Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-15-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
There is a serious lack of Gengar on your team.
Always one of my favorites but didnt get him nearly enough

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need to evolve Rhydon into Rhyperior. I'd also use Swampert over Feraligtr.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
You need to evolve Rhydon into Rhyperior. I'd also use Swampert over Feraligtr.
In game team, so I can't use Swampert until the end, and yeah I plan on evolving Rhydon, don't know why I didn't mention that lol

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat the E4 and Gary but now I can't figure out how to continue my game on the emulator.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im excited for the new fish one
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Black legendary looks badass.

Also, Shimama looks like a baby version of Ixion from FFX....electric type too even.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

***, just beat the elite 4 and gary, game starts over like I had never played it before

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
In game team, so I can't use Swampert until the end, and yeah I plan on evolving Rhydon, don't know why I didn't mention that lol
Good team overall...I don't really like Earthquake on Heracross because it doesn't really do much for him in terms of coverage as Fighting is already super effective against Rock and Steel and I'd rather have Stone Edge as it covers the types of the two most likely Heracross counters, Fire and Flying.

I've never really seen anyone go Special with Arcanine but he certainly has the stats to do it. I've always rocked the Attack Arcanine with Flare Blitz/Extremespeed/Crunch/Thunder Fang. Love the movesets you have on all the others.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
***, just beat the elite 4 and gary, game starts over like I had never played it before
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 08-16-2010, 09:21 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had that problem too, then i like reloaded it and beat him again, went through the same stuff, and then all of a sudden it put me back in pallet. it's weird, idk why it did that. try doing that again, load your old one. i save in front of gary now because of that.

that was my old game though, right now I can't beat that ***** loreli. ugh i hate her
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:25 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I've pretty much decided that my SS team will be this:

Feraligatr
Arcanine
Raikou
Scizor
Gliscor
Lugia

I've raised tons of Tauros in past games, and my Breloom isn't really built for in-game play. I may switch Lugia later since it's an Uber, but for now it's my ace in the hole.
Skip Lugia and Raikou....legendaries are lame to battle with. Get a Skarmory/Xatu/Jynx to replace Lugia and Ampharos to replace Raikou. I like Houndoom better than Arcanine as well. Houndoom learns Nasty Plot at level 60 and you can teach it Dark Pulse to go along with Flamethrower and another special attack/status move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
I see alot of people here use movesets that have more than one move of the same type. That just wastes a moveslot imo, and for that reason I never use moves like Hydro Pump or Fire Blast, because I'd rather have a 95/100 move than a 120/75 move
Agree. Thunder and Blizzard are only useful if you're in rain (Thunder) or hailstorm (Blizzard). Fire Blast is a huge waste...if you're looking for a OHKO fire move just use Overheat.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Fire Blast is a useful move, but I'm playing FireRed where there is no Overheat. I like to use a PP Up for moves like that & Blizzard.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overheat is in FireRed - I think I got the TM for it. It's Gen III, and anything Gen III is in FireRed

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do you catch Houndoors in SS or HG?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

beat the E4 last night with a severely under leveled team.
I <3 Kadabra
Lvl 45 to start,
Thunderpunch
Firepunch
Psychic
Ice Punch

Pretty much takes care of 3 the 5 last fights by himself.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just destroyed Pryce. Ampharos wrecked his Seel and Dewgong, and Slowpoke killed his Piloswine with 2 Surfs. Might have been the easiest gym battle ever.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit. I think I chose Hitmonlee. I want to have Hitmonchan so he can learn Ice, Thunder, and Fire punches. I has a sad. :(

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought Pryce was perhaps the easiest Gym Leader in G/S. Jasmine can be tough without a Fire Pokemon, Morty is tough if you don't have any Psychics, and as I said before, Whitney can be a real ***** with that Miltank. Easy Elite Four though in those games.

Right now, I'm on the Sevii Islands. My team:

Lvl. 56 Blastoise
Lvl. 53 Raichu
Lvl. 53 Rhydon
Lvl. 52 Exeggutor
Lvl. 50 Flareon
Lvl. 41 Shellder (evolving to Cloyster at Level 49)

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Skip Lugia and Raikou....legendaries are lame to battle with. Get a Skarmory/Xatu/Jynx to replace Lugia and Ampharos to replace Raikou. I like Houndoom better than Arcanine as well. Houndoom learns Nasty Plot at level 60 and you can teach it Dark Pulse to go along with Flamethrower and another special attack/status move.
Thanks for the input. While Raikou is a legendary, he's not a Uber so he's legit to use. This is an in-game team anyway, and that's the only reason why I'm carrying around a Lugia. I usually carry one in-game Uber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Where do you catch Houndoors in SS or HG?
I know they're in the Safari Zone after you beat the Elite 4 the first time around. You have to place certain items in a certain area for them to appear.

Serebii says you need to place 4 Forest Objects in the Savanna area of the Safari Zone for it to appear. You can also catch a Houndoom by placing 10 Peak Objects in the Plains area of the Safari Zone.

Other than that, you have a 5% of encountering a wild one on Route 7 at night.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that whole placing objects **** is too complicated. I already have a level 60 boss of a Houndoom I use for battling. It has the right natures, but I kind of want to EV train one... But I suppose I can just breed them. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Stupid question by me.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like Bengals I just defeated the Elite Four and champ with an underlevelled team, though I did have Lugia.

I'd have t say however that my MVP was absolutely Haunter.

Lvl 33 Dragonair (I was levelling up during the process)
Lvl 40 Gyarados
Lvl 40 Kadabra
Lvl 44 Haunter
Lvl 44 Typhlosion
Lvl 45 Lugia

Haunter with Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball and Confuse Ray pretty much killed the entire dragon team at the end.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH I needz you! I can't get a thunderstone to evolve my evvee because I can't find a pichu! How do I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Jynx is a ******* animal.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Jynx is a ******* animal.
This is true, tore me a new one when I was battling against the elite four. BTW, how do you get a pichu? do you make two pikachus make love or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:22 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

yeah two Pikachus or a Pikachu and a Ditto. You can catch them in the Trophy Garden in Plat/Diamond/Pearl.

Bonekrusher.

Quote: