Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess those floppy things on its head are feathers. Makes a little sense with the whole egg thing I guess.....
Old 10-14-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
the nipples on several are a nice touch of realism though, lol
Didn't see Togepi's nipple-hair coming...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I guess those floppy things on its head are feathers. Makes a little sense with the whole egg thing I guess.....
For comparison here's another "realistic" drawing of Chansey I found.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you insert cheat codes into the game?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am having problems beating Lt. Surge on Pokemon Yellow. His Raichu is ******* insane. I'm trying to train up a Diglett so I can resist the electric attacks. I also have Nidorino [lvl. 28] Pikachu (lvl. 27) Pigeotto (lvl. 25) Charmander (lvl. 24). :( help would be appreciated.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just use a Moon Stone on Nidorino, he gains Ground as a type when he's upgraded. He will rape the entire gym.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Just use a Moon Stone on Nidorino, he gains Ground as a type when he's upgraded. He will rape the entire gym.
And rape for a good part of the game too. I always made him my TM machine....get him Dig (later Earthquake,) Rock Slide....Strength maybe....Toxic. Beastly.

Having a Nidoking and a daycared Gyarados makes the first 2/3 of the game cake.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I was thinking this, but there is a move that Nidorino learns a little later that Nidoking can't.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I was thinking this, but there is a move that Nidorino learns a little later that Nidoking can't.
And it probably isn't good. Nidoking learns Trash, Nidorino doesn't learn ****.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
And it probably isn't good. Nidoking learns Trash, Nidorino doesn't learn ****.
Yes but Nidoking learns Thrash at 23 so he's already missed out on that. The only thing i can think of is maybe Horn Drill? But that's a TM you can buy so its not like its worth waiting for...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not familiar with the R/B/Y gen. anymore, especially after getting used to the new age, but if Nidorino knows Double Kick and it's a Fighting attack (it may be Normal attack in R/B/Y), then Nidoking'll have a super effective attack and immunity to Electric attacks. But it's his immunity that'll be most valuable, as his Attack isn't as good as most people probably think (92) and is only 20 points higher than his Nidorino form (72). But again, that's 4th Gen.

Just evolve him, rage train if you want, and stock up on some potions. Go catch a Geodude too. If you don't want to train the Geodude, then it can at least take a hit if the instance comes where you need to withdraw-heal Nidoking.

But yeah, prior to the 4th Gen, you could evolve Nidorino as soon as you wanted. Now, he learns badass stuff like Poison Jab and Toxic Spikes.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-23-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

English Black and White website up!!!
http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/

English names and stuff there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Words can't describe the rage I felt when I found out that Mijumaru/Wotter is Oshawott. It sounds like Oshawa and watt put together. So it should be an electric Pokemon from a bum**** suburb of Toronto. Great.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agreed. Oshawatt? Tepig? Snivy? Their japanese names were much cooler. As long as Tepig's final form is Emboar I'll be ok with it though haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I'm actually liking Snivy. It's pretty good for Smugleaf.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm actually liking Snivy. It's pretty good for Smugleaf.
It basically says Smugleaf without saying Smugleaf, I agree.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-24-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seperate topic: RAGE ABOUT EV TRAINING BC I EV TRAINED MY ELEKID WRONG AND GOT OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT FOR MY POTENTIAL BRELOOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I downloaded a Fire Red emulator becuase I want Gen I nostalgia with Gen III graphics. However, for some reason I can't save the game. I'm using the visual boy advance and have a Pokemon Gold file also saved.

Can anyone help me out?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:54 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
So I downloaded a Fire Red emulator becuase I want Gen I nostalgia with Gen III graphics. However, for some reason I can't save the game. I'm using the visual boy advance and have a Pokemon Gold file also saved.

Can anyone help me out?
Savetype issue if I remember correctly. Use save states and play with the save type in the options, think it's flash128 or something like that, been awhile.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Seperate topic: RAGE ABOUT EV TRAINING BC I EV TRAINED MY ELEKID WRONG AND GOT OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT FOR MY POTENTIAL BRELOOM.
Man that sucks. EV training is a *****. I'm also training a Breloom. Substitute + Focus Punch + Spore + Leech Seed/Seed Bomb is such a great move set. 100% accuracy sleep, substitute, then proceed knocking people out with Focus Punch. My Breloom took on my cousins team pretty much by himself.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Savetype issue if I remember correctly. Use save states and play with the save type in the options, think it's flash128 or something like that, been awhile.
no, unfortunately, I tried that, it says please exchange the back-up memory

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Man that sucks. EV training is a *****. I'm also training a Breloom. Substitute + Focus Punch + Spore + Leech Seed/Seed Bomb is such a great move set. 100% accuracy sleep, substitute, then proceed knocking people out with Focus Punch. My Breloom took on my cousins team pretty much by himself.
This makes me wonder...

What's everyone's most epic battle?

Mine was in Gold against Red's Snorlax. All of my Pokemon were about 20 levels below his, but I was dominating type matchups with my most powerful attacks....then he unleashes Snorlax.

I wailed on him with my Aerodactyl until he was almost out of PP for all of his moves, but he kept using Rest to heal.

So, I decided to play his game and sent out my Ursaring with Rest, Sleep Talk, Slash and Strength. We'd wail on eachother, Rest up, wail on eachother while asleep, Rest up again....

The battle had to last for like 20 minutes. It came down to the fact that he ran out of PP for Rest before I did. Twas awesome to deliver the kill shot finally.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

First time I beat the Elite Four in original Red when I was 7. Never forget that. Took me months to beat Lance and since I was the first in my group of friends to do that, none of us had any idea about Blue. It was a kick in the nuts, but I kept cool and got through it. I was the coolest kid for about a week.

R.I.P. Junior Seau