Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-27-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Sniper you've gone from being a bit of a punctuation freak to a rather hostile individual. Someone kill your dog over the summer?
Don't even joke about my dog. My dog is the King of Awesomeness, so don't bring him into this conversation.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope you named him after our lord and savior. Otherwise, I lose a little respect for you.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Don't even joke about my dog. My dog is the King of Awesomeness, so don't bring him into this conversation.
It's a figure of speech. My wife would take our dog over me so i know the drill as far as puppies go.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I really hope you named him after our lord and savior. Otherwise, I lose a little respect for you.
My girlfriend said I wasn't allowed to name our first dog anything UM-related. I've already got Braylon Desmond Harmon Woodson locked down for my first son, though. ;)
Old 07-27-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
It's a figure of speech. My wife would take our dog over me so i know the drill as far as puppies go.
I'm aware that it's a figure of speech. Still, no disrespecting the King of Awesomeness.

Plus, I just get annoyed when people post dumb stuff.
Old 07-27-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend...

That's just a slap in the face of Lord Woodson. He shall be remembered in any and every way possible, including the naming of the first dog.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Sounds like you need a new girlfriend...

That's just a slap in the face of Lord Woodson. He shall be remembered in any and every way possible, including the naming of the first dog.
I literally argued with her for 20 minutes about it. She was having none of it.

Anywhoo, hope Clarett gets his life back together.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, hopefully he really is getting his **** together. But Maurice never really seemed like the academic type to me. That's why I'm a bit skeptical and honestly think that in the next couple months we may hear how he wanted to play football again but doesn't know it's impossible.
Academics were never Maurice's problem.....he's actually a pretty bright kid when he isn't taking absolutely horrible advice about how to become the Lebron James of football.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy made Ohio State millions of dollars with his play during their National Championship season. The least Ohio State can do is help him get back on his feet. Sure he was a total jerk, but if Mike Vick, Ben Roethlisberger, and Leonard Little can have second chances, why can't Clarett?
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
HindSight
Veteran

HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HindSight is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The guy made Ohio State millions of dollars with his play during their National Championship season. The least Ohio State can do is help him get back on his feet. Sure he was a total jerk, but if Mike Vick, Ben Roethlisberger, and Leonard Little can have second chances, why can't Clarett?
Thank god he played all 25 positions at once, while coaching them all too.
HindSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
Academics were never Maurice's problem.....he's actually a pretty bright kid when he isn't taking absolutely horrible advice about how to become the Lebron James of football.
Yeah, I think I remember someone telling me that Clarett had around a 3.5 GPA and high school. If I remember correctly, he had a very good SAT score, too.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
My girlfriend said I wasn't allowed to name our first dog anything UM-related. I've already got Braylon Desmond Harmon Woodson locked down for my first son, though. ;)
You're dead to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
You're dead to me.
Well, my girlfriend's got a good shot at twins, so Pernell John Jordan Crosby could work for the second.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

until you find out they're not yours and you'll have to rename them Woody Archibald Tressel and Troy Tatum Cassidy ; )