Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-17-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jonboy

Default should the giants draft a qb or wr or even rb?

well i dont know about eli because weve given him two years to show his "manning" potential and he obviously hasnt shown it yet.also about the wr , i mean i would be nice to draft CJ because even though we have great "receivers" that can run,but they dont catch the damn ball!BUt one crucial thing is the rb.B.Jacobs is great but we someone besides reubon droguhns.i mean hes not even that good.ppl just say hes good because he was the first browns 1000 yd rusher since 1985.of course he is because because the BROWNS SUCK!!!!( except braylon edwards) but anyway those are my concerns
Old 03-17-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm . . . how do you propose that the Giants get themselves into the top 3 to draft CJ?

And giving up on Manning now is absurd.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To answer your questions
No, yes, yes (later rounds)
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

manning needs better protection (we got two powerful backs) and now all he needs is a good LT or possibly RG because diehl might move to LT. WR might be a good idea because plaxico frequently gets flagged, and toomer might not be as good plus his old age. I'd only draft an RB if I knew he was good in the passing game and got extra yards after the catch like Lorenzo Booker or Darius Walker. I'd consider drafting a QB because Hasslebeck is horrible but keep lorenzen because he is improving and is great for QB sneaks.

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote