Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2013, 01:57 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I managed to beat Johto in SS

Learned that...my love for Lapras is not unfounded...thing is a tank. Almost brought down Lance by itself at level 38.

Kadabra kinda blows at higher levels....def and sp. def are atrocious and HP is pretty terribad too. Not evrn at 100hp at lvl 42. I has a sad I can't trade for Alakazam.

Umbreon kinda blows too...shouda gone with Espeon.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:07 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lapras ******* owns. Tons of hp and just ice beam everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yeah....thing is a tank.

I have it with surf, brine, thunder, and ice beam atm. In hindsight blizzard would have been better than thunder.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umbreon's best use is as a cleric to heal your team. He is rather mediocre as an offensive Pokemon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Hell yeah....thing is a tank.

I have it with surf, brine, thunder, and ice beam atm. In hindsight blizzard would have been better than thunder.
Should go Surf, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Psychic. Surf is the best special water move you can have with 15 PP as well as awesome power and 100% accuracy. Thunderbolt is more accurate and has more PP than Thunder (while still being more than powerful enough), ditto Ice Beam over Blizzard, and Psychic will give you protection against fighting types, which Lapras is weak against.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss the original Silver game.
Kadabra (or Alakazam if you had someone to trade with) with Psychic and the elemental punches was the ****.
Throw in Lapras with Ice Beam and Surf, the elite 4 were jokes.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I miss the original Silver game.
Kadabra (or Alakazam if you had someone to trade with) with Psychic and the elemental punches was the ****.
Throw in Lapras with Ice Beam and Surf, the elite 4 were jokes.
Yeah...that was a combo I used a few times. Only thing with Kadabra is if you don't 1HKO....it's gonna get knocked out cuz of it's piss poor stats other than Sp Attk and Speed

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah...that was a combo I used a few times. Only thing with Kadabra is if you don't 1HKO....it's gonna get knocked out cuz of it's piss poor stats other than Sp Attk and Speed
And was kinda useless against the Dark type elite four except for her dumb birds and Gengar.
But Lapras (and whatever starter I had) were usually enough to take care of the rest.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-19-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking about going home and playing my DS again. But then I remembered that I sold everything cause I was poor and needed the cash :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Sucks but I know that feel bro.

I wanna get through SS Kanto and start Pokemon Platinum and then Black

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I can't find my copy of Yellow. It makes me sad.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-19-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do have a game boy color emulator on my phone that has pokemon yellow. Maybe i'll play that a bit tonight.

You know what would be awesome? A pokemon yellow re-make. I would buy that **** so fast.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Always made me sad that yellow was the only one to have ash gary and Jesse and James

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I do have a game boy color emulator on my phone that has pokemon yellow. Maybe i'll play that a bit tonight.

You know what would be awesome? A pokemon yellow re-make. I would buy that **** so fast.
I've been saying XBox or Sony needs to get a deal with Nintendo to make an open world pokemon similar to like Red Dead or GTA in terms of just being huge open maps and such. Yellow would be the best one since it would basically follow the show.

Quote:
Always made me sad that yellow was the only one to have ash gary and Jesse and James
Absolutely.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-20-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
I've been saying XBox or Sony needs to get a deal with Nintendo to make an open world pokemon similar to like Red Dead or GTA in terms of just being huge open maps and such. Yellow would be the best one since it would basically follow the show.
While I agree, It will never happen since it defeats the purpose of "Pocket Monsters."

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
While I agree, It will never happen since it defeats the purpose of "Pocket Monsters."
I mean, aren't they pocket monsters since they fit in pockets (once in the pokeball)?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-21-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I started Platinum and it's pretty good. I will say though...this generation more than any other...has Pokemon that look so half-assed and I absolutely hate how they look and are named.

Some examples: Electivire looks idiotic name is ok. Marmortar...same deal. Rhydon looks much much more badass than Rhyperior. Tangrowth looks like a ******** Cousin It. What the **** is a Lickylicky? Sounds like oral sex.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I started Platinum and it's pretty good. I will say though...this generation more than any other...has Pokemon that look so half-assed and I absolutely hate how they look and are named.

Some examples: Electivire looks idiotic name is ok. Marmortar...same deal. Rhydon looks much much more badass than Rhyperior. Tangrowth looks like a ******** Cousin It. What the **** is a Lickylicky? Sounds like oral sex.
Torterra is one of my favorite grass types ever.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-21-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Torterra is one of my favorite grass types ever.
I went with Chimchar. Not a fan on any of the starters but their final forms are pretty nice. Infernape looks beast. Luckily I stumbled upon a Budew to get me through the first gym

Edit: I just saw those bastards left out Lapras!! WTF!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 11-21-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I went with Chimchar. Not a fan on any of the starters but their final forms are pretty nice. Infernape looks beast. Luckily I stumbled upon a Budew to get me through the first gym

Edit: I just saw those bastards left out Lapras!! WTF!!
These starters were a huge step up from Emerald and Ruby IMO.
I always resented they never made another starter who could fly.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-21-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
These starters were a huge step up from Emerald and Ruby IMO.
I always resented they never made another starter who could fly.
You mean Charizard?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-21-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
You mean Charizard?
Well aside from him.
He was always the easy choice.
And fire pokemon have always sucked IMO since the first gen.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-23-2013, 02:57 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Infernape is my absolute favorite Pokemon. Can't wait to use him in X/Y.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm rolling with this party going for the 6th badge in Canalave.

Infernape lvl 46
Gastrodon lvl 40
Luxray lvl 40
Gardevoir lvl 40
Swablu lvl 28
And Riolu egg

Gardevoir was a total ***** to make useful. Thing was so useless for so long. Is the Lucario egg worth raising?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-23-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lucario had been one of the best non legendaries ever since he's been added. Great offensive and defensive typing, only weak to fire, fighting, and ground. Good type coverage, and a great swords dance user. Learns extremespeed at 51 guaranteeing he goes first.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 11-25-2013 at 04:18 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote