Dallas Mavericks 4 19.05%
Los Angeles Clippers 2 9.52%
Philadelphia 76ers 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Basketball Team Draft Poll

Basically, who you got?

Orlando Magic:
PG:Devin Harris, Aaron Brooks
SG: Stephen Jackson, John Salmons
SF: Carmelo Anthony, Luol Deng
PF: Pau Gasol, Paul Milsap
C: Carlos Boozer, Nene

Los Angeles Clippers:
rajon rondo . john wall
dwayne Wade . jamal crawford
gerald wallace . james harden
blake griffin . joakim noah
al jefferson . demarcus cousins

Golden State Warriors:
PG: Jason Kidd - Brandon Jennings
SG: Kobe Bryant - Ray Allen
SF: Rudy *** - Vince Carter
PF: David Lee - Michael Beasley
C: Tim Duncan - Shaquille O'Neal

New York Knicks:
C - Andrew Bynum - Andrew Bogut
PF - Chris Bosh - Jeff Green
SF - Shard Lewis -Wilson Chandler
SG - Stephen Curry - Wilson Chandler
PG - Deron Williams - Darren Collison

Summary: Deron Williams put himself on the map in these past playoffs as a top 3 PG and probably top 10 player. He can pretty much do anything as far as running the offense and getting his points, yet I have seen some nasty passes from him. He can run, he can use the P&R or can go iso with alot of the smaller weaker PGS. Collison as a backup is solid.. I mean you saw what he did as a back up stepping into the starters role. Very underrated. The good thing about Curry is he can pass as well but will be the primary outside shooter for my team. Him and Wes compliment each other well imo.. Wes can def get to the rim. Jeff Green I think plays the 4 in OKC but I would put him at the 3, from what I have seen he is pretty versatile and can be a big scorer and rebounder for us. Reshard is a another shooter whos natural position is probably the 3 being as he can't guard power forwards at all. Wilson Chandler is upcoming and still unknown to some but when I watched him play he looked pretty versatile as well possibly playing the 2 at 6'8. Then you got the big men.. Chris Bosh can step out mid range and stroke. He is also pretty crafty and smart around the hoop, his defense isn't the greatest but guarding 4's is much easier for him. Then you have Andrew Bynum who arguably without having injuries could have been a great great big man in his career. Even with the injuries he gave the Lakers another big who can rebound and play tough, he was HUGE for them. Then you got the Bogut, I believe he had an allstar type year before that terrible fall. You guys know what he brought to the table when healthy, did his job... and alot thought he would fail. The team style of play is really whatever, with D Will running point anything can happen, Bynum and Bogut can't run the floor so a little bit of drive and dish, post up and some screens for Steph and Shard/Green and we are good to go.

Minnesota Timberwolves:
PG- Steve Nash/Gilbert Arenas
SG- Monta Ellis/Kevin Martin
SF- Caron Butler/Danillo Gallinari
PF- Dirk Nowitzki/Kevin Love
C- Lamarcus Aldridge/Chris Kaman

Dallas Mavericks:
PG: Derrick Rose/Chauncey Billups
SG: Joe Johnson/Eric Gordon
SF: Paul Pierce/Trevor Ariza
PF: Kevin Garnett/Lamar Odom
C: Dwight Howard/Tyson Chandler

Summary: First one to touch the ball gets to score.

Milwaukee Bucks:
PG :: Tony Parker - Tyreke Evans
SG :: LeBron James - Tyreke Evans - Evan Turner
SF :: Danny Granger - Nicolas Batum - Evan Turner
PF :: David West - Tyrus Thomas
C :: Al Horford - Yao Ming

Summary: Length is our strength, good luck trying to defend!

Phoenix Suns:
PG Russell Westbrook - Goran Dragić
SG Brandon Roy - Manu Ginóbili
SF Kevin Durant - Ron Artest
PF Zach Randolph - Marcus Camby - Andrea Bargnani
C Brook Lopez - Marcus Camby - Andrea Bargnani

Philadelphia 76ers
PG- Chris Paul - Allen Iverson
SG- O.J. Mayo - J.R. Smith
SF- Andre Iguodala - Kyle Korver
PF- Josh Smith - DeJuan Blair
C- Amare' Stoudmire - Chris "Birdman" Anderson

Summary: When Chris Paul is your least athletic starting player, you know you have a team for the D'Antoni system. Fast pace, slash and pick and roll to perfection. You also have three standout defenders in Paul,Iguodala,and Smith. And when the bench comes in, its all about the 3 point. Korver and Smith can light it up from range, while Blair and Birdman provide the hustle and defensive presence. And some would argue that Amare' is a bad defender, and all a team will do will feed the ball to their Center, I would invite them to. Because while that works, we will be pileing on points fast at the opposite end.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously the Clippers, bro.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Obviously the Clippers, bro.
Only position I say you have an adv. is SG. I have an advantage at PG PF and C. SF and bench push.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahah this makes me look like an idiot. Fail.

No but seriously I was happy with my squad.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Only position I say you have an adv. is SG. I have an advantage at PG PF and C. SF and bench push.
My bench rapes your bench.

Gerald Wallace > Andre Iguodala.

Old 07-23-2010, 10:46 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

John Wall aint proven nothing yet, while Iverson is a proven HoF. and J.R. Smith can take over games like Jamal, but better. Harden and Korver play two way different styles, but Korver definately is Top 5 best 3 pt shooters in the game right now.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahah what fool picked Allen Iverson. Is that a ******* joke?

He is ******* terrible these days.

I mean that pick is almost as bad as Vince Lombardi
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:53 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
hahahah what fool picked Allen Iverson. Is that a ******* joke?

He is ******* terrible these days.

I mean that pick is almost as bad as Vince Lombardi
You are the biggest hater on NFLDC, and I LOVE it! Your the only one who ever has to disagree with what I say, the only one who neg reps, and the only actual dick on here. I am happy knowing I don't live your pathetic life who has to come on here always trying to belittle people. I thank God that I don't know you in person or ever have to meet you. And whatever you say know I really don't pay attention to nor does the fact that when you neg rep me, I have people who give it right back plus more. So basically you = nothing.

That being said, someone else voted for me :D
Old 07-23-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are the biggest hater on NFLDC, and I LOVE it! Your the only one who ever has to disagree with what I say, the only one who neg reps, and the only actual dick on here. I am happy knowing I don't live your pathetic life who has to come on here always trying to belittle people. I thank God that I don't know you in person or ever have to meet you. And whatever you say know I really don't pay attention to nor does the fact that when you neg rep me, I have people who give it right back plus more. So basically you = nothing.

That being said, someone else voted for me :D
Thank you for personally attacking me. I appreciate that.

but how about defending your teams dumb pick instead of just attacking me.

I mean picking Allen Iverson makes absolutely zero sense. He is terrible these days. I can not see any logic behind it at all.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
John Wall aint proven nothing yet, while Iverson is a proven HoF. and J.R. Smith can take over games like Jamal, but better. Harden and Korver play two way different styles, but Korver definately is Top 5 best 3 pt shooters in the game right now.
If we were drafting proven players, I would have gone with Shaq, T-Mac, and Grant Hill. But we were drafting from this point on. So give me John Wall over Iverson anyday. Harden has more upside than Korver. Jamal Crawford and JR Smith are virtually the same player.

Old 07-23-2010, 11:02 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Thank you for personally attacking me. I appreciate that.

but how about defending your teams dumb pick instead of just attacking me.

I mean picking Allen Iverson makes absolutely zero sense. He is terrible these days. I can not see any logic behind it at all.
Okay, since you actually wanted to know, with these backups what does Iverson have to do? Pass the ball to open Korver and J.R. He still has quickness on most even though he has lost a step and a career 6-7 apg average. And he is also a proven scorer. And 9th round I would take him over another PG and he happens to be my favorite player.

And I apologize for being rude, but you really need to get a grip on things. Hopefully you have a good day!
Old 07-23-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
If we were drafting proven players, I would have gone with Shaq, T-Mac, and Grant Hill. But we were drafting from this point on. So give me John Wall over Iverson anyday. Harden has more upside than Korver. Jamal Crawford and JR Smith are virtually the same player.
From this point on definately Wall. But this was for this year, and I dunno what Wall would bring, when Iverson I could say he would get abotu 8-10 points and 4-5 assists, which Wall could probably do too. Thats why I said it was a push. And again, I went with people who have specific roles, no guy who tries to do everything.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Okay, since you actually wanted to know, with these backups what does Iverson have to do? Pass the ball to open Korver and J.R. He still has quickness on most even though he has lost a step and a career 6-7 apg average. And he is also a proven scorer. And 9th round I would take him over another PG and he happens to be my favorite player.

And I apologize for being rude, but you really need to get a grip on things. Hopefully you have a good day!
...you clearly don't understand how basketball works....I mean you realize players can just play those shooters tight considering they wont have to worry about Iverson seeing as it is the year 2010.

PGs who would have been a better pick than AI(in no particular order)

1. Andre Miller
2.Baron Davis
3.Lou Williams
4. Jarret Jack
5. Jose Calderon
6. Mo Williams
7. Jameer Nelson
8.Raymond Felton
9.Mike Bibby
10.Rodney Stuckey
11. Luke Ridnour
12. Mario Chalmers
13.Kirk Hinrich
14. Ty Lawson
15.George Hill

To name a few.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
...you clearly don't understand how basketball works....I mean you realize players can just play those shooters tight considering they wont have to worry about Iverson seeing as it is the year 2010.

PGs who would have been a better pick than AI(in no particular order)

1. Andre Miller
2.Baron Davis
3.Lou Williams
4. Jarret Jack
5. Jose Calderon
6. Mo Williams
7. Jameer Nelson
8.Raymond Felton
9.Mike Bibby
10.Rodney Stuckey
11. Luke Ridnour
12. Mario Chalmers
13.Kirk Hinrich
14. Ty Lawson
15.George Hill

To name a few.
You apparently don't understand how basketball works, there are ways around getting a shooter open, and if you actually look at the opposie teams only the Suns and Mavericks got guys on their defenses who are stalwarts at defense, and the only have one. I would take my chances with J.R. with any of those backup SG's on him. And if just "playing a player tighter" would work so effective, there would be less 20 ppg shooters but teams have found ways to go against that. Not to mention almost all of the other teams have big guys who can't play in a fast pace game, so if my team kept upping the tempo in transition and fast breaks that'll lead to open shots as well. But when you can shoot like Korver and J.R. (when he is hot) then you find ways to make shots anyways, if someones close or not.

And by all means, you can have those PG's. But you know with Iverson you will get 8-10 ppg and 4-5 apg as a backup. And your mainly talking about a backup, you do realize that? Sorry.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will it show that I voted for myself? haha

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

we all voted for ourselves, just someone voted for me and TJ as well
Old 07-23-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:

And by all means, you can have those PG's. But you know with Iverson you will get 8-10 ppg and 4-5 apg as a backup. And your mainly talking about a backup, you do realize that? Sorry.
You realize you try to draft the best team...and those 15 pgs are all better than allen iverson, hence you should have taken them so that your team would have been better.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is by far the best and the only one without a vote

shame on you people

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the suns look the strongest by a pretty big margin. great scoring options and more importantly, the players compliment each other really nicely. they have my favorite backcourt out of all the teams and should have no problems with ball distribution. i like manu and the defensive options off the bench as well.

as a neutral observer, i'll say:

1. Suns
(gap)
2. Mavericks
3. Warriors
Old 07-24-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone hates mine :'( ha

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sunsare FAR and away the best team...and it's really not even close.

warriors would be my 2nd choice perhaps though. but i'm gonna vote suns, and if they don't have 90% of the vote, then this whole thing is null and void
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote