Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank God! I was searching for this thread!!

#3 Duke Blue Devils (5-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I'm going to be very fond of Sammi or Angelina this season. Not that I ever was, but Sammi has such a bi-polar attitude it's ridiculous.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I approve of this thread. Me and my roommates sat down one day and watched all of season 1. It was a trainwreck, but a hillarious one at that.
Season 2 started off with a bang. Single Ronnie was awesome, JWowws tits were amazing, and The Situation was hillarious.
The chicks as a whole were annoying as **** though. The whole deal with them hating on Angelina is going to get old I feel.

Best part of the episode IMO though? All of the going away parties, with them saying goodbye to their loved ones, hugging their families, and everyone wishing them good luck and stuff. Umm... wtf? haha have their family and friends seen the show?

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JWOWW has naked pics(3 to be exact). I seached forever on google and other sites and still haven't found them. 1 of them is waist up, facing the camera and is said to not dissapoint. The other is her back and butt with her slightly turned showing plenty of side-boob.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:45 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fist pumping like a champ
Old 08-03-2010, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Why watch Psych or one of the other 1000 unoriginal shows on TV?
O no you didn't...
Old 08-03-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronnie was the highlight of episode one. There are countless things to talk about with him. The Situation makes this show worth watching, too, whether you think it's a *** show or not. I can't help but roll over and laugh when he pulls down his shades and scopes the place/ppl.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I hate Angelina. Ronnie's my favourite, I'm glad he's free of Sammi and apparently he is too. Haha. I support this thread, BOE. Just forget these haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron is too pimp.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-05-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Run Ronnie! RUN
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this show. But I enjoy when annoying chicks get knocked the **** out. Can someone just PM me if any of those chicks get clocked again.

Thanks.

-Borat
Old 08-05-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I hate this show. But I enjoy when annoying chicks get knocked the **** out. Can someone just PM me if any of those chicks get clocked again.

Thanks.

-Borat
Sure thing. I saw in the episode preview that Snookie and Angelina tackle each other. So I hope it's coming.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope that Ron does not go down the season 1 path again with Sammie. It was pretty painful last year seeing this guy miss out on so much. Episode one was hilarious with Ronnie's crazy escapades in the club, I just wanna see him continue his pimp ways. To quote Pauly D "I love single Ronnie".
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
I really hope that Ron does not go down the season 1 path again with Sammie. It was pretty painful last year seeing this guy miss out on so much. Episode one was hilarious with Ronnie's crazy escapades in the club, I just wanna see him continue his pimp ways. To quote Pauly D "I love single Ronnie".
Seriously. I liked Sammie at first but she just has way too much drama. I mean, looking through his phonebook? They aren't together anymore. Mind your own business. Ronnie needs to live up to his Smush Captain nickname.

Also our avatars make us the coolest people on this site.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-06-2010, 12:23 AM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Seriously. I liked Sammie at first but she just has way too much drama. I mean, looking through his phonebook? They aren't together anymore. Mind your own business. Ronnie needs to live up to his Smush Captain nickname.

Also our avatars make us the coolest people on this site.

Sammie is smokin, but she has too many issues to make it worth it IMO. Angelina is also pretty crazy. Honestly getting drunk and confessing your love for Situation and Pauly, then slapping Pauly. Come on you can't mess with the blow up lol. Pauly D has always been my favourite character on the show, he just does him and does not care about anyone else. I think him and Situation should get their own spin-off.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Situation was actually a mortage broker before the market went down hill. That shocked me when I saw that.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how does that shock you? name one other person in the world that you'd want to be your mortgage broker than The Situation. I'll be waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i saw the cast last weekend as I was visiting a buddy of mine who has a beach house near seaside and they are filming season 3 back in seaside. My parents actually saw snooks getting arrested, they said it was hilarious. There was a line down the boardwalk with of people trying to get in to see them.

As for the whole Mayor saying Jersey Shore is bad, the businesses at Seaside whole-heartedly disagree. They are getting about triple the profits they used to make based on talking to a bunch of the townies with all the increased traffic coming there because of the show...

I also heard that the Fox show Bones is looking to cast the Situation and perhaps Snookie in their upcoming season and make a Guido based episode.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Episode 2 sucked. Way too much relationship-drama and not nearly enough "Jersey Shore" moments. I think I'm gonna hate Angelina and Sammy this season. The preview for episode 3 was awesome though so I'll still tune in.

How I'd rank the cast:

1. The Situation
2. Ronny
3. Pauly D
4. Snooki
5. Vinny
*gap*
6. Angelina
7. Sammy
8. J-woww
Old 08-06-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're shooting the second half of the season back at the shore now and apparently the whole cast was at a bar Tuesday night that I normally go to. Wish I would have went this Tuesday now.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
Episode 2 sucked. Way too much relationship-drama and not nearly enough "Jersey Shore" moments. I think I'm gonna hate Angelina and Sammy this season. The preview for episode 3 was awesome though so I'll still tune in.

How I'd rank the cast:

1. The Situation
2. Ronny
3. Pauly D
4. Snooki
5. Vinny
*gap*
6. Angelina
7. Sammy
8. J-woww
I'd put vinny down there with angelina and sammi instead of j-woww.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am waiting til they do Jersey Shore visits Vegas
Old 08-06-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angelina is a crazy *****, she has some serious issues.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Angelina is awesome. I think they run train on her.

So Vinny and Snooki hook up next week zomgzzz
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Angelina is awesome. I think they run train on her.

So Vinny and Snooki hook up next week zomgzzz
I think Vinny also smushes Angelina too, based on some of the previews.

Quote:
Quote: