Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-20-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I had to restart since Houndour screwed everything up since he isnt actually in FireRed.
He was sooooo badass to have early in Gold. So fast and he simply deals a lot of damage and flinching with Bite. Make him hold Charcoal and his Ember becomes a legit attack too. He was also a big help vs. the E4.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those who play Diamond, I have a problem. I just caught Dialga (lvl 47) (1 try with a quick ball) and can't figure out if I want him on my team, which currently looks like this:

Infernape (lvl 43)
Luxray (lvl 41)
Staraptor (lvl 40)
Octillery (lvl 40)
Hippowdon (lvl 40)
Bibarel (lvl 16) (Awesome HM slave, knows cut, rock smash, strength and rock climb)
Old 08-20-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
For those who play Diamond, I have a problem. I just caught Dialga (lvl 47) (1 try with a quick ball) and can't figure out if I want him on my team, which currently looks like this:

Infernape (lvl 43)
Luxray (lvl 41)
Staraptor (lvl 40)
Octillery (lvl 40)
Hippowdon (lvl 40)
Bibarel (lvl 16) (Awesome HM slave, knows cut, rock smash, strength and rock climb)
Dialga isn't very good. Just bring him to the E4 so he can knock out dragons with Roar of Time. Keep your team as is right now.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Right now, just beat Surge and I've got:

- Gengar (26)
- Charmeleon (24)
- Staryu (24)
- Pikachu (22)
- Oddish (14) (Knows Cut and Flash)

I had to restart since Houndour screwed everything up since he isnt actually in FireRed.
there is a cheat to get the nationaldex allowing you to use houndour before you beat the e4

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:24 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving my team right now. Just got badge #6, was too ****** easy. I was planning on Kadabraing the **** out of it, turns out I didn't need to use him against the leader. I just used Crobat, who just evolved. Current team:

Quilava L30
Ampharos L30
Nidoking L30
Kadabra L30
Gyarados L28
Crobat L26

Basically just waiting for Quilava to evolve, and then next week hopefully doing a quick trade-tradeback to get Alakazam from my Kadabra(perhaps one of y'all could help?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Red despite being 25-30 levels under-leveled.....phew. His Snorlax was a freaking battle of attrition. Started off using my Aerodactyl and just kept healing it until I was almost out of things to heal it with....it finally started running way low on PP so I switched it out for my Ursaring and it started a Rest battle. He'd Rest, use Snore, I'd Rest, use Sleeptalk.....he ran out of PP for everything but Amnesia finally and I Slashed the ****** to death.

Now I'm torn whether to start up Yellow, or maybe Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald if I find a ROM for it.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

I am training my larvitar to evolve it to tyranitar. Takes a long ******* time I will tell you that. tryanitar is one of the greatest pokemon ever.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:32 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Just beat Red despite being 25-30 levels under-leveled.....phew. His Snorlax was a freaking battle of attrition. Started off using my Aerodactyl and just kept healing it until I was almost out of things to heal it with....it finally started running way low on PP so I switched it out for my Ursaring and it started a Rest battle. He'd Rest, use Snore, I'd Rest, use Sleeptalk.....he ran out of PP for everything but Amnesia finally and I Slashed the ****** to death.

Now I'm torn whether to start up Yellow, or maybe Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald if I find a ROM for it.
It took me like 30 minutes to beat Snorlax. Or some insanely long time like that. It was intense.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I am probably being really dumb here, but I was playing Pokemon Silver on Visual Boy Advance, have been using the in game save in the menu and eventually decided I want to trade my Haunter to get a Gengar. So I go online, download VBA link, unzip the file and run the new Visual Boy Advance I have there, load up Pokemon Silver, and I have no option to continue?? Is there something different I have to do that I am missing in order to load my current game in the new version of VBA?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

happened to me too, youre ****** if you cant get it to save in game, cus after you beat the elite 4 it will just start all over with no data

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's weird, running the VBA version without the option to link I can get to my game where it was just fine, but in the version with the option to link two emulators together I can only start a new game.

Old 08-21-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
It's weird, running the VBA version without the option to link I can get to my game where it was just fine, but in the version with the option to link two emulators together I can only start a new game.
Read the instructions on the official site. You need to have a different extension on your save file. I'd probably back up the save file before you change the extension though.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just caught a whole slew of pokemon i know nothing about

any of these guys keepers?

Mareep
Hoppip
Sentret

Old 08-21-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes
No
No
Old 08-21-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

whats a good early HM slave

Old 08-21-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always just use a Sandshrew for cut and strength.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

don't have him yet, but I just got Flash and Rock Smash

need to come back to this tower at night and get a gastly, when's night considered 6?

Old 08-21-2010, 08:53 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Leaf Green. I rode on my Electrode and Jynx the whole E4 and Victory Road. They were both level 57 at the end, and then Gyarados was level 51, and Charizard and Snorlax were both level 48.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

cant get the pieces on this puzzle to rotate :/

nvm ty nfldc gods

Old 08-22-2010, 04:14 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Read the instructions on the official site. You need to have a different extension on your save file. I'd probably back up the save file before you change the extension though.

So I just tried this, and somehow I think I deleted the wrong thing, perhaps my original instead of a copy or something and now it's wiped... Looks like a restart is in order on the latest version of VBALink... sigh!

Edit I guess it's not all bad, I likely wont use Chikorita as my starter this time which is a bonus...

Old 08-22-2010, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the one solitary thing I hate about the Pokémon games is the fact you can't get gengar without trading a damn pokémon. I hate that Sh*t. Yes I know you can usually get one somewhere in the game by trading away something far more valuable. But that cheap ass link cable whoring nintendo does annoys me.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:28 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I've started to realize that if you're someone who takes this very seriously and actually battles other people, you almost have to have two of the game systems with a copy of each game so you can trade stuff back and forth and get everything you need.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

anyone on here still collect the cards? I just started a few months ago trying to collect all of the 1st gen in the base, jungle, and fossil series. Brings back a lot of memories.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I think that mine all got sold at a yard sale. I was a senior in high school and my mom was gathering up almost all of my brother and I's old toys to sell. I planned to go out and collect some of the ones i wanted to save before many people started coming, but this guy and his son showed up as soon as the thing started and bought every toy out there. I guess it's a hobby of theirs to go yard saleing for toys, then go home and see if any of them are worth anything to sell for real money online.

My ninja turtles and yu-gi-oh cards were saved though. I know they're still at home....3 Blue Eyes White Dragons and all.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I've started to realize that if you're someone who takes this very seriously and actually battles other people, you almost have to have two of the game systems with a copy of each game so you can trade stuff back and forth and get everything you need.
This is true. One thing I like about Black and White that I've heard is that TMs no longer disappear when you use them. That will save me a lot of time.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote