Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
this really might be the best thing ive ever done....iphone is now worth it
Lol, I got it on my Droid. I've got like 4 emulators on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does yours let you play your ipod music while playing? I used to be able to do it, but I had to uninstall it and I haven't been able to since I've put it back on. Now when I try to it freezes up.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no, it just fades out when i try
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit you guys got me back into it!!! Starting my fire red and gonna catch des boiis and tear it up

steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I just looked, its $15 on ebay.

What about stone edge?
Gliscor has a 4x weakness to ice, and he would be able to outspeed any ice type and do some damage.
He can learn Stone Edge? Give him that, honestly, that is one of my favorite moves.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Yeaaahh Gliscor. He is my lead, Jolly nature and EV trained to max speed and health. He has Roost/Earthquake/SR and debating between Toxic and X-Scissor/ any idea for 4th move?
If it's meant to be the Lead, I'd go with a support move.

Whaddya think about Taunt? I don't battle competitively, but I'd think most guys want to get out Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Stealth Rock ASAP. Gliscor has good speed, and if you've invested heavily into Speed EV training, then it should go first against a lot of pokemon. By using Taunt, you'll be able to taunt them into only attacking so they won't be able to lay their spikes or SR. Then you can SR up, and then switch out/attack. Gliscor's high defense would help wall any physical attacks should the opponent attacks with, and just Roost up health when ya need it. The only thing you'll have to watch out for is predicting if the other lead pokemon has an Ice Beam/something else that could 1HKO Gliscor or if it will be wanting to setup/support. Depending on that, either Taunt, SR up, or switch if you value Gliscor too much to risk.

Between Toxic and X-Scissor, I'd go Toxic. I'd suggest U-Turn over X-Scissor even. Stone Edge or Rock Slide would work too if you really want that second attack. Stone Edge is the strongest, but Rock Slide is more accurate and has the 30% chance of flinching which is sexy on a fast pokemon. Depends on you.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow is when me and like 10 other Pokemon playing friends get together and play and battle for about 10 hours straight. It is our second annual Pokepalooza. I can't wait. Good night, I gotta rest up.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think im gonna throw down with fire red
gonna join you when im done with yellow

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Just Evolved woooo

such a combo cant be stoped

Last edited by steelersfan43 : 08-06-2010 at 06:16 AM.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Both Just Evolved woooo

It's been stopped by me many times when Team Rocket tries to use it.

Win.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:24 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just loaded up Leaf Green, this is my lineup....so many hours went into evolving those.

Last edited by stephenson86 : 08-06-2010 at 07:26 AM.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:02 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i dont know wtf i can catch....i started yesterday, all i have is a level 26 charmeleon, all these wild ones are **** and not worth my time so far lol
Old 08-06-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont know wtf i can catch....i started yesterday, all i have is a level 26 charmeleon, all these wild ones are **** and not worth my time so far lol
Just play the entire game with Charmeleon. Honestly, no other Pokemon compares. Don't even bother evolving into Charizard at 36.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

any particular reason you say that?
Old 08-06-2010, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sarcasm jumps to mind.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If it's meant to be the Lead, I'd go with a support move.

Whaddya think about Taunt? I don't battle competitively, but I'd think most guys want to get out Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Stealth Rock ASAP. Gliscor has good speed, and if you've invested heavily into Speed EV training, then it should go first against a lot of pokemon. By using Taunt, you'll be able to taunt them into only attacking so they won't be able to lay their spikes or SR. Then you can SR up, and then switch out/attack. Gliscor's high defense would help wall any physical attacks should the opponent attacks with, and just Roost up health when ya need it. The only thing you'll have to watch out for is predicting if the other lead pokemon has an Ice Beam/something else that could 1HKO Gliscor or if it will be wanting to setup/support. Depending on that, either Taunt, SR up, or switch if you value Gliscor too much to risk.

Between Toxic and X-Scissor, I'd go Toxic. I'd suggest U-Turn over X-Scissor even. Stone Edge or Rock Slide would work too if you really want that second attack. Stone Edge is the strongest, but Rock Slide is more accurate and has the 30% chance of flinching which is sexy on a fast pokemon. Depends on you.
See my original moveset that I wanted was Roost/Earthquake/SR/Taunt, but then I realized the main guy I will be battling with my team is a bud from college who I don't think uses much strategy and just is an offensive player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Both Just Evolved woooo

Never actually seen someone use an Arbok. Impressive.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Never actually seen someone use an Arbok. Impressive.
Its probably because he isn't very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Its probably because he isn't very good.
That was my point ha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah. Poison Pokemon are under-appreciated due to their weakness to the game's best type (Psychic), but also because there was a serious lack of good ones over the first 2 generations of the game. Gengar's half poison nature hurt more then helped, although it did make Toxic a legitimate move for a high level Gengar. Combin Toxic with his natural resistances and a healing move like Giga Drain, a high level Gengar can take on just about anyone.

But as far as poison pokemon go, in the first 2 generations, the best poison moves were typically designed for non-Poison pokemon. Guys like Snorlax, Chansey, and Shuckle could put Toxic or Sludge Bomb to better use then Weezing, Muk, or Arbok ever could.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poison Pokemon are by far more annoying to fight than they are good to own. Seriously, the poison my guys every ******* hit, yet if I caught one and used it's move, I'm lucky to poison once in an entire battle. So annoying.....
Old 08-06-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish my friends were cool and played pokemon. I'm like the only one within my group of friends that plays. And they all make fun of me for it :(.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Its part of the reason Gengar is my favorite pokemon. Hes such a ***** to fight, and when I used to actually play against friends, he can just dominate. Poisoning people is awesome, and even if they use an item to heal, Gengar has great speed and giving him two attacks in a row is generally a very bad idea.
Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I wish my friends were cool and played pokemon. I'm like the only one within my group of friends that plays. And they all make fun of me for it :(.
I have a bunch of friends who make fun of me for it, and while they sit in the car being bored and I am playing Pokemon having fun, I laugh.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: