Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

View Poll Results: WHOMMMMM
BeansDooma 2 13.33%
Canadian_Kid16 2 13.33%
Simms2Clayton 2 13.33%
Booger 2 13.33%
Merlin 1 6.67%
etk 1 6.67%
24_cadillac_24 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fellow Bucs Fans...

Now that these fine message boards have team leaders, who, in your opinion, should be ours? I doubt we even get one, but I wanna see your opinions.

I think I should, of course, but 24_caddy and CKid should both get considerations... As well as Booger, Merlin, etk, and Chucky... we got a lot of good guys.

So vote your opinion. You can choose more than one.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to CKid, I don't recall him being here since we changed boards, unfortunate loss.

I doubt we get a Team Leader, at least for the next while. I didn't vote either because it's pretty much pointless. I think we should all be able to act like grown men (16) and not troll around on this team board, so a leader shouldn't be necessary anyway.

Let's all pact together as one unit and lead this board to victory!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CKid's still around, just not on these boards much anymore.

Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
Old 03-17-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not that i should get it but im not in the poll, i mean cmon at least put me in the poll
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
What happened to CKid, I don't recall him being here since we changed boards, unfortunate loss.

I doubt we get a Team Leader, at least for the next while. I didn't vote either because it's pretty much pointless. I think we should all be able to act like grown men (16) and not troll around on this team board, so a leader shouldn't be necessary anyway.

Let's all pact together as one unit and lead this board to victory!!
Hoo'Yah!

(having said that, I just did a Hellen Mirram, and voted for myself...lols)

WTF does a "team leader" do on a board any way???

PS, "Chucky to be added to the pole"...lols
Old 03-18-2007, 03:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is this 24_Cadillac_24 you speak of? :)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another note, we cant have more than 1 team leader like the Aints are doing with Diabsoule and Saints Dome Patrol

Old 03-18-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
not that i should get it but im not in the poll, i mean cmon at least put me in the poll
Damn, I knew I forgot someone.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2007, 04:36 AM    (permalink
TwOne
Rookie

TwOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

:( i see how it is :P

Angels Record: 6-8
TwOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:10 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Poor TwOne/Darko/MA40

Old 03-19-2007, 06:44 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Man, I can't remember everyone. :o

Also that smiley sucks. I want my : O back.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2007, 06:56 AM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ill vote for some1 but whats in it for me?
Old 03-19-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

1/2 a taco?

Old 03-19-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so i guess a high post count means superrior football knowledge concerning the Bucs?

maybe if i freepost enough, in 2 years I can be team leader :)
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I spend a lot of time on this board during FA/Draft time, but very little the rest of the year. Dont vote for me, I have no interest in being the team leader (thanks to whomever voted for me already).

Who wants my vote?
Old 03-19-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
so i guess a high post count means superrior football knowledge concerning the Bucs?
Someones a bit cranky they didn't get on the list.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post

maybe if i freepost enough, in 2 years I can be team leader :)
Maybe you have to consider that a team leader has to be a proven commited poster....

Why is it that the only people who seem to care about this team leader thing are newbies?

Being a team leader is not about Bucs football knowledge, it's about being responsible and maintaining order in a team forum......

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sarcasm recognizes sarcasm

I guess not too many of you are very familure
Old 03-19-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

In case you didn't know, sarcasm is hard to interpret on a message board where no tone of voice can be heard.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
In case you didn't know, sarcasm is hard to interpret on a message board where no tone of voice can be heard.
**wonders if this is sarcasm**
Old 03-19-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

And that is my point -black

Old 03-19-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

The points I made weren't towards you black, they were just overall points about team leaders. For all we know we might not get one until you are a proven poster anyway.....

I was joking about newbies....I've only been here for less than 2.5 months anyway, I just have a ridiculous amount of PPD (highest on the board now I think :))

Edit: Big Mike has like some uber-ridiculous post per day number but it doesn't count cuz he hasn't even hit the 2 week mark!

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 03-19-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Your 30.89 is uber cool etk ;)

Old 03-19-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

30.91 now :P

NO it is NOT cool, I do have studying that I should be doing, I hate chemistry. My goal is to catch up to DG151 by 2030 :D

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-19-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still around boys and girls?...I'm just more of a viewer than before, as I now consder myself somewhat of a spammer...but thanks for any votes that I receive...I think Beans should get this, I would have picked etk, but we share differentiating opinions on Buc issues :p

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote