Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just seemed wrong to leave him out of the team photo

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I decided I'ma log my E4 battle. Starting midway through Lorelei, but here it goes!

Lorelei
Right now, it's my Lapras vs her Slowbro.
She's lost her Dewgong and Lapras. I have everyone, but her Lapras critical hit my Starmie, making it faint. Since my Lapras can tank Slowbro, I used that time to restore Starmie. I now have Slowbro parafused, so I'm gonna take it out soon.
-Slowbro is down to 2/3rds HP, and my Lapras is spamming Body Slams. Got it down to red, so Lorelei will take this turn to heal it. I'm gonna use this free turn to switch in Starmie.
Scratch that. She didn't heal, and I switched Starmie in on a Yawn. No matter, Slowbro is done. Starmie grew to Lvl. 48.
- Lorelei sends out a Lvl. 51 Cloyster, and I switch in my Lvl. 42 Hitmonlee. Hi Jump Kick takes Cloyster down to half. Cloyster uses Hail, and Lee takes damage. Cloyster uses Protect, Hi Jump Kick misses and Hitmonlee crashes. Takes hail damage. Screw HJK, I'ma use Brick Break. Protect fails, BB hits and takes Cloyster to red. She heals, and I use BB. Take Hail damage. BB again, taking it to red. Cloyster uses Spikes. I use this turn to heal, and it uses Protect which fails. It uses Protect, so Lee's BB miss. It tries to use Protect again, but it fails. BB hits and takes it out. Hitmonlee grows to Lvl. 43!
- Lorelei sends out Lvl. 54 Jinx, and I send out my Lvl. 45 Charizard! No Spikes damage sucka! Spamming Flamethrower in 3...2...1... She used Lovely Kiss...FFFFFUUUUU! I play mah Pokeflute! She uses Ice Punch, which takes be below half HP. Charizard used Flamethrower, and takes her fugly ass out.
- LORELEI GOES DOWN!!!

Bruno
- Bruno sends out Lvl. 51 Onix. I send out Lvl. 43 Hitmonlee.
Lee uses HJK taking him half way, and he uses Rock Tomb lowering my speed and taking me to 3/4. Onix uses EQ, taking me to red. Lee uses BB, taking him out.
- Bruno sends out a Lvl. 54 Onix, and I switch to Lvl. 48 Lapras. Onix uses EQ, which barely hurt. Lapras 1HKO's him with Surf.
- Bruno sends out Lvl. 53 Hitmonchan, and I switch to Lvl. 48 Starmie. Psychic takes him to yellow, and his Sky Uppercut barely hurts. Another Psychic takes Hitmonchan out.
- Bruno sends out Lvl. 53 Hitmonlee, Starmie stays in. Psychic takes him to yellow. Mega Kick takes me to yellow. He heals, I use Psychic. I finish him off with T-Bolt.
- Bruno sends out Lvl. 56 Machamp. I keep in Starmie. Psychic takes him to yellow. Cross Chop takes out Starmie. I send out Lvl. 45 Charizard. I use Fly, his Rock Tomb misses. Fly takes him to red...thought it'd do more. Machamp's Rock Tomb takes out Charizard 1HKO. I send out Lvl. 48 Lapras. He heals, I use Confuse Ray. He gets past confusion and uses Cross Chop, taking out Lapras in 1HKO...FFFFFUUUUU. Send out sacrificial lamb Hitmonlee. Max Revive Starmie, Machamp is hurt by confusion. Lee uses Endure, Machamp's Rock Tomb misses. Endure fails, Machamp falls out of confusion, his attack misses. Lee uses Brick Break, he uses Cross Chop and finish off Lee. Gooooo Lvl. 41 Dragonair! Use T-Wave, he uses CC. Kills Dragonair. Goooooo Starmie! Use Psychic, taking out Machamp.
- Beuno's Machamp can suck a dick, ninjassssss!

Agatha
- Agatha sends out a Lvl. 54 Gengar, and I send out MAH STARMIEZZZ!! Psychic takes it to red?! Booo! Should've 1HKO'd the bastard. It uses Double Team... I use a Dire Hit. She heals. T-Bolt misses. He double teams. T-Bolt misses. He double teams. Psychic misses. He double teams. (You see the trend here? FFFFUUUUU). Psychic misses. He double teams. PSYCHIC HITS!!!! He's in red... **** you Dire Hit. Ether one Psychic. He uses Confuse Ray. Hmmmm, I'ma send in Dragonair! Goood, Gengar uses Toxic. Gengar uses Confuse Ray. ******* hell.... Dragon Rage misses. Toxic...does nothing. Dragon Rage hits! YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
- Agatha sends out Lvl. 54 Golbat, I send out Lvl. 52 Rhydon. Golbat uses Confuse Ray. Rhydon hurts itslef. LEFTOVERS! Golbat does Bite, which does nothing. Rhydon uses Rock Blast. Golbat gets raped.
- Agatha sends out Lvl. 56 Rhydon. Rhydon stays in. LEFTOVERZ! Arbok uses Screech. Rhydon uses Earthquake. CRITICAL HIT! Arbok gets raped.
- Agatha sends in Lvl. 53 Haunter. Gooo Starmie! Psychic rapes Haunter.
- Agatha sends out Lvl. 58 Gengar. Starmie stays in. Gengar uses Shadow Ball. Critical hit kills Starmie. ****! Goooo Dragonair! Gengar uses Sludge Bomb, nearly killing Dragonair and poisons it. Dragonair uses T-Wave, paralyzes Gengar, then dies. Gooooo Lapras! Confuse Ray, Gengar is parafused. Gengar hurts itself. SURF!!! Barely hurts Gengar. It uses Hypnosis. Pokeflute! Gengar's Nightmare fails. (So it knows Hypnosis/Nightmare/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb...ok). Another Surf takes him to red, berry heals him to yellow. Surf again takes out Gengar! Hooray!
- Hagatha goes DOOWWWNNNNNN!!!

Lance
- Lance sends out Lvl. 56 Gyarados, send out Lvl. 48 Starmie. T-Bolt his azz, Gyarados barely survives. He Bites. Recover, she heals. T-Bolt again, takes him to red. He Bites. Psychic finishes him. Starmie grows to Lvl. 49!
- He sends out Lvl. 54 Dragonair, I send out Lvl. 48 Lapras. It uses Safeguard. ICE BEAM SPAM! Takes him to red. It uses Hyper Beam...barely does a thing. Surf ends him.
- Lance sends out Lvl. 58 Aerodactyl, Lapras stays in. 'Dactyl uses Ancient Power, takes Lapras to red. Ice Beam takes him halfway out. SWITCH! Send out Rhydon to absorb a Wing Attack. Hyper Potion Lapras. Dactyle uses AP, does nothing. Safeguard fades. Dactyls uses AP, doesn't do much, but he gets the all stat boost thing. Rhydon stomps. SWITCH! Send out Dragonair. Dactyl takes him out with Wing Attack. Go Lapras! Dactyl uses Hyper Beam, takes Lapras to half health. Surf finishes of Dactyl.
- Lance sends out Lvl. 60 Dragonite. Gooo Hitmonlee, aka my E4 sacrificial lamb *****! Hyper Potion Lapras, D-Nite's Wing Attack takes out Lee. Goooo Rhydon! LEFTOVERS! D-Nite uses Outrage, kills Rhydon (****). Goooo Lapras! Dragonite uses Outrage, Lapras is in green and takes D-Nite to red and freezes him. D-Nite's berry takes him to yellow, LEFTOVERS! D-Nite is frozen, and another Ice Beam knocks him out cold (lolololololololol). Lapras grows to Lvl. 49!
- Lance sends out Lvl. 54 Dragonair, Lapras stays in. It uses Outrage, takes me to yellow. ICE BEAM SPAM! Takes Lapras to red. LEFTOVERS! Dragonair uses Outrage. Surf takes it out.
- Aaaaaand boom goes the Dragonite!

Rival Paul
- He sends out Lvl. 59 Pidgeot, I send out Lvl. 49 Starmie. SWITCH! Goooo Rhydon! Pidgeot uses Sand Attack. LEFTOVERS! Sand Attack....bleh. Rock Blast misses. LEFTOVERS! Aerial Ace...does squat. Rock Blast misses. LEFTOVERS! Pidgeot uses Featherdance. Now Rock Blast hits. Hits 4 times, take it down to yellow. SWITCH! Go Lapras! He switches to Lvl. 59 Rhydon! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! SURF SPAM! 1HKO! Dooooown goes Rhydon!
- He sends out Lvl. 61 Exeggutor, I switch to Lvl. 45 Charizard. Flamethrower takes him to half. He uses Sleep Powder. Pokeflute jam session! Egg Bomb take Charizard to below half. Another Flamethrower....aaaaand Exeggutor is done.
- He sends out Lvl. 63 Blastoise. I switch to Lvl. 49 Lapras. He uses Hydro Pump, but Lapras has Water Absorb. Lapras uses Confuse Ray. Blastoise hurts itself in confusion. Lapras spams Body Slam, paralyzing it. Another Body Slam. Blastoise snapped out of confusion, uses Rain Dance. Lapras uses Confuse Ray, it uses Bite. LEFTOVERS. Body Slam. Bite. LEFTOVERS. Blastoise heals with a berry. Body Slam. Blastoise snapped, uses Bite. LEFTOVERS. Confuse Ray, Blastoise is paralyzed. LEFTOVERS. Body Slam, Blastoise hurts itself. LEFTOVERS! SWITCH! Goo Starmie. Blastoise uses Rain Dance. T-Bolt takes out Blastoise!
- He sends out Lvl. 59 Arcanine, I switch to Rhydon. LEFTOVERS. Arcanine uses Bite, Rhydon uses EQ. Rain falls. LEFTOVERS. Arcanine Bites, EQ finishes him off.
- Paul sends out his pansy Pidgeot. Keep Rhydon out there. Hims got a score to settle. SPAM ROCK BLAST!!! Pidgeot gets an Aerial Ace in, Rock Blast takes his ass out. Rhydon grows to Lvl. 53!
- Paul sends out his Lvl. 57 Alakazam, I send out Starmie...this guy could be problems. Kazam uses Psychic, leaves Starmie in green. Starmie uses Confuse Ray. Kazam uses Psychic, Starmie is in red. T-Bolt takes him down a little. Hyper Potion Starmie. Kazam uses Future Site. Kazam hurts itself in confusion, Starmie uses T-Bolt. Kazam gets paralyzed. Synchronize passed paralyzation onto Starmie. SWITCH! Goooo Rhydon! Kazam hurts itself in confusion, taking it to red. LEFTOVERS! Rhydon gets hit by Future Site, goes to red. Paul Full Restores Kazam, Rhydon uses EQ. 1HKO!!!!!!
- PAUL IS DEFEATED!

IIIIIIIIIIII AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNN, MY FRIEEEEENNNNDDDDSSSS!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I
IIIIIIIIIIII AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNN, MY FRIEEEEENNNNDDDDSSSS!
Now you have to go train to absurd levels in Mt. Silver, creating he most annoying Pokemon in the history of Pokemon...that damn high leveled Snorlax.

....Though you still manage to get beaten by a kid using Pokemon 20-30 levels less than you.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started Emerald. I picked Mudkip to start off so what are some good pokemon I should be looking to add to my team? I caught a Poochyena, Wurmple and Lotad so far but I don't think any of them have a long term spot on my team, and I haven't seen anyone else I'd consider. When should I start looking for keepers?
Old 09-03-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I'm at the E4 in Soul Silver, and I just got myself a Rhyhorn, who is the final member of my team. Problem is that he knows none of the moves I want him to know and I wouldn't know where to train him.

My question is do I keep Rhyhorn in or keep my Fly/Surfer Lugia in the party?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Just started Emerald. I picked Mudkip to start off so what are some good pokemon I should be looking to add to my team? I caught a Poochyena, Wurmple and Lotad so far but I don't think any of them have a long term spot on my team, and I haven't seen anyone else I'd consider. When should I start looking for keepers?
Yeah, none of those three make for good long-termers. I typically do with Wurmple what I do with Butterfree in the Red/Blue games and use him early on as a poisoner/confuser. He'll evolve into a Beautifly or Dustox, which should give you a decent backup plan to Mudkip until you start getting more guys you plan to keep long-term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
so I'm at the E4 in Soul Silver, and I just got myself a Rhyhorn, who is the final member of my team. Problem is that he knows none of the moves I want him to know and I wouldn't know where to train him.

I just played through Gold on a ROM and unless they changed something, the E4 was pretty weak. If you want to get Rhyhorn some experience, you might be able to there.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Shroomish (Grass) - Petalburg Woods
Slakoth (Normal) - Petalburg Woods
Ralts (Psychic) - Route 102
Absol (Dark) - Route 120
Aron (Steel/Rock) - Granite Cave
Trapinch (Groud) - Route 111
Anorith (Rock/Bug) - Choose Claw Fossil
Swablu (Normal/Flying) - Route 114 & 115
Duskull (Ghost) - Mt. Pyre
Bagon (Dragon) - Meteor Falls

Just some places as you go through the game. A lot of these aren't too good (aside from Absol who's a singl evolution), but their evolutions do work. Check em out on serebii: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post

Rhydon just did damage for me against the LeafGreen E4, but if his moveset sucks, then I'd go with Lugia.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Fat_Actor
Rookie

Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.Fat_Actor could make a wolverine purr.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The transformers of the three starters for the 5th generation have been revealed.
Fat_Actor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those are fake. Anyways..... I got my 5th badge last night in SS here's my current very unbalanced team.

And I rotate Gloom. Bout to go catch me a Lugia.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

The 2nd evo's of the grass type and water type are legit. The rest are just rumors and the art were found on a Japanese forum.

Anyway, I don't think they're legit. Mainly because the water evo goes from a human shape/bipedal pokemon in it's first two stages to one that's walking on all fours. I don't think there's ever been a starter to go from a stationary bipedal to stationary quadrapedal before (some can do both, but none go from only bipedal to only quadrapedal before). Of course, that could easily change now sooooo, that could just be me trying to be the smartest guy in the room. Plus the design seems like too drastic of a change to me from the 2nd to the 3rd evolution. I do dig the 3rd evo's design though. Looks nothing like an otter and more like a sealion, but still!

The bipedal/quadrapedal thing goes for the fire pokemon too. I can buy the grass evo though, since it's a "grass snake" pokemon. It could easily look something like that.

That's just me though.

PS. Cool team Voodoo!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope those evos are fake. The firepig final evo is awful and the water one is even worse. I always go with water and I'll hate myself for using that POS. It's so overdesigned I can't even tell what it is. The grass one is cool though but it's smugleaf so I'll pass....plus grass pokemon blow.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meowth walks Persian doesn't

Old 09-07-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo, I'm ******* stuck on this last moving tablet at the last gym. I can't figure out how to get back off of it or over to the gym leader. I also can't use an escape rope or anything. Someone help me get out of this son *****.

Nevermind, I youtubed that ****.

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 09-07-2010 at 12:53 AM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Meowth walks Persian doesn't
Meowth isn't a starter, which is what I said I was only talking about.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cyndaquil/Quilava go from quadripeds to bipeds when they hit Typhlosion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Cyndaquil/Quilava go from quadripeds to bipeds when they hit Typhlosion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I don't think there's ever been a starter to go from a stationary bipedal to stationary quadrapedal before (some can do both, but none go from only bipedal to only quadrapedal before).
Typhlosion/Quilava/Cyndaquil do both - they can stand on their hind legs when stationary/walking but they go on all fours when running and when using some attacks. (In fact, the Typhlosion species was the reason I put that disclaimer.) But that water type goes from biped to biped to strictly a quadraped, which no other starter has done. It's just too significant of a design change for me to buy it - the final evolution doesn't even look like the same species. If the 2nd stage lost it's human-shape then it'd be convincing, but it looks too much like the 1st stage.

Gimme some credit guys. It's not like I didn't check all of them before I posted that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Actor View Post
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

The transformers of the three starters for the 5th generation have been revealed.
>Serebii

/vp/ nerds did a great job breaking down all the errors made in faking these sprites.

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Just caught an Entei the first time I saw it. Immediately saw Raikou after but didn't catch him. The hunt is on.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I'm about to just give up on Lugia. I paralyzed it and had it down to about 1 hp and hurled 40 ultra balls at it and still couldn't catch the son of a *****.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm about to just give up on Lugia. I paralyzed it and had it down to about 1 hp and hurled 40 ultra balls at it and still couldn't catch the son of a *****.
DONT DO IT!!!!
Stay the fight!!!!

Im about get Tyranitar.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try some Heavy Balls on Lugia, I find they work the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:38 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes the game will just not let you catch it. I swear to god, I wasted about 120 Ultra balls on Articuno once when he had 1-3 HP left and was paralyzed.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:26 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

anyone know if there is a better chance if they are asleep or anything? cus that always seemed to work for me, I've caught every legendary I've faced in 2 games with Ultra Balls

Old 09-08-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I ran across this thread and started playing silver maybe 2 weeks ago. Caught Lugia yesterday right away after 2 Ultra Balls. 5 minutes later ran across Suicune and decided to use my Master Ball on him.

Which version is most everyone playing?

Last edited by Jughead10 : 09-08-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Try some Heavy Balls on Lugia, I find they work the best.
^ This. I caught mine with a Heavy Ball. Since he's in a cave, Dusk Balls are also good choices.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote