Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team, of course. I still root for all my favorite former Steelers like Peezy and that's it. If they went to a team that I hate or a rival team, then all bets are off and I don't like that player anymore. But it's the team first.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team always. Im never switching teams because a single player left no matter how great or how much I loved them. I still root for ex-Packers depending on how they left the team, classy or piece of ****. Also the team they go to is important. I will root for Kampman because the guy left and thanked everyone. I loved Javon Walker but then he just acted like a POS so **** him. I was happy Farve was traded and rooted for him on the Jets. Then we all saw the real Brett and him acting like a POS and bolting to the Vikings. Honestly I ****ing hate him so much I could care less what he did for the Packers.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vilma left. It was a dream when he went to the Jets. Dream's always end. I remain a Jets fan.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid question, I live in MD but was never really passionate about the Ravens for some reason neither the Skins, 2 of my friends are skins gans and we have been to a couple of games but I am a follower of Randy Moss sort of..

Loved Minny with him and CC, dear god and Daunte. He then went to the Raiders, loved the ora? of them Hard nosed, dirty jerseys and played in gangster ass Oakland. I am now a Raiders fan and do have a Moss pats jersey, don't like them though haha.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Good thread in the wake of the Lebron James escapades. If Manning went to a division rival(Brett Favre im looking at you) i would burn his jersey. I would do my best to spread rumors that he banged tons of hookers.
Thats a bad thing?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, he was traded to the Chiefs and I still rooted for the Niners.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Barry was traded or released from the Lions before he retired I would no longer be a Lions fan.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since this alludes to lebronmania i'll break it down by sport.

NFL-divided loyalties. football is way more of a team game. i would have to lean towards staying with my team, however it all would depend on management. if detroit were to cut stafford or mess with his contract or head, then i would be tempted to switch loyalties. with that said, i would probably stay a lions fan, but have divided loyalties and still follow stafford.

mlb-team all the way. players get traded all the time. i don't care what the tigers do, i actually trust them to make the right decisions. we traded granderson and ended up making out like thieves.

nba-player. its a superstar, individualistic league. i don't even have a favorite nba team. i just watch whoever is playing. its too diluted. i'm fine with watching the pistons, lakers, chris paul, and about a half dozen others.

nhl-team. game is filled with history and tradition, especially in detroit. team all the way.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am loyal to the teams. There are some players that really get you when they leave. Steve McNair and Mats Sundin were both extremely tough for me. Both were staples for my teams when I was just getting into each sport.

For McNair, he was the reason I became a Titans fan. Seeing the treatment he was receiving before going to the Ravens was ******. But after watching the team and becoming emotionally attached after those years, I wouldn't change.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will always cheer for LT

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:18 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team. Been with the Saints after seeing some of my favorite players leave in the past. I wish those players the best but always root for my team.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I became a Saints fan when they drafted Stallworth, so the trade to Phi made me choose, and I chose team. But I still wish he would do amazing.

The I became a LeCharles Bentley fan, then he goes to Cleveland and gets Staph.

Then I become a Karney fan, and he gets cut on his wedding day.

Im hoping my string stops with Evans and Nicks.
So do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well, he was traded to the Chiefs and I still rooted for the Niners.
I continued to love the 49ers after Montana left as well. See Brent, my heart is big enough to still have some love for the 49ers.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:47 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Team, of course. I still root for all my favorite former Steelers like Peezy and that's it. If they went to a team that I hate or a rival team, then all bets are off and I don't like that player anymore. But it's the team first.

Don't ever mention him again or admit you're a hypocrite

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:26 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team of course. I bleed green and gold. I'm loyal to the team as a whole, not the individual parts of it. My old favourite player of all time left. He's my least favourite player of all time now. You disrespect us, the fanbase, and we'll disrespect you right back. No one is bigger then the team.

If someone is saying player, then they're obviously not a diehard.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on the sport. When Holt went to the Jags, I stayed with the Rams and still stuck on them. Or if, please dear God, God forbid Pujols went elsewhere, I would stick by with the Cards. However, in the NBA, my guy is D-Wade and if he woulda went to the Bulls, I woulda went with him. However, I stick with the Heat and now I look like a banwagoner.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team of course.

Hard to do in the age of FA, but it's FB we're talking & it's the best, last true team sport.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:00 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely team although if I liked the player enough I would still root for them.

With the Pats it's kind of inevitable that some players will leave or be traded so it's happened before. I have no real hard feelings towards any player who left but I wouldnt exactly root for them. I may start rooting for Seymour after this year because I want the Riaders to suck bad and get the Pats a high pick.

Best example I can think of is when Henrik Larsson left Celtic and went to Barcelona. He will go down as one of Celtic's best ever players and I cheered for him when Barcelona won the Champions League. It was harder when he went to Manchester United but I still really liked him.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team. I'm a Niner till a die...Ner

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I'm a Raider fan. Everyone who I like leaves.

Except for Tim Brown.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout200 View Post
If your all-time favorite player from your favorite team left, would you follow the player or stay with the team?

-Scout
Brownssssssssssssssssssssss > Winslowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Brownssssssssssssssssssssss > Winslowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
What about Bodden? Time to request a name change?
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
What about Bodden? Time to request a name change?
Brownssssssssssssss < Boddennnnnnnnnnnn ;)

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting thread actually.

I was born and raised in the South Jersey area (mostly Eagles country with a smatter of Giants fans) but my whole family are pretty much Steeler fans (but Philadelphia fans for everything else) because my mother went to high school with Franco Harris (the high school I most recently graduated from) and he grew up on the street in which she lived on.

But I never was into the Eagles (though at age 5 or 6 when I got into sports, I couldn't really get into Bobby Hoying though I think I have a youth-sized, kelly green jersey of Ricky Watters somewhere) nor the Steelers. So I kind of originally liked the Jaguars because of Mark Brunell and Natrone Means. No real reason other than I guess I remember them playing the Steelers a couple times and winning so I picked them.

I remember though watching ESPN with my dad and seeing Peyton Manning in a UT jersey and remember a play in which he threw a bomb to Marcus Nash. So I became a Peyton fan and remember him staying in school and the awesome Heisman promos with him, Leaf, Moss and Woodson. He got drafted by the Colts, I got to know the organization later on and if he were ot spurn the Colts, I'd be highly upset but I have no clue what I'd do.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
I remember though watching ESPN with my dad and seeing Peyton Manning in a UT jersey and remember a play in which he threw a bomb to Marcus Nash. So I became a Peyton fan and remember him staying in school and the awesome Heisman promos with him, Leaf, Moss and Woodson. He got drafted by the Colts, I got to know the organization later on and if he were ot spurn the Colts, I'd be highly upset but I have no clue what I'd do.
You'd give in to the greatness of his successor, the glorious Drew Willy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You'd give in to the greatness of his successor, the glorious Drew Willy.
It's only a matter of when, not if.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote