Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-16-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jynx is one of the most annoying Pokemon in the entire game to fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Jynx is one of the most annoying Pokemon in the entire game to fight.
It is super fast, has super high special attack, and has two dominant types. Boss.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Attract/Lovely Kiss is also a super annoying combo to deal with.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I fought the Jynx one of the trainers in Pryce's Gym with my Slowpoke and killed it in two Surfs.

I crushed Loreli's too without much issue. My Arcanine just blew it away.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Attract/Lovely Kiss is also a super annoying combo to deal with.
Attract/LovelyKiss/IceBeam/Psychic is a bomb ass moveset.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never have problems with Jynx. Scizor with Choice Scarf tears **** up.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
TH I needz you! I can't get a thunderstone to evolve my evvee because I can't find a pichu! How do I get?
Why do you need a Pichu? What version are you playing?

I'ma take a guess and say you need to show Bill's father a Pichu, and he'll give you a T-Stone? You can breed Pikachu to get a Pichu. Pikachu are in the Viridian Forest and are really rare. If you have a Ditto, you can catch a male or female. If you don't have a Ditto, catch a female and breed it with a male Rattata, Meowth, or any other male pokemon in the Ground group.

You can also win the Bug Catching contest and win a T-Stone once you beat the Elite 4. It's random, so just save before you do it and if you don't win the stone you want, just reset and try again.

Hope that helps you, young Doughie Wan.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Why do you need a Pichu? What version are you playing?

I'ma take a guess and say you need to show Bill's father a Pichu, and he'll give you a T-Stone? You can breed Pikachu to get a Pichu. Pikachu are in the Viridian Forest and are really rare. If you have a Ditto, you can catch a male or female. If you don't have a Ditto, catch a female and breed it with a male Rattata, Meowth, or any other male pokemon in the Ground group.

You can also win the Bug Catching contest and win a T-Stone once you beat the Elite 4. It's random, so just save before you do it and if you don't win the stone you want, just reset and try again.

Hope that helps you, young Doughie Wan.
Or you can buy Thunderstones for 2500 Pokeathlon points on Wednesdays. I hate how you can only buy certain items on certain days.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Well now I cant get my FireRed emulator cheats to work! This whole damn system is terrible! God damned you Visual Boy Advance!

On the plus side, Im gunna start FireRed and assemble the ultimate dream team, cause I was bored with the other one.
Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna catch a Jynx and name her Snooki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I wanna catch a Jynx and name her Snooki.
please, OH PLEASE, have it go against a hitmonchan...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
please, OH PLEASE, have it go against a hitmonchan...
Jynx is faster, uses Psychic, and laughs at that ***** ass Hitmonchan as he dies in one shot.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Jynx is faster, uses Psychic, and laughs at that ***** ass Hitmonchan as he dies in one shot.
Snooki (Jynx) uses "THOSE DRINKS AREN'T FOR YOU!!!!"
It's not really that effective...
Hitmonchan's RAGE is building.

Hitmonchan uses THUNDERPUNCH.
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!
Snooki (Jynx) has fainted.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure whether I'm glad that I dont know wtf you guys are talking about or....well.....I'm just going to assume I should be glad.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm not sure whether I'm glad that I dont know wtf you guys are talking about or....well.....I'm just going to assume I should be glad.

Jynx loses consciousness and Hitmonchan loses his teaching job.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and this is why people hate the US

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know where I can find a rom of Pearl for mac? I'm using Visual Boy Advance.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/918915-p...ion/faqs/28392

For those interested, there are the working FireRed game cheats. Hooray for my Level 3 Gengar and Level 4 Houndour to go along with my level 6 Bulbasaur!
Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a rom of Pearl for mac? I'm using Visual Boy Advance.
Pearl can't be played on Visual Boy because that is an Advance emulator and you need a DS to play Pearl. There aren't any decent DS emulators out yet.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I beat Whitney!! Machop was the key factor. I threw Gyarados and Onix at the Miltank to die and make it use up all of it's milk drinks. Then one Machop low kick sealed the deal. Onix is about done as a useful Pokemon for me though. His HP is already hilariously low for his high level. I'm gonna swap in my Kadabra for him soon. Which brings me to my next topic, I unfortunately botched raising Kadabra. I left Abra in the daycare for too long and he hit level 17. Got him back, evolved at level 18 and his moveset is Teleport/Disable. I have no combat moves on him, and no combat TMs on me or in the shop. ***. Might catch a new Abra to start over.

Also the best thing about Pokemon walking behind you is getting an awesome pokemon to do it. Walking around with a Gyarados is like Ronnie taking his shirt off: "Flies to ****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 08-16-2010 at 11:54 PM.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Right now on my FireRed, I just beat Misty. Rocking

- Gengar (18)
- Houndour (19)
- Staryu (17)
- Bulbasaur (16)

Awesomeness.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Right now on my FireRed, I just beat Misty. Rocking

- Gengar (18)
- Houndour (19)
- Staryu (17)
- Bulbasaur (16)

Awesomeness.
Haha, you cheater. But I like it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pearl can't be played on Visual Boy because that is an Advance emulator and you need a DS to play Pearl. There aren't any decent DS emulators out yet.
I'm using DeSmuME to play Heart Gold right now, can play as fast at 2x speed, only problem is it occasionally freezes so I would save every time you do something important

http://desmume.org/

downloading the latest version right now, I'll tell you guys if it freezes like 0.9.4 did

Last edited by fenikz : 08-17-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Haha, you cheater. But I like it.
Haha at least I only let myself have half a team. I got 3 early guys, so I went with Gengar, Houndour and Staryu.
Quote:
Old 08-17-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I have discovered that Gingers are Grass type pokemon

Quote:
Two studies have demonstrated that people with red hair have different sensitivity to pain compared to people with other hair colours. One study found that people with red hair are more sensitive to thermal pain (associated with naturally occurring low vitamin K levels),[32] while another study concluded that redheads are less sensitive to pain from multiple modalities, including noxious stimuli such as electrically induced pain