Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 05-01-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jerjabs
Rookie

jerjabs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jerjabs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Exclamation Important issues with two guys we selected!

1) Can you really trust a guy with this shaped head? I say yes. If it is shaped like a bullet, he must be fast.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/profil...mas?id=2495351

2) Once training camp opens (if there is one), rookie hazing haircuts should improve our pick at the top of the 7th round appearance greatly. Although I think it should be commended that he has embraced his male patern baldness and has not shaved his head . . . he looks like he's 35.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d81eab6b6

I trust that our scouting department had discussed these issues well before making the picks, so I'm still somewhat comfortable with the selections.
jerjabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta tell you. Referencing Garrett's comments after the draft about 'The right kind of guys', one thing that jumps out about everyone one of these guys - They Compete!

Everyone of these guys really plays hard.

The one minute mark when Smith starts some screens and outside plays - Wow! How athletic is this dude!

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
jbsg02
Rookie

jbsg02 is a cocksman.jbsg02 is a cocksman.jbsg02 is a cocksman.

I'm diggin that Dwayne Harris highlight reel
jbsg02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
I gotta tell you. Referencing Garrett's comments after the draft about 'The right kind of guys', one thing that jumps out about everyone one of these guys - They Compete!

Everyone of these guys really plays hard.

The one minute mark when Smith starts some screens and outside plays - Wow! How athletic is this dude!
That was painful to listen to. He said the "right kind of guy" like a thousand times.

As for Arkin...I cant say I've seen him live, aside from the combine. But it's very doubtful that he would start this year. He's coming from lower competition, and most scouting reports dont have him contributing for a while. He has the ability to be really good, but he's not seen as an immediate play right now. As far as addressing offense in FA...it's much more likely that we re-sign Kosier and find a RG. And that would be the best move, for a team that is still looking championship, while building for the future, simultaneously.

As far as DL...the coaches all seem to like Bowen, including Ryan. Spears is more than likely done. I guarantee Bowen will be back, and we should see Hatcher back as well. Bowen is a talented cat, with a fantastic bull rush...he has some great potential...I hope to see us give him a shot. We'll probably pick up a name here in FA as well, to compete.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-01-2011 at 02:41 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been thinking about Bruce Carter's injury. It reminds me a bit of Chris Canty, another guy who was likely a first rounder if he didn't tear his ACL. In the end Canty was a really good steal because people put too much stock n one injury. If Carter has a history of getting injured that's one thing, but if this is a one time thing then I wouldn't worry too much about him. I'm thinking that he will contribute earlier than expected.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
That was painful to listen to. He said the "right kind of guy" like a thousand times.

As for Arkin...I cant say I've seen him live, aside from the combine. But it's very doubtful that he would start this year. He's coming from lower competition, and most scouting reports dont have him contributing for a while. He has the ability to be really good, but he's not seen as an immediate play right now. As far as addressing offense in FA...it's much more likely that we re-sign Kosier and find a RG. And that would be the best move, for a team that is still looking championship, while building for the future, simultaneously.
Well, Kosier and Davis are both 32. I think they would probably resign Kosier first, but he's been more injury prone than Davis has been. I really believe that if someone could convince Davis to lose about 15lbs, he could still have another good year or two in him. I also think some of the issues Davis has had could be attributed to such poor play at RT. I'm wondering if having the more athletic Smith next to him might improve his play also.

That's a tough decision between the two.

I agree that Arkin will get a RS year. However, from watching his clips, he's pretty athletic. If he gets stronger, I think he could play in his 2nd year.

Quote:
As far as DL...the coaches all seem to like Bowen, including Ryan. Spears is more than likely done. I guarantee Bowen will be back, and we should see Hatcher back as well. Bowen is a talented cat, with a fantastic bull rush...he has some great potential...I hope to see us give him a shot. We'll probably pick up a name here in FA as well, to compete.
I agree with your points here.

As for DL, what do you guys think about Franklin from SF? He's a pretty decent NT that wouldn't cost a ton and you can slide Rat out to DE. You've basically filled two holes with that move.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
I've been thinking about Bruce Carter's injury. It reminds me a bit of Chris Canty, another guy who was likely a first rounder if he didn't tear his ACL. In the end Canty was a really good steal because people put too much stock n one injury. If Carter has a history of getting injured that's one thing, but if this is a one time thing then I wouldn't worry too much about him. I'm thinking that he will contribute earlier than expected.
I hope so, he brings so much speed to the defense. Check out 0:29, Tyrod Taylor ran an official 4.51 at the combine and Carter hawks him down with ease.

This guy's closing speed is off the charts.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 05-01-2011 at 03:16 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

That was impressive.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pick is actually exactly the same as the one we made with Lee last year. Exactly the same...they gave both ILBs 1st round grades, it just so happens that both blew out their knees in college, so they'd be available in the 2nd.

It can certainly be viewed as a "value pick", but you're also taking a risk drafting this way. While torn acls are treatable, (in most cases) it still remains one of the worst injuries a football player can suffer. A return to form isnt a safe bet at all. And reoccuring knee injuries, and well, injuries in general, are a pretty common theme among players who have torn their acls. There is always a rather large amount of risk involved when drafting injured players, and acl tears are very serious injuries.

As for Canty...it wasnt just one injury. He had the torn acl, nearly lost an eye in a bar fight, and was slown by injury frequently. He looks bad ass out there with his shredder facemask, dark visor, and bulky knee braces. But he wears those for a reason. A lot of people were scared off by Canty's injuries in the draft. There def. was a lot of risk involved. Luckily it worked out...in this case.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Well, Kosier and Davis are both 32. I think they would probably resign Kosier first, but he's been more injury prone than Davis has been. I really believe that if someone could convince Davis to lose about 15lbs, he could still have another good year or two in him. I also think some of the issues Davis has had could be attributed to such poor play at RT. I'm wondering if having the more athletic Smith next to him might improve his play also.

That's a tough decision between the two.

I agree that Arkin will get a RS year. However, from watching his clips, he's pretty athletic. If he gets stronger, I think he could play in his 2nd year.

I agree with your points here.

As for DL, what do you guys think about Franklin from SF? He's a pretty decent NT that wouldn't cost a ton and you can slide Rat out to DE. You've basically filled two holes with that move.
Davis was by far the worst lineman on this team last year. He continuely whiffed on his own assignments. He was late on pulls, and was finding himself just being dominated at times. He just got old fast. Kosier has injury problems...but he's been very consistent and has looked like our best lineman on more than one occassion. The year prior to Free taking over at LT, Kosier had the best season of any lineman on our team that season.

I would hope Arkin is ready by year 2, also. Again I havent seen much of him...but that's certainly in the realm of possibility.

Ryan has already confirmed that Ratliff is going to play NT. The team really likes him there. And they like Brent a lot as his back up. NT is probably out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The pick is actually exactly the same as the one we made with Lee last year. Exactly the same...they gave both ILBs 1st round grades, it just so happens that both blew out their knees in college, so they'd be available in the 2nd.

It can certainly be viewed as a "value pick", but you're also taking a risk drafting this way. While torn acls are treatable, (in most cases) it still remains one of the worst injuries a football player can suffer. A return to form isnt a safe bet at all. And reoccuring knee injuries, and well, injuries in general, are a pretty common theme among players who have torn their acls. There is always a rather large amount of risk involved when drafting injured players, and acl tears are very serious injuries.

As for Canty...it wasnt just one injury. He had the torn acl, nearly lost an eye in a bar fight, and was slown by injury frequently. He looks bad ass out there with his shredder facemask, dark visor, and bulky knee braces. But he wears those for a reason. A lot of people were scared off by Canty's injuries in the draft. There def. was a lot of risk involved. Luckily it worked out...in this case.
Moth, while an ACL is no walk in the park, the repair and rehab have come a long way in the last decade or so. Frankly, an ACL injury is not near the risk it was a decade or two ago.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Davis was by far the worst lineman on this team last year. He continuely whiffed on his own assignments. He was late on pulls, and was finding himself just being dominated at times. He just got old fast. Kosier has injury problems...but he's been very consistent and has looked like our best lineman on more than one occassion. The year prior to Free taking over at LT, Kosier had the best season of any lineman on our team that season.
I'm not arguing that Kosier isn't better, and Davis had plenty of WTF moments last year.

The thing is, with hopefully Arkin being ready in 2012, that means we have to sign two OGs this offseason. If we could sign Blalock, or someone like that, then try to light a fire under Davis to lose some weight, Arkin takes over for him in 2012 and you've only had to sign one guy instead of two.

Quote:
Ryan has already confirmed that Ratliff is going to play NT. The team really likes him there. And they like Brent a lot as his back up. NT is probably out.
Yeah, I know that. I'm just wondering if that's posturing.

We are the only team in the league that has run the 3-4 with an undersized NT. And I think that goes a long way to explain why our defense has struggled.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Moth, while an ACL is no walk in the park, the repair and rehab have come a long way in the last decade or so. Frankly, an ACL injury is not near the risk it was a decade or two ago.
Just because a few select stars have come back and had success...doesnt mean it's not a significant injury. Any time you tear an acl, your football career could certainly be in jeopardy. It's not an injury that all can just put behind them. It varies from case to case.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm not arguing that Kosier isn't better, and Davis had plenty of WTF moments last year.

The thing is, with hopefully Arkin being ready in 2012, that means we have to sign two OGs this offseason. If we could sign Blalock, or someone like that, then try to light a fire under Davis to lose some weight, Arkin takes over for him in 2012 and you've only had to sign one guy instead of two.

Yeah, I know that. I'm just wondering if that's posturing.

We are the only team in the league that has run the 3-4 with an undersized NT. And I think that goes a long way to explain why our defense has struggled.
You're just re-signing Kosier. It would be a cost effective sign. It's not like grabbing two potentially costly unrestricted FAs from the outside, who dont know the ins and outs of your scheme. The prospect of having Davis out there again this year is a horrible one. He was pathetic last year. And I'd certainly argue that his being so bad, effected Gurode's play. Davis was just dreadful, and we even saw him get benched for a short time, before another injury forced him into the game. The right side needs to be changed completely.

As for Ratliff...I believe them for sure. We've heard this DE clamor for years, and they've always stood behind Jay at the nose. Rat is not the problem with this defense. His size isnt ideal, but his relentless inside rush still commands double teams. He adds a different dynamic. Everything else just needs to be sured up around him. And his success at DE is not assured. He doesnt even feel comfortable playing there. Maybe this changes one day, but I see no reason to move the guy to end right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-01-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Just because a few select stars have come back and had success...doesnt mean it's not a significant injury. Any time you tear an acl, your football career could certainly be in jeopardy. It's not an injury that all can just put behind them. It varies from case to case.
Actually, I've read several sites that say now it's over 90% return.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You're just re-signing Kosier. It would be a cost effective sign. It's not like grabbing two potentially costly unrestricted FAs from the outside, who dont know the ins and outs of your scheme. The prospect of having Davis out there again this year is a horrible one. He was pathetic last year. And I'd certainly argue that his being so bad, effected Gurode's play. Davis was just dreadful, and we even saw him get benched for a short time, before another injury forced him into the game. The right side needs to be changed completely.
I guess I don't understand what you're saying. If we resign Kosier, who plays in Davis' spot?

Quote:
As for Ratliff...I believe them for sure. We've heard this DE clamor for years, and they've always stood behind Jay at the nose. Rat is not the problem with this defense. His size isnt ideal, but his relentless inside rush still commands double teams. He adds a different dynamic. Everything else just needs to be sured up around him. And his success at DE is not assured. He doesnt even feel comfortable playing there. Maybe this changes one day, but I see no reason to move the guy to end right now.

We'll just have to agree to disagree here. I love Rat, but again, we are the only team in the league that uses an undersized NT. He is disruptive, but him being so active also creates large lanes if the offense blocks it right.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I guess I don't understand what you're saying. If we resign Kosier, who plays in Davis' spot?

We'll just have to agree to disagree here. I love Rat, but again, we are the only team in the league that uses an undersized NT. He is disruptive, but him being so active also creates large lanes if the offense blocks it right.
In my first post about the subject, I talked about re-signing Kosier and signing another G.

Kosier would play his LG positon for the next year or two, until you feel comfortable with Arkin. Davis who would be cut, would be replaced by an unrestricted FA at RG. Hopefully someone with enough youth, so that it becomes a position of relative strength over the course of several years.

2011-2012 line...

LT Free
LG Kosier
C Gurode
RG UFA
RT Smith

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Actually, I've read several sites that say now it's over 90% return.
That's subjective. A return to what? Return to play? - or - Return to previous form? Damn near anyone can return from an ACL, and at least play the game in some fashion. It doesnt mean they'll play well anymore, though. And many guys favor the knee, even when they get back to strength. Some never get over the injury, mentaly. And as I said before, reoccuring knee injuries are fairly common, among other injuries.

I really hope he comes back strong. But there is def. a certain amount of risk in making this kind of pick. Hopefully it's not something we have to learn the hard way. I really like the player...but the injury is def. a red flag or black mark. You cant be certain that he'll ever be that player you saw on film, prior to injury.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In my first post about the subject, I talked about re-signing Kosier and signing another G.

Kosier would play his LG positon for the next year or two, until you feel comfortable with Arkin. Davis who would be cut, would be replaced by an unrestricted FA at RG. Hopefully someone with enough youth, so that it becomes a position of relative strength over the course of several years.

2011-2012 line...

LT Free
LG Kosier
C Gurode
RG UFA
RT Smith
OK. Well that is two signings then. That's what I was confused about. You're resigning Kosier and then going to get a Blalock or Nicks.

I"m not opposed to that; I just wonder if JJ is going to be inclined to sign two O-linemen in FA since we're clearly going to need a significant upgrade at safety and maybe DL.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-01-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mean to be a glass is half empty guy, but if you are thinking Arkin can start anytime soon you are probably fooling yourself. I liked the pick and I really hope he will start one day. In fact, I would say it is pretty likely. I just don't think an instant return on him is likely at all.

I would also like to give Moth some credit. I also thought the Carter pick was the Lee pick all over again. Not a bad pick at all, considering Lee showed everything I hoped he would. I said earlier I think Carter was a great player, and a steal where we got him. As far as that goes, I loved the pick. I just wish that at some point DL and S would have been addressed.

Not our worst draft by a long shot, but probably won't see much in the way of returns this year. With the exception of Smith.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't see the risk in a torn acl either. Nearly everyone has returned back from those to be the same player, and alot faster then most expect. This isn't a torn achilles were talking about here where your career is literally in jeapordy and you may or may not be the same, but tearing an acl is hardly anything to fret over anymore these days.

Hell Welker tore his ACL and his MCL in the playoffs, and was out cutting on a dime in pre-season games, at his age, looking like he hadn't missed a beat. This is coming from a guy who needs every bit of planting and cutting ability possible. I can't even think of 1 player that would make me be concerned over a torn acl, as long as the rehab is done properly and not rushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
I don't mean to be a glass is half empty guy, but if you are thinking Arkin can start anytime soon you are probably fooling yourself. I liked the pick and I really hope he will start one day. In fact, I would say it is pretty likely. I just don't think an instant return on him is likely at all.

I would also like to give Moth some credit. I also thought the Carter pick was the Lee pick all over again. Not a bad pick at all, considering Lee showed everything I hoped he would. I said earlier I think Carter was a great player, and a steal where we got him. As far as that goes, I loved the pick. I just wish that at some point DL and S would have been addressed.

Not our worst draft by a long shot, but probably won't see much in the way of returns this year. With the exception of Smith.
I haven't read anyone that thinks Arkin steps in and starts. He's going to need at least one year to adjust to the pro game.

-Douglas MacArthur
Old 05-02-2011, 10:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I really don't see the risk in a torn acl either. Nearly everyone has returned back from those to be the same player, and alot faster then most expect. This isn't a torn achilles were talking about here where your career is literally in jeapordy and you may or may not be the same, but tearing an acl is hardly anything to fret over anymore these days.

Hell Welker tore his ACL and his MCL in the playoffs, and was out cutting on a dime in pre-season games, at his age, looking like he hadn't missed a beat. This is coming from a guy who needs every bit of planting and cutting ability possible. I can't even think of 1 player that would make me be concerned over a torn acl, as long as the rehab is done properly and not rushed.
I think you need to do more research.

http://www.empowereddoctor.com/acl-i...rs-orthopedics

Everything is on a case to case basis.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-02-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Where have you been?! I swear, I thought you died in an accident or something. You just disappeared! Happy to see you back though! Phew!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. No joke. Good to see you back, LL.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS