Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
The Packers led the NFL in sacks given up. I'd say losing your top OT is a HUGE loss. I don't see how GB's oline is better or even equal to last year's unit, which means Aaron Rodgers is going to get rocked again in 2013.

Denver, NE, New Orleans and Atlanta have made it their top priority to protect their franchise QBs.

Even if GB makes the playoffs, I don't see how they advance with that oline.
Bryan Bulaga wasn't going to magically stop Aaron from getting sacked. He's a decent offensive tackle, nothing else. We gave up sacks before he got injured last season and we gave up sacks after he got injured. Project Bulaga's sacks allowed over 16 games last season and he gives up one less sack than Marshall Newhouse. Who knows what would've happened this season with Bulaga on the left side facing the premier pass rushers.

This isn't a huge deal at all.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to lie, I never liked Bryan Bulaga. So this doesn't necessarily kill the Packers because it's not like they lost an All Pro caliber player.

But anytime you lose a starter in what is already a below average unit, it's a blow. Think of it this way, Bryan Bulaga isn't very good, but he was a starter. So what does that say about his backup? Now that guy is starting.

It definitely impacts the team. It's not like they had a great player waiting in the wings or anything.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is depressing.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
That's a big blow for Green Bay. Their OL was mediocre as is, now they might have to use more 2 TE sets and leave Crabtree in to block.
I thought Crabtree was in Tampa Bay? Its a blow but not a huge one. Means they'll give Bakthari(m/s) a shot because they already know what they have in Newhouse...which isn't much.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
[I
Meanwhile, Iupati, Davis, Staley keep humming along in San Fran....
Give it a rest, please. Your 'woe is me' shtick about Packers injurezzz and our great injury luck is getting very old and boderline pathetic.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-05-2013 at 01:36 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Bulaga over Maclin or Harvin?

No schefty.
Harvin hasn't played a down for the Seahawks so not sure how much of a loss that is. As for Maclin not sure the Eagles record is going to be much differant with or without him and remember they still have Riley Cooper...oh wait.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Harvin hasn't played a down for the Seahawks so not sure how much of a loss that is. As for Maclin not sure the Eagles record is going to be much differant with or without him and remember they still have Riley Cooper...oh wait.
They had Harvin and they lost him to an injury...why does it matter that they didn't have him last year? Percy is a really good football player and Bryan Bulaga isn't. I'm not sure how you worked that Bulaga is a bigger loss.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Give it a rest, please. Your 'woe is me' shtick about Packers injurezzz and our great injury luck is getting very old and boderline pathetic.
borderline? have you lost your mind? theyd win the lombardi trophy, gray cup, and foster trophy (arena league fact drop) every year if not for these dastardly injuriezzzzzzzzz

i personally believe this is the greatest injury in the history of football, probably in the history of time.

good #2 in maclin in a contract year, in a new possibly up tempo high scoring O gone for the year? psh whatever

harvin missing a lot of time, maybe the year? percy who cares?

Gronk down for the immediate future and other weapons scarce on the roster? yawn

mediocre tackle in baluaga down for the count? whatev....WAIT! hes a packer!?
wahhhhh woe is me, its so unfair! and our kicker has a bruised left middle finger, luck is never on our side! no one else has it even close to as bad as us packer fans wahhhh call the wambulance!

EDIT:
there wasnt a huge dropoff last year without baluaga, theyll live

Last edited by hockey619 : 08-05-2013 at 01:53 PM.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[i]Our 2011 1st round bookend OT Derek Sherrod's career was probably ended in week 15 that year..... now our 2010 1st rounder might miss another year, after going on IR last year halfway thru the year with a hip that popped out.
Perfect.

Meanwhile, Iupati, Davis, Staley keep humming along in San Fran....
I just saw this. What in the world happened to Sherrod? First thing I thought of when I heard about Bulaga is they would probably go with Sherrod now.

Guess I was wrong. Is he not coming back?
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
I just saw this. What in the world happened to Sherrod? First thing I thought of when I heard about Bulaga is they would probably go with Sherrod now.

Guess I was wrong. Is he not coming back?
When the Packers were reigning champs in 2011 and 13-0 with experts saying they were going to go undefeated, Bulaga got hurt in the Kansas City game and the Packers had to turn to Marshall Newhouse and rookie Derek Sherrod as their 2 bookend tackles that game.

Newhouse was nothing more than a turnstyle, letting Tamba Hali go right around him time after time.... clobbered Rodgers and ruined that game.... and one time went and flew into the other side guy, Sherrod, drilling his leg which was planted. Gruesome double break of the leg...... 2011 December.

He'll never be the same, and still isn't cleared to return.
Now Bulaga is also out for another season, and horrifically, Newhouse is the best OT we have left. He should have been a #3 or #4 OT for us by now if not for the typical bad injuries this team suffers.

VAfy-ya doesn't buy it though.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Bryan Bulaga wasn't going to magically stop Aaron from getting sacked.
I remember reading an article a couple years ago about how long Rodgers held onto the ball. I'd imagine he's still near the top of the list of length of time holding the ball before sacks.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I remember reading an article a couple years ago about how long Rodgers held onto the ball. I'd imagine he's still near the top of the list of length of time holding the ball before sacks.
He and Big Ben are similar in that aspect, they take a lot of sacks, but they also make big plays by holding the ball that long as well.

You get some good with the bad.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
He and Big Ben are similar in that aspect, they take a lot of sacks, but they also make big plays by holding the ball that long as well.

Absolutely. Yet it seems that the O-Lines take all the flak. Being in the Pittsburgh media market, I know that the O-Line has been slaughtered in print and on the airwaves for years.

Is it similar in regards to Green Bay?
Old 08-05-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post

And they take sacks rather than chuck up interceptions.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, just injuries in Green Bay.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. Yet it seems that the O-Lines take all the flak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac
You answered your own question before you asked it.

There has been plenty said, and written, about Rodgers holding onto the ball too long at times.

But most of them are by turnstyle blocking off the edges.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You answered your own question before you asked it.

There has been plenty said, and written, about Rodgers holding onto the ball too long at times.

But most of them are by turnstyle blocking off the edges.
The scheme doesn't do those OTs any favors either. It's designed to get the ball out fast, and leave those OTs on an island vs a pass rusher who doesn't have to worry about the run game at all.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. Yet it seems that the O-Lines take all the flak. Being in the Pittsburgh media market, I know that the O-Line has been slaughtered in print and on the airwaves for years.

Is it similar in regards to Green Bay?
Ben could have a brick wall blocking for him and hed still hold on to the ball and roll out to his right. The oline has been really really bad though, UNTIL NOW

Old 08-06-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Ben could have a brick wall blocking for him and hed still hold on to the ball and roll out to his right. The oline has been really really bad though, UNTIL NOW

Am I the only one who read that with Bane's voice?
Old 08-06-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

j-mike

Jordy out 4-6 weeks...breakdown incoming?
Old 08-06-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
j-mike

Jordy out 4-6 weeks...breakdown incoming?
Maybe there is something to those Packer injuries. Sounds like he'll be fine when they start the real games.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...houlder-injury

Randall Cobb is also injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently he injured his biceps but it's nothing serious. The Jordy thing was surprising but after reading what Schefter and Rapoport said, I'm not really concerned. Nothing wrong with the knee structurally and was more or less a quick procedure to help with some nerve issue that was causing him pain. At worst, he may miss Week 1 but whatever

As far as other injuries, there's this

Quote:
Falcons RT Mike Johnson was carted off the field with a left leg injury Tuesday, and left the team facility in an ambulance.
so many leg/knee injuries so early in camp.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
looks like the packers will get bridgewater.
Don't need him they already have Vince Young.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Schefter on twitter Arrelious Benn and Denario Alexander both tear ACLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote