Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

EDIT: Since we are on the topic of favorite pokemon...I think that Gengar is probably my all time favorite from the original 151, and maybe even the second generation. He's always been my go-to guy and I would give a well trained Gengar a fighting chance against any pokemon.

I vote all the consistent members of this thread claim a pokemon as their own and get a sig that represents that!
I like that idea. I have some deciding to do, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well now I need someone to make me a Gengar sig! HES MINE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I tried what you guys said to catch that Abra. Totally worked on the first try, lol. Now I have no idea who on my team to ditch. I have Pikachu Lv 16, Nidorino Lv 17, Mankey Lv 17, Oddish Lv 18, Charmeleon lv 19, and Pidgeotto Lv 20. Any suggestions? It was gonna be Oddish, but he leveled to 18 really really fast and is shitkicking all of the Water and Rock pokemon in Cerulean City.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mankey. Nidorino should learn Double Kick soon and Mankey becomes expendable.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aye, I'd go with the Mankey too. You can evolve Nidorino with a Moon Stone anytime too...I usually wait til just after I beat Misty so if I have to use him, he won't be weak due to Nidoking's ground type. Nidoking will beast up Lt. Surge then.

Btw, my Abra leveled so quick....I think I caught him at 12 and leveled him to evolving just having him out first vs. the trainers on the way to Vermillion.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

next time i play pokemon i need a nidoking/queen. that's a sort of type I've always lacked.

and I always always always get abra. Kadabra is a ******* boss, even if I can't evolve him because I play by myself. I also always get Pigdey and Golem, then bellsprout and whatever fire/water combo there is depending on whether i pick charmander or squirtle

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Aye, I'd go with the Mankey too. You can evolve Nidorino with a Moon Stone anytime too...I usually wait til just after I beat Misty so if I have to use him, he won't be weak due to Nidoking's ground type. Nidoking will beast up Lt. Surge then.

Btw, my Abra leveled so quick....I think I caught him at 12 and leveled him to evolving just having him out first vs. the trainers on the way to Vermillion.
Yeah except I somehow made it through Mt Moon without getting a moon stone. FML.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tauros... pwnage
Old 08-04-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Yeah except I somehow made it through Mt Moon without getting a moon stone. FML.
Very lame...I always check that place out thoroughly and make sure I don't leave without one if I'm planning on using it.

You'll have another chance to get one or two in the Rocket Game Corner...it's not too far off, but you won't have Nidoking to beat Surge which is kinda sucky. Get your Kadabra to learn Psybeam and that outta work at least, it did for me very well.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Just catch a Diglett. A single one can wipe out every Pokemon in that gym.
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aye, Tyrannitar is a ******* animal too. He was always so cool to have because you couldn't even get one til after the game was over.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTH is a Ch'Ding? lol. I just traded for this thing, pretty strong at least. I dont ever recall this pokemon from back in the day.

I'm about to go on the Ship...

Rolling with...

Level 33 Charmeleon
Level 25 Mankey
Level 20 Gyrados

I took your guys advice with magikarp, leveled him up 14 levels at the day care. Fought with him once, then he evolved and I taught him water pulse. He's a beast.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Aye, Tyrannitar is a ******* animal too. He was always so cool to have because you couldn't even get one til after the game was over.
The game is never over... lol

I never used him b/c he took so long to evolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
WTH is a Ch'Ding? lol. I just traded for this thing, pretty strong at least. I dont ever recall this pokemon from back in the day.

I'm about to go on the Ship...

Rolling with...

Level 33 Charmeleon
Level 25 Mankey
Level 20 Gyrados

I took your guys advice with magikarp, leveled him up 14 levels at the day care. Fought with him once, then he evolved and I taught him water pulse. He's a beast.
Ch'Ding is a nickname for Farfetch'd.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know...I couldnt remember it's real name until now. But still, i completely forgot about Farfetchd. It's pretty tacky looking. Seems like I can just store it away now, seeing how it doesnt evolve anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I know...I couldnt remember it's real name until now. But still, i completely forgot about Farfetchd. It's pretty tacky looking. Seems like I can just store it away now, seeing how it doesnt evolve anymore.
Yeah it sucks, keep it in the box haha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I find your lack of Pokesigs disturbing.
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I have a Pokesig already, get with the times nukka!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Yeah but you have a boring and generic pokesig. Not a cool and unique pokesig.
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Yeah but mine is BoneKrusher made!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Looking for a Charizard sig on google. Page 8, Taylor Swift shows up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I will only give up my sig if I have a new "Bears Superbowl _____ Champions" one to replace it.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't get rid of Kenny, not even for cubone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Gengar>>>Kenny.

We should do a Pokefootball draft. Like you draft Pokemon with the intention of them playing football at some position. Kind of like the Superhero football draft, but with Pokemon. That would be epic.
Quote:
Old 08-04-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I struggled to get rid of Beyonce. She will be back eventually. Maybe Randy or Sidney will make a reappearance too.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: