Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Yeah the 49ers have been oh so lucky with the injury factor. Thank goodness Dallasnews.com has the inside scoop when it comes to NFL injuries.
Rick Gosselin of the Dallas News doesn't have the "inside scoop". He just added em up.
That basically revealed what we thought.
Why so defensive when it comes to the good fortune? So touchy. You mad bro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hate the luck argument. It's the weakest argument you can make.
Is it the "luck" word or the "injury" word that you hate, that you insist is a weak argument?

If you ever have coached, you know first-hand how critical injuries are in fact.

I coached high school football and tennis back in the day, and when my #1 tennis player was out with a hip injury, we suffered as a team as everyone had to move up a spot.

In football, sure there were some guys who we were able to replace when they were hurt, but there were a handful of guys who were much better than what we could replace them with. That obviously impacts the performance of the team.

And some years were better than others, which is the part I refer to as luck...... last year, we saw the Niners & Seahawks enjoy one of those good years.
Nothing wrong with admitting that.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Rick Gosselin of the Dallas News doesn't have the "inside scoop". He just added em up.

Is it the "luck" word or the "injury" word that you hate, that you insist is a weak argument?

If you ever have coached, you know first-hand how critical injuries are in fact.

I coached high school football and tennis back in the day, and when my #1 tennis player was out with a hip injury, we suffered as a team as everyone had to move up a spot.

In football, sure there were some guys who we were able to replace when they were hurt, but there were a handful of guys who were much better than what we could replace them with. That obviously impacts the performance of the team.

And some years were better than others, which is the part I refer to as luck...... last year, we saw the Niners & Seahawks enjoy one of those good years.
Nothing wrong with admitting that.
Luck. I don't really have as big of an issue with injuries, although I do feel that all teams have injuries so it's not really an excuse either. That's why depth is so important in the NFL. If your team is not deep then that's a flaw that should be taken into account when evaluating them and their chances of going far during the season. Too often we don't take depth into account when evaluating teams.

For example the Bucs have a pretty darn good starting team this year but their depth is paper thin. It should be taken into account when evaluating them.

Luck to me is a joke argument. You make your own luck. It's all about execution and preparation. Every "lucky" play can be viewed 2 ways. Was it lucky that he fumbled, or do we give credit to the defender for forcing the fumble? See what I mean? I don't believe luck decides football games. For every unlucky play you point out, I can point out another play where the team just messed up, and had they not messed up, the outcome of the game could have been different. It's impossible to point to 5 plays in a football game and say that was the difference of the game. The outcome is the outcome.

Injuries can be valid, but only in certain extreme circumstances.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Injury luck??? You mean your blind hate?

Alex Smith - Missed 10 games
Kendall Hunter - missed 8 games
Mario Manningham - Missed 9 games
Justin Smith - Missed 2 games, played in playoffs with a torn triceps.
Aldon Smith - Played last 5 games (including playoffs) with a torn shoulder labrum
Parys Haralson - Missed entire season

Yeah... alot of "luck."
Don't kid yourself, that is an extremely fortunate season in terms of injuries. You can't expect that to be a median type season. If you could redo that you would do it in a second. I take nothing away from what you guys accomplished, but presenting that list like it was any kind of obstacle last season is hilarious.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Injuries can be valid, but only in certain extreme circumstances.
Perhaps, and by extreme, I tend to look at the top and bottom few teams each year..... it changes year to year.
When a team gets those good seasons, they have to take advantage of it.

Last year's Niners clearly did.

Back to current injuries:

Bills WR Stevie Johnson is currently undergoing an MRI on his leg, hamstring.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Don't kid yourself, that is an extremely fortunate season in terms of injuries. You can't expect that to be a median type season. If you could redo that you would do it in a second. I take nothing away from what you guys accomplished, but presenting that list like it was any kind of obstacle last season is hilarious.
No he or Ness, can't remember which, attributed that to superior strength & conditioning..... I was pointing these things out to them before Crabtree's Achilles snapped and saying the luck was bound to turn around, and he said it wasn't due to good fortune, that it was due to their S&C and training..... which I found hilarious.

And then a day later, Michael's Achilles was torn and now this ACL and Willis' hand..... they must have a new Strength & Conditioning guy there this year?
Old 08-02-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea you can expect to get the short end of the stick on injuries eventually. Before last year we were typically on the other end for at least a few years. We had Romo, Ware, Dez, Murray, Felix(surprise) miss a few games here and there, then last year it just avalanched into a **** storm. That's why when we had our DE Crawford go down I didn't even flinch, sure it sucks but it's expected and I'm sure every team has a handful of players that if they don't get hurt they'll be fine.

If we can get a full season from Murray, Dez, Ware, Sean Lee, & Bruce Carter I think we can sustain anyone else and be in every game that week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL, cry me a river.
Nice try phlysy!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dat...-an-excuse.ece

If you think what you had last year was BAD luck, even though it was the BEST luck of any of the 32 teams, then you really are spoiled...... as I said, these things tend to even out over time, and you already suffered (Crabtree) a loss worse than ANY of last season.... but still a bit lucky it happened so early as there's time for him to be back by crunch time this season.
Packers has INJURIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Do yourself a favor and realize that it says the 49ers' starters lost 8 games. Then look above and realize how wrong that it is.

Your Packers "most significant injury" and the 16 games he missed was so significant they didn't even feel like signing him.

If anyone between the two of us has a river to cry it's you. You've been using the "injurieezzz" thing for a couple of years. Large river.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys are simply ignoring the fact that the backups were better. It doesn't take away from the fact that the teams starting QB went down, it's starting WR, it's starting rush OLB, etc.

It's not "luck" that Kaepernick is better than Alex Smith. That Aldon Smith is better than Parys Haralson, etc.

If Desmond Bishop was listed as a starter lost for 16 games then Haralson should've as well.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

If we continue to use "luck" and "excuses" for injuries then I'll be happy to rehash this at the end of the season because the 49ers are already at 32 games lost due to injury before 2013 has even started (not including Manningham who won't play part of the season.)

The "excuse" card won't be uttered by me. I can assure you of that.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys are simply ignoring the fact that the backups were better. It doesn't take away from the fact that the teams starting QB went down, it's starting WR, it's starting rush OLB, etc.

It's not "luck" that Kaepernick is better than Alex Smith. That Aldon Smith is better than Parys Haralson, etc.

If Desmond Bishop was listed as a starter lost for 16 games then Haralson should've as well.
You're entitled to believe whatever you want, but this is ridiculous. You lost marginal starters who didn't play a particularly large role in the success or failure of your team. Both Haralson and Smith were being phased out, and you had made significant investments at both of those spots behind them. There is no way losing a 2-3 receiver, a backup RB, a platoon OLB, a below average starting QB, and a couple of utility type players constitutes a bad injury year.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
You're entitled to believe whatever you want, but this is ridiculous. You lost marginal starters who didn't play a particularly large role in the success or failure of your team. Both Haralson and Smith were being phased out, and you had made significant investments at both of those spots behind them. There is no way losing a 2-3 receiver, a backup RB, a platoon OLB, a below average starting QB, and a couple of utility type players constitutes a bad injury year.
Never, once have I said it did. I'm pointing out that the team lost more than 8 games like the Gosselin article states, and that "luck" had nothing to do with the performances made by the players who replaced the injured.

The article simply mentioned starters-games-lost. Who are we to extrapolate that to "significance" about the quality of player? Then it becomes opinion, not factual.

Last edited by phlysac : 08-02-2013 at 12:05 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Never, once have I said it did. I'm pointing out that the team lost more than 8 games like the Gosselin article states, and that "luck" had nothing to do with the performances made by the players who replaced the injured.

The article simply mentioned starters-games-lost. Who are we to extrapolate that to "significance" about the quality of player? Then it becomes opinion, not factual.
You implied that it was not a fortunate year injury wise. It was a very fortunate year considering how much talent you guys had, and how nobody ended up hurt or missing significant time.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stevie Johnson left practice with a hamstring injury.

Wasn't walking too good to the locker room.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 08-02-2013 at 12:48 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
You implied that it was not a fortunate year injury wise. It was a very fortunate year considering how much talent you guys had, and how nobody ended up hurt or missing significant time.
I implied that it wasn't "luck" and proved they lost more than 8 games to injury. You implied I argued the team had a bad injury season.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I implied that it wasn't "luck" and proved they lost more than 8 games to injury. You implied I argued the team had a bad injury season.
8 starters' games which is the correct. Parys Haralson was unlikely to be your starter, and Alex Smith wasn't out for 10 games, you simply chose not to play him after the 1 or 2 that he missed. So again the point still stands, and you really have no grounds to contest the original point.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I say you guys just get your teams on the field week 1 and let them duke it out:-)
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
and you really have no grounds to contest the original point.
Just like I had no grounds to contest the point that the 49ers would fall off in 2012 because their defense couldn't duplicate the turnover ratio from 2011.

My point is clear. It's not "luck." Depth is essential, and the 49ers were one of if not THE deepest team in the NFL. Spin it how you'd like. The "excuse" for "luck" is already out the window, with the team already losing 4 times more games to injury than last year.

Play it on the field, not in the trainer's room.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No I'm not mad. I'm actually trying to help you. And you're right, Rick Gosselin simply tallied up the numbers that were let out in regards to every team. That doesn't take into account player importance and how it relates to every team's scheme or what not. Injuries played a significant role in the 49ers not being able to capitalize the last two seasons in getting a championship.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Update on Stevie Johnson.

No tear but MRI showed his hamstring is "severely sprained" and is likely to be out majority of preseason.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

No tear but MRI showed his hamstring is "severely sprained" and is likely to be out majority of preseason.
Well, the young guys will certainly get their chance to shine. I need my Stevie to be okay, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post

This works for me. Best case scenario right there. Getting snaps with EJ would've been nice, but whatevs.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Your Packers "most significant injury" and the 16 games he missed was so significant they didn't even feel like signing him.
Jeezus phly, you can do better than that.
The reason why they let Bishop go in favor of Brad Jones is because of that injury Bishop suffered last year, preseason game one.
His hamstring tore off, completely.
That's an injury that's hard to ever come back from close to the same player.

GB rolled the dice and went with the younger and less injured Brad Jones.

That's not our point here though..... its that your club was fortunate as heck last year and you don't acknowledge that. Not sure why......

And the one minor injury to Alex Smith (concussion) paved the way to Colin Kaepernick's rise to GOAT status.

That was a great break, not a bad break, that Alex got his bell rung.

Still credit to Harbaugh for drafting him in 2011.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just gonna leave this little nugget right here...

Via Adam Schefter:
Quote:
Bills QB Kevin Kolb slipped on a wet rubber mat and stumbled at Bills training camp today Saturday. He then had trouble standing.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...ield-slip-camp
Old 08-03-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Im just gonna leave this little nugget right here...

Via Adam Schefter:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp1...ield-slip-camp
I thought for a second there it was a wet rubber, that might have been more understandable. He's obviously not the toughest character around.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I thought for a second there it was a wet rubber, that might have been more understandable. He's obviously not the toughest character around.
Sacked and KO'd by a wet mat. Only Kevin Kolb.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote