffs you can experiment a little bit with throwing guys in there while still playing a competitive game and trying to win. I don't see anything wrong with that. The fact that Garrett wants Romo to play at the end of the season is just ******* dumb, and that's more what I mean. We're making decisions from a personel standpoint that we shouldn't be making, including not playing the younger guys more.

Yea I see what you are saying. I wouldn't mind seeing AOA play some deep centerfield FS for us, and the young guy(who I really like) Josh Brent-Price. I think he can be a starter for us eventually and he's ******* huge.

I don't know how I feel about the Romo thing. If he is healthy and doesn't play fans will bash him, if he does play and is rusty and doesn't start off firing fans kill him, if he gets hurt again were screwed. I mean, if it's 100% you can sign me up for him playing 2 games, but if were trying to push him out there at 85% and the bone hasn't properly healed then it makes no sense.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yea I see what you are saying. I wouldn't mind seeing AOA play some deep centerfield FS for us, and the young guy(who I really like) Josh Brent-Price. I think he can be a starter for us eventually and he's ******* huge.

I don't know how I feel about the Romo thing. If he is healthy and doesn't play fans will bash him, if he does play and is rusty and doesn't start off firing fans kill him, if he gets hurt again were screwed. I mean, if it's 100% you can sign me up for him playing 2 games, but if were trying to push him out there at 85% and the bone hasn't properly healed then it makes no sense.
Right, I wasn't suggesting we throw Sam Young out there at LT and see what we have in Stephen McGee (imagine that debacle lol) but we have some guys who I think can play and we should be at least attempting to get them in a little more. But I can also understand Garrett is coaching for a job, and he's going to do everything in his power that get us W's right now.

With Romo, if they are 100% sure he's good to go then I guess I'd be ok with it, but they better be damn sure. We can't risk his health for a chance at 1 or 2 moral victories to close the season out.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've seen enough today to know we're still good. Time to lose. Go Colts!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Lee having himself a very nice game so far.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Choice on the field and having a good game so far.
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please let us draft the Nebraska kicker. Henery is a beast.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson79 View Post
Sean Lee having himself a very nice game so far.
He damn sure is, gotta give him his props. I will change my opinion if he keeps this up, but the Colts are playing like crap in general for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I've seen enough today to know we're still good. Time to lose. Go Colts!!!
Lol. I couldn't do it. Although in April I'm gonna be pissed were picking higher then what we could have I want to close this one out!

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

lol Sean Lee just beasting today.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Lee is making his doubters look like fools today.
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think that there is any question that Lee is the future at ILB. By that I dont mean a future stud, necessarily. I just think the plan is pretty damn evident that he'll be starting next season. I dont know why anyone would question that, like some of the last few posts. You cant compare the Jason Williams and Sean Lee situations. Williams was a projectable guy who was going to take a long time to develop. He was never guaranteed anything. Sean Lee is a much more well rounded player. He'll be replacing Brooking next year. 100%.

As for Bobby...the guy was a straight bust. He was never really that well liked by the coaches either. They soured on him pretty damn quickly, when they found out what kind of player he really was. His situation wasnt exactly like Lee's either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I'm gonna bash him next week. I'm good luck :)

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Lee was a 2nd rounder. He HAS to be considered a big part of the future.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People like to hate...but Bradie has actually been one of the few bright spots on this defense this year. He's played very well...except when he had to be split out wide a few times to cover TEs on the outside. And this **** should never happen in the first place. But yeah, Bradie has put together a fine season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Figures Lee having his best game and then has to head back to the locker room.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Did they even saw what happened with Lee.

Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 07:58 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Lee definately is making headway, I've said all along that I just think we need to get him more snaps. The 2 INTs were both huge plays, but the way he diagnoses plays and avoids blockers is something we haven't had at ILB for a while. I'm getting to the point where I feel safer with him in there than Brooking.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He does look like he' coming along nicely.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
So I checked out the Oklahoma Nebraska game on Saturday (one of the rare times I actually watch college football) and I saw 2 guys that I am interested in.

This Prince Akamura, I think he's a stud. He has ideal size and speed, good technique, I'd LOVE to have him on the Giants. I think he can be a shut down corner, especially in a press man coverage defense.

I'm guessing by looking at him play, he's probably going to be a top 10 pick, so he's probably out of the picture for us. But man, I like him. He's going to be a nice consolation prize at CB for a team who can't get Patrick Peterson.

The other guy was DeMarco Murray. I don't know how he will grade out. He looked like a 2nd/3rd round RB to me based on several factors:

1. He doesn't have elite top end speed
2. His vision isn't as good enough to be viewed as an elite back to me
3. He is strong, but he can't overpower people like Turner/Greene can

For those reasons, I'd view him based on my first glimpse as a 2nd or 3rd round back. But I like him in our system. He can run inside and outside, he possesses a good lookin RB body on him, and he can catch it and run great routes.

He almost looks like a thick WR playing RB. I think with a FB and a run blocking scheme like we possess, he can be an Arian Foster like back for us. I wouldn't mind taking him either.

Thoughts?

I'm curious to know what you guys think, bc you watch a lot more college football than I do.
Thats my post from the Giants draft thread. I would like to hear your opinions on those 2 players as well.

Me personally, I think you guys should seriously eye Prince if he's available when you pick. I think the guy is going to be a stud. I love his game. He kind of reminds me of Charles Woodson.

Would do you guys think? Is Prince a realistic target for the Cowboys?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think prince is a good corner. Maybe I'm a little more fooled by Peterson's wow factor, but I find that Peterson looks more dynamic to me. Prince may be a better technician though. Both are very good; don't think you could go wrong with either.

As for Murray, I think he's a guy that would be a quality back up, but I don't think he's going to be a top of the league type guy. First, he's had a ton of carries at OU. There has been a lot of mileage on those tires. He is solid in all facets of the game. Not great at any, but solid.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Thats my post from the Giants draft thread. I would like to hear your opinions on those 2 players as well.

Me personally, I think you guys should seriously eye Prince if he's available when you pick. I think the guy is going to be a stud. I love his game. He kind of reminds me of Charles Woodson.

Would do you guys think? Is Prince a realistic target for the Cowboys?

Alot of us love Prince here, some feel he is a better pure CB then Peterson but I don't. Peterson is just a guy you don't pass up if you need a CB, now you move him to S if he doesn't pan out but Prince isn't far away. Both look like they can be shut down CB's and they are the top 2 players on my board. Unfortunately if we win 1-2 more games we will be out of his range.

Now Demarco Murray, I am a huge fan of and think he slips into the late 1st round, if he makes it to the 2nd he's a perfect fit for you guys and think he'd make an excellent pick.

I don't know why I'm just seeing him differently then alot of people here but he reminds me of a young Clinton Portis. His vision IMO is excellent, he'd be better in a 1 cut scheme like Houston but the main thing is he is patient in letting the hole open up then exploding through it. He has a great feel for the RB position, he's not just a burner or a bull dozer through the hole, he has vision, patience, and excellent lateral agility.

He also has the frame to add weight ala Portis. I don't think he's a 4.3 guy but he is a 4.4 guy and can go from 0 to top speed in no time. Watch his shuttle time be top 3 for RB's this year.

Now I don't put too much stock into what a guy does in HS, but since your interested I'd check this out:

One of the most impressive high school highlight films I've seen. Now one thing to keep in mind is that he may be injury prone, but I was watching to see if he finished this year without a big one and so far so good. Also since some of those injuries he's not as explosive or lethal as he could have been. I still think he's worth a late 1st rounder personally but if he slides into the 2nd/3rd as you think I'd definately give him a hard look. I like his fit on the Giants.

I may be wrong about Murray but I'm gonna stick with my assumptions of him. Guess he's just one of those guys like Chykie Brown where I see a different player then most everyone else.

Quote:
Old 12-06-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologize if this has been posted before, but Blackmon is pretty much having his way with Prince on a lot of plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVeWn3bwWTg
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote