Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-17-2010, 07:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what Grass is for. His Exeggutor should do well if he chose the right moves.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
That's what Grass is for. His Exeggutor should do well if he chose the right moves.
It won't be of particular help against the ones that are half ice or half flying.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ukraine is strong!

Raichu
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder
- Thunder Wave
- Quick Attack

Exeggutor - one of my classic movesets
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
- Toxic
- Leech Seed

Flareon
- Fire Blast
- Flamethrower
- Quick Attack
- Bite

Blastoise
- Bite
- Water Pulse
- Surf
- Rain Dance

Rhydon
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Horn Drill
- Stomp

Cloyster
- Ice Beam
- Blizzard
- Protect
- Surf

I should mention that I have yet to white out this game. I'm no newcomer to Red, Blue as I, to this day, carry a Gameboy in my backpack with Red/Blue & Yellow. My team was Level 48-52 across the board for my first Elite Four win. I'm not really sure what to expect as I'm always used to knowing the exact lineups of the Four... I'll be stocked with about 20 hyper potions, 15 full heals, 10 full restores, and 20 revives.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bred and trained a jynx today...level 72. Rockin: lovely kiss, psychic, ice beam, calm mind.

Figure lovely kiss, calm mind or 2, then sweep from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just beat the elite 4, but it keeps re-starting and bringing it to the beginning and i'm going to cry. MAKE IT WORK!
it says something about 1-M circuit board or something. idk, someone make it work
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 08-17-2010 at 09:56 PM.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
I should mention that I have yet to white out this game. I'm no newcomer to Red, Blue as I, to this day, carry a Gameboy in my backpack with Red/Blue & Yellow. My team was Level 48-52 across the board for my first Elite Four win. I'm not really sure what to expect as I'm always used to knowing the exact lineups of the Four... I'll be stocked with about 20 hyper potions, 15 full heals, 10 full restores, and 20 revives.
yeah I didn't white out in my recent LeafGreen run.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok guys I need some team selection ideas. I'm rocking a Cydaquil in Soul Silver. What other pokemon would you recomend for my team?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
just beat the elite 4, but it keeps re-starting and bringing it to the beginning and i'm going to cry. MAKE IT WORK!
it says something about 1-M circuit board or something. idk, someone make it work
The lining of the game is wearing away, and it's having trouble getting a connection between the gameboy system itself and the memory bank of the game.

Take it out, blow in it to make sure there's no dust in any nook or cranny, and try turning the game back on. Keep doing that until it works.

My LeafGreen version does that, and it's a pain turning it on. Sometimes even when I get it working, it won't save and the screen will just freeze. So whenever I do get it to work, I immediately save before I do anything to make sure everything's working right. That way I don't do a bunch of crap and then find out I can't save my progress.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Ok guys I need some team selection ideas. I'm rocking a Cydaquil in Soul Silver. What other pokemon would you recomend for my team?
never played that version but getting an Abra ASAP is always good

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still early on with Crystal. I really didn't like my options outside of my starter. I ended up going with an Abra anyway even though I can't fully evolve him. I waited until the Goldenrod bug zone to get a Scyther for my next, and the egg I got from the daycare man was a baby Jynx so I'll raise that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
It won't be of particular help against the ones that are half ice or half flying.
It's not ideal, but definitely doable. It's not bad at all with Venusaur. All of her pokemon except Jynx are part water so a razor leaf or two will take care of them.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It's not ideal, but definitely doable. It's not bad at all with Venusaur. All of her pokemon except Jynx are part water so a razor leaf or two will take care of them.
I thought that Lapras and Dewgong being part Ice nullified their weakness to Grass, but upon further investigation, it does not.

Still, I'd be a little uneasy since an Ice Beam or two could create some problems vs. a Grass type.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmmm...

Alex Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:48 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, it's the emulator :(

if I dont get this to work I'm going to be VERY upset. I just beat the E4 and have caught 90+ ******* pokemon. SOMEONE HELPPPP MEEEEE
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:51 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
TH, it's the emulator :(

if I dont get this to work I'm going to be VERY upset. I just beat the E4 and have caught 90+ ******* pokemon. SOMEONE HELPPPP MEEEEE
If your emulator can't save like a normal game, you might be screwed. AFAIK it will always go back to the beginning screen where you would pick new game or continue. If you can't save using the regular game method, continue wont be an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah same thing happened to me a couple days ago and I haven't played it since. Apparently there's a way to make the emulator save in-game but I can't find it.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

me neither. I'm about to cry. Idk what happened. this sucks so bad. and I saved it right when I was getting inducted to the HOF so I sit through that, credits, and then it starts over. I'm way more upset than I should be. I REALLY dont wanna start over. I mean, I caught 90 pokemon, beat the E4 with a freakin' Mr. Mime, had my brother playing leaf green so we could try trades and stuff so I could finally be a master. If someone can help me I will make love to them forever. and ever. and ever.
Quote:
Old 08-18-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

check your save type in options emulator save type, try flash 128. then try saving in game

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using the ability simple...I may try this out. His ability doubles the stat changes he makes to himself so my my moveset I may do: Curse, Super Fang, Waterfall (stab), Super Power/Strength (Stab).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Need some advice. Just got to the E4 on Gold and I need a 6th pokemon to train up beforehand.

Current team:

37 Houndoom
37 Aerodactyl
39 Slowbro
38 Meganium
38 Ampharos
30 Red Gyarados

The Gyarados is an HM slave I've been using (Strength, Waterfall, Whirlpool) and I need to switch it out with something else....I'm not sure what though. I was thinking about catching an Ursaring in Victory Road, make it have sex with my Ditto, then raise the baby Tedyursa up into a tank. Other than that, any good ideas?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Need some advice. Just got to the E4 on Gold and I need a 6th pokemon to train up beforehand.

Current team:

37 Houndoom
37 Aerodactyl
39 Slowbro
38 Meganium
38 Ampharos
30 Red Gyarados

The Gyarados is an HM slave I've been using (Strength, Waterfall, Whirlpool) and I need to switch it out with something else....I'm not sure what though. I was thinking about catching an Ursaring in Victory Road, make it have sex with my Ditto, then raise the baby Tedyursa up into a tank. Other than that, any good ideas?
Ho-oh. But if you don't want a legendary, I could see a bred tank Ursaring doing some work. A Tauros is also an option. But if I were you, I would probably actually go Piloswine for a tank and an Ice type to **** up Lance. Jynx would also work fantastically.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Ho-oh. But if you don't want a legendary, I could see a bred tank Ursaring doing some work. A Tauros is also an option. But if I were you, I would probably actually go Piloswine for a tank and an Ice type to **** up Lance. Jynx would also work fantastically.
I was thinking about a Tauros possibly too. I'm a little wary of going against Lance relying on Slowbro's Ice Punch, but it messed up Claire pretty good and with some more training, could probably handle the job. I'm not sure there's another great option either since all Piloswine would have is Power Snow unless I get him to 50 something for Blizzard....not sure I want to train something that long.

And yeah, I'm trying to avoid legendaries.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was thinking about a Tauros possibly too. I'm a little wary of going against Lance relying on Slowbro's Ice Punch, but it messed up Claire pretty good and with some more training, could probably handle the job. I'm not sure there's another great option either since all Piloswine would have is Power Snow unless I get him to 50 something for Blizzard....not sure I want to train something that long.

And yeah, I'm trying to avoid legendaries.
Slowbro doesn't get STAB and he is a spec. attack Pokemon, so Ice Punch is lame on him. Try finding a Jynx in that cave if you can. I am not positive you can, but if you can, a Jynx would help a lot. I would go Jynx, Tauros, or Ursaring.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Yeah, Jynx would be cool. That or go catch a Lapras in the Safari Zone (Surf on the Rocky Beach location). You can teach Avalanche to Piloswine too. It does 60 physical damage and is an Ice type so it gets STAB. Plus, it's power double to 120 if Piloswine is attacked first. I think you can buy more Avalanche TM's from the Celadon Dept. Store too, so you won't have to worry who you teach it to. You may wanna evolve it before you battle the E4 though, but you can only do that if you have a Heart Scale (re-learn Ancient Power, then level up and it'll evolve into Mamoswine which is a beast).

Looking at your team BB, I'd go with Mamoswine. He'll add the Ground/Ice elements ya lack, and those two are some of the most useful types in the game.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Yeah, Jynx would be cool. That or go catch a Lapras in the Safari Zone (Surf on the Rocky Beach location). You can teach Avalanche to Piloswine too. It does 60 physical damage and is an Ice type so it gets STAB. Plus, it's power double to 120 if Piloswine is attacked first. I think you can buy more Avalanche TM's from the Celadon Dept. Store too, so you won't have to worry who you teach it to. You may wanna evolve it before you battle the E4 though, but you can only do that if you have a Heart Scale (re-learn Ancient Power, then level up and it'll evolve into Mamoswine which is a beast).

Looking at your team BB, I'd go with Mamoswine. He'll add the Ground/Ice elements ya lack, and those two are some of the most useful types in the game.
I'm sure all of that would help a lot, but I'm playing original Gold on an emulator....so.....ya, lol

I went the Teddiursa route. Just rode my bike for a while on that open area between the Miltank farm and Olivine city. Hatched it, gave it Exp Share, and am now off to power level it on Victory Road.

Any suggestions on what to teach it? It's going to have to get Strength because none of my current regular party has it. It comes with Rest, so I'm thinking about maybe teaching it Sleep Talk. I've never used that combo before...is it any good? Anything worthwhile?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

How do I get enough berries for that damn cow? The time doesn't work normally with my emulator so they don't regrow everyday.