Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa. Which Pokemon movie? Cause Im so down for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive been trying to get a pokemon game on my iphone for a week now....anybody know how to do it? im trying to make my days at work even less productive
Old 08-05-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
about to watch the pokemon movie hells yeah
I cried when I first saw it.

BTW, check out the sig

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Dugtrio sucks. There are so many better Ground Pokemon out there. I used Mamoswine as mine in SS and he was the ****.
In the originals, if you got the lvl 29 Dugtrio from the cave, he was 1 hit KO-ing everything in sight for the next like 5 towns. For me, it got to the point where I would only use him if it was an emergency, because it just felt cheap. In the later game, he isn't as strong, but he can easily carry a team through the middle part of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:49 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Get out of work in 20 mins....super excited to go home and play some more FireRed, lol.

I'm in Fuschia, haven't taken on Koga yet though.

Current team:
37 Blastoise
31 Scyther
32 Arcanine
32 Jolteon
34 Fearow
34 Kadabra
I just beat this part with like three attacks. lol.

All you need to know is Charizard is a level 55, so it's really easy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant believe i keep forgetting about this thread. Which movie you watching? I own the first two movies as well as the first two seasons of the show (Kanto League and Orange Islands). I love the final battle between Ash and the Orange Island champion guy.

Squirtle was always my favorite Pokemon. I'm currently halfway through SoulSilver, having beaten Emerald, FireRed, and Diamond within the last year...haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just started yellow again, gonna catch mew this time around, gonna role with blastoise, charizard, venusaur, pikachu, mew and dragonite to the elite four (well at least thats the planning)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for real though anyone know how to get these damn ROMs and get them on an iphone its driving me nuts
Old 08-05-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
about to watch the pokemon movie hells yeah
**** yeah. Watching this after smoking is incredible. And then proceeding to play drinking games to it is also a blast(oise).

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
for real though anyone know how to get these damn ROMs and get them on an iphone its driving me nuts
I have no idea how to play Pokemon on an iPhone, but maybe this will help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuSnx3G7-c

It looks complicated though.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:51 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damnit, the gba emulators i got won't save files. and there seems to be only two types of them for mac (VirtualBoyAdvance and BoycottAdvance). hrrrrng

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
damnit, the gba emulators i got won't save files. and there seems to be only two types of them for mac (VirtualBoyAdvance and BoycottAdvance). hrrrrng
Don't remember correctly if this worked for Mac too, but see if you can try it nonetheless.

Go to Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> Automatic --> Flash 128k.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

You can also try and see if this works, just found it right now:

1) I moved EVERYTHING into the main VBA folder (which should include Battery Saves, Save States, and Screenshots folders as well as a Read Me text file, a VBA webpage file, and the actual VBA emulator itself) including the roms
2) I moved the roms into the 'Save States' folder
3) I moved the VBA folder into the Applications folder
4) Restarted the emulator

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-05-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
If you jailbreak it and dl the GBA emulator you can get the 3 original pokemon games. My friend did it, it's epic

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
You can also try and see if this works, just found it right now:

1) I moved EVERYTHING into the main VBA folder (which should include Battery Saves, Save States, and Screenshots folders as well as a Read Me text file, a VBA webpage file, and the actual VBA emulator itself) including the roms
2) I moved the roms into the 'Save States' folder
3) I moved the VBA folder into the Applications folder
4) Restarted the emulator
I can't move the rom into the saved states folder because it "can't be modified."

thanks though, I'll keep looking

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I wish Dragonite looked cooler and not like a Barney reject....He's the most powerful non-legendary in the game yet I believe and he looks like a guy in a cheap kid's show dragon costume. Would it have killed em to give him some fangs and claws? He should be Charizard on steroids.
I'm pretty sure Garchomp is the most powerful pseudo-legendary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I took your guys advice with magikarp, leveled him up 14 levels at the day care. Fought with him once, then he evolved and I taught him water pulse. He's a beast.
Gyarados is a physical attacker so you don't wanna teach him water pulse. Let him learn aqua tail or waterfall. He'll do a lot more damage.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm pretty sure Garchomp is the most powerful pseudo-legendary.

Gyarados is a physical attacker so you don't wanna teach him water pulse. Let him learn aqua tail or waterfall. He'll do a lot more damage.
He knocks everyone out with water pulse anyway...so it doesnt matter yet. He's got...Water Pulse, Dragon Rage, Bite, and tackle at the moment.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-05-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He knocks everyone out with water pulse anyway...so it doesnt matter yet. He's got...Water Pulse, Dragon Rage, Bite, and tackle at the moment.
Just make sure to teach him Water Fall as soon as you can.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

How do you catch a Snorlax? I dont remember how. I tried to use a great ball on him, it wasnt happening.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-05-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
If you jailbreak it and dl the GBA emulator you can get the 3 original pokemon games. My friend did it, it's epic
i am jailbroken and i have the gameboy4iphone app from cydia i just dont know how to 1)find the ROMs and 2) get them on there
Old 08-05-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was a bit suprised by it but mew is actually pretty sweet to play with

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you catch a Snorlax? I dont remember how. I tried to use a great ball on him, it wasnt happening.
Depends on your party, but Snorlax resting all the time bugged me. I'd still try to paralyze him if I could though. Never knew if I could get his health down while he was paralyzed before he used Rest, and paralyzation has always been my favorite status to inflict when catching.

Send out your Gyarados so it'll use Intimidate and cut Snorlax's attack. You may wanna switch out, and then switch Gyarados back in again to further lower Snorlax's attack. That way you can stall it easier, and switch in status inflicting pokemon with lower defenses. I'd suggest using a Geodude/Graveler, or someone who has a high defense who can inflict physical damage. Snorlax has a high special defense, so watch out for that. It probably has Thick Fat, which means fire and ice attacks aren't as strong.

But yeah, think of it as a legendary when you're trying to catch it. It's gonna take a strategy, and you'll need to load up on Great/Ultra Balls too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pokemon knowledge in this thread is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Depends on your party, but Snorlax resting all the time bugged me. I'd still try to paralyze him if I could though. Never knew if I could get his health down while he was paralyzed before he used Rest, and paralyzation has always been my favorite status to inflict when catching.

Send out your Gyarados so it'll use Intimidate and cut Snorlax's attack. You may wanna switch out, and then switch Gyarados back in again to further lower Snorlax's attack. That way you can stall it easier, and switch in status inflicting pokemon with lower defenses. I'd suggest using a Geodude/Graveler, or someone who has a high defense who can inflict physical damage. Snorlax has a high special defense, so watch out for that. It probably has Thick Fat, which means fire and ice attacks aren't as strong.

But yeah, think of it as a legendary when you're trying to catch it. It's gonna take a strategy, and you'll need to load up on Great/Ultra Balls too.
If you can dole out enough damage quickly, you can use his Rest against him. I knocked him down to about 1/4 health just using Kadabra's Psybeama few times while he was asleep, then caught him with one great ball.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just made it all the way through the E4 and then lost to the rival's Alakazam. Dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote