Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-01-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Yeah no problem I just have no experience with the split up physical/special thing they're doing now.
I understand completley, I hadn't played since the original gold, and didnt get it until after I made it through the HG elite four a few times.

Now understanding that, my movesets have changed. Like my Kingdra has a lower sp. attack stat than his attack stat (due to nature) so instead of surf, I gave him waterfall. It's a little weaker, but he still gets the Same Type Attack Bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im going to have such a beastly line-up in my new game. I traded my zapdos, mew, eevee, mewtwo and lapras to my golden version. I then proceed to make them have sex with ditto, so now they are all level 5. I'm going to restart my silver version and trade for them as soon as possible.

SEXIEST TEAM EVA! (takes a bunch of time though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah man....when I was younger, me and my brother each had a GB Color and a link cable, so I would trade my pokemon to his game for garbage, start a new game, then trade them all back for pidgeys and rattatas and such, and have an uber team to start.

I once made a team of all of Eevee's evolutions that were possible in G/S......fun times.

Sadly, now, I've only got my one DS and no one else I know has one nor any other pokemon games for me to do this with :/ ...
Old 08-01-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Emerald on gameboy advance. I play it when i'm real bored. Good thread btw. Should generate some good discussion.

I had the original yellow version. Awesome.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, you can go to pokemonepisode.org to watch every single pokemon episode. even the newest ones.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I have Emerald on gameboy advance. I play it when i'm real bored. Good thread btw. Should generate some good discussion.

I had the original yellow version. Awesome.
Yellow sucked. I hated the pikachu following me around so much that I traded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Yellow sucked. I hated the pikachu following me around so much that I traded it.
I stuck it in the PC and never took it out. That bastard pissed me off.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I recently took a look at Raichu today, and decided that a Jolteon over him is a better option. Their base HPs are very close, but Jolteon is a base speed of 130 vs Raichu's base 100 and and Jolteon has a higher base Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense. Unless you're using raichu for thunder punch, take the Jolteon!

edit: 2 pages behind on this

Ampharos is my favorite electric though.

Yup! I know Jolteon is the best, but Raichu is a good choice if you need Eevee for something else, and Ampharos is ******* awesome as well. So much fun. A slow bastard though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ah man....when I was younger, me and my brother each had a GB Color and a link cable, so I would trade my pokemon to his game for garbage, start a new game, then trade them all back for pidgeys and rattatas and such, and have an uber team to start.

I once made a team of all of Eevee's evolutions that were possible in G/S......fun times.

Sadly, now, I've only got my one DS and no one else I know has one nor any other pokemon games for me to do this with :/ ...
On my Platinum, I have a team of every single Eevee.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I can't get the Pokemon Red emulator to work on my computer... Got the Stadium 2 emulator to work

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I can't get the Pokemon Red emulator to work on my computer... Got the Stadium 2 emulator to work
If you're using Visualboyadvance, it's kind of screwed up with Windows Vista/7.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
If you're using Visualboyadvance, it's kind of screwed up with Windows Vista/7.
my VBA seems to work fine...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait, does the emulator not work, or the ROM?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Wait, does the emulator not work, or the ROM?
The ROM, sorry.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The ROM, sorry.
Hmm, okay. This might sound like a dumb question, but you are using one emulator for Nintendo 64 (Project64) and another one for Game Boy Advance (Visual Boy Advance) right?

Here's more Pokemon Red ROMs so you can try it. Hope it works.

**This one is Fire Red, not sure if it's the one you want:
http://romhustler.net/rom/gba/1936/p...ed-version-usa

ROM's for the normal Red (at least one of them should work :P):
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1649/p...d-advanced-u-s
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1650/pokemon-red-u-s
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1651/pokemon-red-u-sbf
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1654/pokemon-red-u-sh1

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-02-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Hmm, okay. This might sound like a dumb question, but you are using one emulator for Nintendo 64 (Project64) and another one for Game Boy Advance (Visual Boy Advance) right?

Here's more Pokemon Red ROMs so you can try it. Hope it works.

**This one is Fire Red, not sure if it's the one you want:
http://romhustler.net/rom/gba/1936/p...ed-version-usa

ROM's for the normal Red (at least one of them should work :P):
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1649/p...d-advanced-u-s
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1650/pokemon-red-u-s
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1651/pokemon-red-u-sbf
http://romhustler.net/rom/gbc/1654/pokemon-red-u-sh1
I am using the Project64. I will try them, thanks bro! I owe you some rep once I can rep you again.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to use the gameboy emulator.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You need to use the gameboy emulator.
This. Project64 only works for Nintendo 64 games. Here's the link to download Visual Boy Advance, one of, if not the, best Windows Game Boy Advance emulator.

http://emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html

Hope they work.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
This. Project64 only works for Nintendo 64 games. Here's the link to download Visual Boy Advance, one of, if not the, best Windows Game Boy Advance emulator.

http://emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html

Hope they work.
I'mmmmmmm retodded

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat the Fuschia City Gym. My team is...

- Blastoise (42)
- Nidoking (40)
- Jolteon (36)
- Growlithe (35)
- Dratini (27)
- Gloom (27)

Domination!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:50 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I've had my fill. I got to Celadon City and then got bored.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat the Pokemon league on my yellow version. Now onto Silver....

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just beat the Fuschia City Gym. My team is...

- Blastoise (42)
- Nidoking (40)
- Jolteon (36)
- Growlithe (35)
- Dratini (27)
- Gloom (27)

Domination!
Catch the rest of your team up to the 40s and that is a pretty ****** good team.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So...the DS can play Gameboy advanced games, if I buy them, right?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:47 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So...the DS can play Gameboy advanced games, if I buy them, right?
Yes, but not original Gameboy or Gameboy Color games.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote