Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2010, 10:47 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone else fall for stuff like this when you were a child?
Quote:
This is the cheat I'm working on now. I thought that this code was a real fake at first, but after 'M' deleated my red version, I decided to try this code out. Before you attemp this code, buy another red/blue version, just in case you restart the game for nothing. I got this code from a different site that might not be reliable. if you have anymore Skelozard codes, E-Mail me.

To get Skelozard, start the game with Charmander. Level it up in the Varidian Forest untill it is a level 36 Charizard. then continue you game like you always do. When you reach Mount Moon, catch a Zubat and raise it untill it is on level 16. Use the Zubat in your next battle with Gary and use it to faint all his pokemon. continue the journey untill you reach Lavender Town. Your Zubat should be a level 30 Golbat and your Charizard should be on level 40 also. (now here comes the hardest part) Once you reach Lavender Town from the Rock Tunnel, Battle ten ghosts then catch one (By ghost, I don't mean Gastly, Haunter, or Gengar.) It is possible.Your lineup should be:

Charizard: Lv 40

Golbat: Lv 30

Ghost: Any Level

Finish the game with all 151 Pokemon WITHOUT remoing your Charizard, Golbat, and Ghost from your party. Next, go to Bill's house with this lineup (in order)

Charizard: Lv 70

Globat: Lv 50

Ghost: Lv 50

Gengar: Lv 50

Arbol: Lv 45

Marowak: Lv 45

Bill will say "Hmmm.......looks like you like ghost pokemon" Then (I thought this was crazy) He will let you through a portal to the spirit world(?) (What the?) You'll find some very interesting Pokemon, but do that after you catch Skelozard. Go to the tunnel right in front of you and you'll be at skull mountain. use Flash and Move the boulders to the left and exit the cave. You'll now face a Lv 200 Skelozard! Once you catch him, stay a while and catch some Pokemon. How you get out of here is unknown, so bring a few escape ropes just in case you can't find a way out. Good luck!

Final thought:

To avoid losing Skelozard, save the game so you could have multiple shots trying to catch him. A masterball is recomended here (or better yet, many) I is VERY hard to catch him with an Ultra Ball.

You could catch the following pokemon (If the cheat is true):

Gengar Arbok, Marowak, Dugtrio, Hellfire, Firegod, The X, Houou, and Charcolt
Stuff like that made Pokemon fun.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the ******* ****

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg, I just found out there's a glitch to fight Professor Oak. Blow my mind, will you

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=44455

GO

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense, but 16 is way too many to just do the original 151. Whoever gets Mewtwo basically wins.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
No offense, but 16 is way too many to just do the original 151. Whoever gets Mewtwo basically wins.
Which is why I said up to 16. If we get 16 then we'll use generations 1 and 2.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait...are these glitches real? fighting professor oak and the spirit world thing? that'd be the best thing ever

reading EE's post, i bet that's fake haha, but i still wanna fight prof. oak
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
wait...are these glitches real? fighting professor oak and the spirit world thing? that'd be the best thing ever

reading EE's post, i bet that's fake haha, but i still wanna fight prof. oak

I'm just a very skeptical person I guess, because I never believed things like that. Didn't even believe in M. until I was shown by a friend.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believed Pikablu. There were screenshots and this was before I got the concept of photoshop. I was very young haha.

EDIT; Picture

Also, Mew and the truck :(

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 12-18-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn that truck trick man. I remember losing at SS Anne on purpose so I could come back later with surf and strength, move the truck, and get my Mew. I surfed up to that truck so excited, then used strength about a million times and nothing happened.

I was disappoint.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like all the new Black/White Pokemon have had all their English names released. Personal favorites:

Palpitoad
Tirtouga

You can find em all on Serebii

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Yeah, IGN leaked them a few weeks ago. Some of them are pretty cool...but I eternally disappointed Smugleaf is not Smugleaf.

I need to get some cash up for all these March video game releases :(

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-13-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I need to get some cash up for all these March video game releases :(
I just beat all the games I have for my 360 and have decided to save my money to buy Dragon Age 2 new when it comes out, so I'm replaying some games to kill time....namely, FireRed. Popped it back into my DS.

My current team, all within a level of 30 give or take, is:

Hypno
Nidoking
Gyarados
Charmeleon
Pidgeotto

I have a Diglett occupying my final spot and he has Cut....I'm not sure who I want my actual 6th to be. Any suggestions from anyone? I'd like an Electric type...but I always use Jolteon so I'm thinking of going Electabuzz this time.

I also though about a grass type....but me. I used a Vileplume in another recent playthrough so I'd rather not use that. I thought about Exeggutor but his Psychic part would be going to waste with Hypno on the team.....not sure what way to go.

Also...I'm not sure why...but it seems like my Hypno sucks at Hypnotizing....like, I never remember it being this bad. It'll maybe work 1/3 of the time....very annoying. Might it have to do with him having a lousy personality or whatever they're called? What stat would even influence that?
Old 02-13-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I don't think that it should. Bulbapedia says it has a fixed rate of 60%. Maybe you're just getting unlucky?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-13-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I don't think that it should. Bulbapedia says it has a fixed rate of 60%. Maybe you're just getting unlucky?
It feels like it's even below 50%...maybe I am just unlucky. It would fit in well with everything else in my life then, lol....

Old 02-14-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Also...I'm not sure why...but it seems like my Hypno sucks at Hypnotizing....like, I never remember it being this bad. It'll maybe work 1/3 of the time....very annoying. Might it have to do with him having a lousy personality or whatever they're called? What stat would even influence that?
Personality effects stats as you level up. Depending on your personality, one stat will grow more than the rest and one lower when you level. However, there are neutral personalities that don't effect your stats when you're level.

Nolstagia is great and so are the R/B/Y Pokemon games. But the newer ones are sooo much better. People here should give them a try if they haven't.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:53 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just decided to read this thread as I have no idea wtf Pokemon is about other than a fat yellow blob named Pikachu.

I still have no idea wtf you are talking about. I missed it by about 10 years. I am surprised that adults still play it.

BTW, I'm not trolling, I just feel absolutely lost and that doesn't happen often, especially with games.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I just decided to read this thread as I have no idea wtf Pokemon is about other than a fat yellow blob named Pikachu.

I still have no idea wtf you are talking about. I missed it by about 10 years. I am surprised that adults still play it.

BTW, I'm not trolling, I just feel absolutely lost and that doesn't happen often, especially with games.
It's a fun RPG. Sure it has a kiddish appearance to it. But the gameplay is very deep and strategic. One of the best RPGs series imo.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
It's a fun RPG. Sure it has a kiddish appearance to it. But the gameplay is very deep and strategic. One of the best RPGs series imo.
From the little that I've read here, it definitely sounds like it has a ton of variables, which is always good to geek out on.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 days until Pokemon Black and White fyi.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the first time in my life, I went to a public place to get a pokemon. EB Games were giving away Celebi's, and I went and got one, I felt like such a kid

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
6 days until Pokemon Black and White fyi.
I'd be intrigued, but I never played any of the previous Gen (newest ones I've played are FireRed and Sapphire.)

Besides, my video game budget for the next 2 months was spent preordering Dragon Age 2...maybe when the prices fall, I'll pick up Black or White. Probably should get one of HG/SS first.
Old 02-28-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazon has a $10 credit towards future purchases when you buy so its kinda only $25.

http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-White-...8951219&sr=8-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
For the first time in my life, I went to a public place to get a pokemon. EB Games were giving away Celebi's, and I went and got one, I felt like such a kid
....the WiFi connection works in the parking lot if you get a good spot. All the fun with no shame!

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 02-28-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a celebi once. Until I over-wrote my save file :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote