Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Snorlax on SS is Lvl. 50 and has Leftovers on it, but thankfully it doesn't have Rest. I caught it and soft reseted hoping for a good nature, but after half a dozen times, nothing so I just caught it and gave up after something acceptable came up (even tried Synchronizing for an Adamant nature, but nada).

Start off with Adamant Kadabra w/ Synchronize, T-Waved with Ampharos, then sent in Tauros w/ Intimidate. I think 3 Headbutts w/ 3 leftovers heals left it paralyzed and slightly in the red. Just gotta figure out which attack combinations work best with it's healing process, whether it's rest of leftovers.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as Snorlax goes, my plan is that I will have Butterfree or Ivysaur put him to sleep first, then have Primeape low kick the hell out of him. Low kick works better against heavy pokemon.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just made it all the way through the E4 and then lost to the rival's Alakazam. Dammit.
You didn't save before you fought him?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I saved before I started the entire E4, so I didnt wanna overwrite or anything. Its for the best, my team is not ready. I need me another solid tank. Im thinking I could raise a Snorlax, but FireRed doesn't really have alot of areas to train properly once you have beat all the trainers in Victory Road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I saved before I started the entire E4, so I didnt wanna overwrite or anything. Its for the best, my team is not ready. I need me another solid tank. Im thinking I could raise a Snorlax, but FireRed doesn't really have alot of areas to train properly once you have beat all the trainers in Victory Road.
If you got to the Champ, as long as you have a bunch of Revives and Full Restores left, you should be able to beat the Champ with a few tries. What is your team? Levels included.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 02:50 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
just started yellow again, gonna catch mew this time around, gonna role with blastoise, charizard, venusaur, pikachu, mew and dragonite to the elite four (well at least thats the planning)
mew, charmeleon, pikachu, wartortle, ivysaur are all level 30 and i just did the third gym, gonna go and do the rock tunnel now, gonna be easy, want to go the the safari zone and get my dratini though

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
mew, charmeleon, pikachu, wartortle, ivysaur are all level 30 and i just did the third gym, gonna go and do the rock tunnel now, gonna be easy, want to go the the safari zone and get my dratini though
Mew makes the game wayyyy too easy.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you catch Mew using that strat shown in the video earlier in the thread?
Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i am jailbroken and i have the gameboy4iphone app from cydia i just dont know how to 1)find the ROMs and 2) get them on there
Someone posted a link to the ROMs earlier in this thread. To get them on your ipod you have use SSH. If you don't know how to do it then look for a youtube tutorial.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just white out against the E4. All you'll lose is the money that you earned by beating the E4 members ya did beat, so it's no net loss.

It's really the easiest way. If you have a problem witt losing money, then just spend it all beforehand on Ultra Balls, Revives, Hyper Potions, TM's, etc. If you have a problem with losing and you're the type who wants to never lose, then you'll have to do it the hard way on Victory Road or with VerseSeeker.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
yeah, nice and early (although I didnt catch a jigglypuff to catch the abra, just used thunder wave of pikachu)

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 08-05-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got no repz for that video.

:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'ma raise this motha' next. I'm so bummed that it can't learn Fly. :(

I was originally planning on playing with Gliscor as my flyer, but then I realized he couldn't learn it. I audibled to a Honchkrow, which has been great but I also have a Weavile, so I have two dark types. Then again, they both have secondary types with ice for Weavile and flying for Honchkrow, but still.

Anyway, I'm gonna trade one from my completed Diamond to my in-progress SoulSilver so I can play with it and stuff. Teach that bad boy Stealth Rock. Not a one of my current team can learn it, so he'll be my lead.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
btw you can run into some strange pokemon in a similar way, at first I didnt (first loaded an old game) have the trainer that you have to fight so i tried others and in a similar manner you can run into the weirdest pokemon, I had a level 7 golem for instance.

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 08-05-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'ma raise this motha' next. I'm so bummed that it can't learn Fly. :(

I was originally planning on playing with Gliscor as my flyer, but then I realized he couldn't learn it. I audibled to a Honchkrow, which has been great but I also have a Weavile, so I have two dark types. Then again, they both have secondary types with ice for Weavile and flying for Honchkrow, but still.

Anyway, I'm gonna trade one from my completed Diamond to my in-progress SoulSilver so I can play with it and stuff. Teach that bad boy Stealth Rock. Not a one of my current team can learn it, so he'll be my lead.
Yeaaahh Gliscor. He is my lead, Jolly nature and EV trained to max speed and health. He has Roost/Earthquake/SR and debating between Toxic and X-Scissor/ any idea for 4th move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Yeaaahh Gliscor. He is my lead, Jolly nature and EV trained to max speed and health. He has Roost/Earthquake/SR and debating between Toxic and X-Scissor/ any idea for 4th move?
I would go X-Scissor personally. Toxic is good too, it is a tough choice. Make sure you give him that Sniper Scope item thing that makes you crit more often.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

So I can't find my Macho Brace. I have no idea what I did with it. I refuse to EV train without it. I don't have any power anklets or any of that **** because I don't want to take the time to get the Battle Points necessary. So my only EV trained guys I have now are an Empoleon and a Tyrannitar. I don't think either has the right natures, because I didn't know about those when I EV trained them. Ugh.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I would go X-Scissor personally. Toxic is good too, it is a tough choice. Make sure you give him that Sniper Scope item thing that makes you crit more often.
See my only problem with X-Scissor is that I also have a Scizor who has that as well. I'm not a fan of bug type moves, so I think having two is a little much lol. I do like toxic, but only having 1 attack? I'm iffy. Maybe stone edge?

As for the power anklets and stuff, I have a bud who bought the pre-loaded platinum version on Amazon for $20. Said it was one of the best investments he made.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
See my only problem with X-Scissor is that I also have a Scizor who has that as well. I'm not a fan of bug type moves, so I think having two is a little much lol. I do like toxic, but only having 1 attack? I'm iffy. Maybe stone edge?

As for the power anklets and stuff, I have a bud who bought the pre-loaded platinum version on Amazon for $20. Said it was one of the best investments he made.
I should buy one of those...

But I didn't know you had a Scizor, go with Toxic.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I should buy one of those...

But I didn't know you had a Scizor, go with Toxic.
I just looked, its $15 on ebay.

What about stone edge?
Gliscor has a 4x weakness to ice, and he would be able to outspeed any ice type and do some damage.

Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok got them on my iphone....all of them are on there i dont know which one to play lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
ok got them on my iphone....all of them are on there i dont know which one to play lol
yellow dude

- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
Old 08-05-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yellow is by far the worst one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this really might be the best thing ive ever done....iphone is now worth it

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i think im gonna throw down with fire red

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.