Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2010, 01:29 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit. I just went through the Ice Cave only to have the gym and dragon cave blocked off. ******* ****.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I has Pokemon Soul Silver! Hopefully it doesn't bug out on my DS!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://kids.woot.com/

$3.99 to get your pokemon sleeping bag
Old 08-17-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
http://kids.woot.com/

$3.99 to get your pokemon sleeping bag
I actually got two the last time they had them. They had better variety though. My son loves his sleeping bags :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Dammit. I just went through the Ice Cave only to have the gym and dragon cave blocked off. ******* ****.
Fly back to Goldenrod. You gotta beat the Radio Tower first.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

I just beat Red. My next goal is to catch all 100 pokemon of the 2nd generation. I caught all the 3rd Gen and 4th Gen in their respective games. Where the hell do I catch a Misdreavus at?
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Fly back to Goldenrod. You gotta beat the Radio Tower first.
I also missed picking up Fly......that's what cheats are for though.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

One more thing. Pokemon Black and White will be released in Japan sep 18th so we will know what all 167 new pokemon will look like. I am still betting on Joey in Kanga's pouch to still be one. The US and Europe will not get our copies until freaking spring of 2011. Looks like I have another countdown to administer like I did with Diamond and Pearl.

Here is the map of the 5th region called Isshu and names of all the citys. Hey can you guys spot the ferris wheel on the first pic?
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/isshu.shtml

Last edited by Fat_Actor : 08-17-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Damn those are some amazing graphics....do those games need the newer version of the DS to play? Mine is like an old kind from when they first came out.
Old 08-17-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hadn't heard that there was an officially confimed new number. Where did you hear that?
Old 08-17-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what are you guys talking about? is this like a new game for the wii or something?

i thought pokemon died like 7 years ago.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
I just beat Red. My next goal is to catch all 100 pokemon of the 2nd generation. I caught all the 3rd Gen and 4th Gen in their respective games. Where the hell do I catch a Misdreavus at?
SoulSilver right? I saw Misdreavus in the Safari zone at night

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw this in my news feed. Blocked out the names so you sick ***** don't try anything

Old 08-17-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The only girls who ever played Pokemon when I was in school weren't exactly the ones I'd have wanted to party with......
Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Damn those are some amazing graphics....do those games need the newer version of the DS to play? Mine is like an old kind from when they first came out.
Any DS will work. Most of the changes have just been size of the ds, screen size, camera, etc.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Any DS will work. Most of the changes have just been size of the ds, screen size, camera, etc.
Camera...bigger screen......mine has none of that, lol...but it was also free so I can't complain.

If getting a new car doesn't set me back real bad, I may have to invest in one of these games. They look damn amazing.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

I think you might have to get the newer DS. I heard that somewhere, but I cannot recall.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
I think you might have to get the newer DS. I heard that somewhere, but I cannot recall.
A DSi will not be required for Black and White, however there will be features that can only be used on the DSi involving the camera.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to challenge the new & improved Elite Four in FireRed... Rumor has it they're going to be between levels 65-75 for the most part.

My team:

Lvl 53 Cloyster
Lvl 55 Rhydon
Lvl 55 Raichu
Lvl 55 Exeggutor
Lvl 54 Flareon
Lvl 57 Blastoise

I have some bruisers but if I'm going to be out-leveled by 20 at some points I could be entering a world of pain.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
About to challenge the new & improved Elite Four in FireRed... Rumor has it they're going to be between levels 65-75 for the most part.

My team:

Lvl 53 Cloyster
Lvl 55 Rhydon
Lvl 55 Raichu
Lvl 55 Exeggutor
Lvl 54 Flareon
Lvl 57 Blastoise

I have some bruisers but if I'm going to be out-leveled by 20 at some points I could be entering a world of pain.
Lv.70! Damn! I would you would have a chance with maybe 100 revives.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I wanted to say that Raichu strikes me as the weak link for that team, but when I got thinking about it, the original 151 electrics aren't so good outside of Zapdos and Jolteon.....yikes.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah, but Raichu still does suck.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, but Raichu still does suck.
Being that it's FireRed, Magenton's added weakness to fire turns me off to him and Electrode is meh. Since he went the Flarion route, that really only leaves Zapdos and Raichu....and if he's not using legendaries, he's kind stuck with Raichu.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I would rather go with out an electric than carry Raichu.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I would rather go with out an electric than carry Raichu.
That'd be tough against the E4 though. I'd have had a tough time vs. Loreli, Lance's Gyarados and Rival's Gyarados without Jolteon. I always try to work an electric into my party.