Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow great episode. My jaw LITERALLY dropped when that happened.

Also, how awesome was the Roger/Peggy exchange
Old 04-08-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really glad Mad Men backtracked and that was a hallucination. As soon as he started choking the woman, I knew it wasn't real. That wasn't my concern.

It was the previous scene where she re-entered his apartment and they banged. I was hoping that Mad Men wasn't the type of show to introduce a random woman we've never seen or heard of and within the span of an episode ruin Don's marriage. A stalker plot is just unnatural for this show. It would have been absurdly convoluted and something I was convinced this show wouldn't stoop to.

Don's marriage can disintegrate, but this would have been a shortcut and a cheat in plotting.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a spectacular episode. Wow.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was the entire episode a hallucination?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Was the entire episode a hallucination?
*Entire season.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
*Entire season.
*Entire series.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
*Entire season.

Ok you guys are mindfucking me right now I quit.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
*Entire series.
Dick Whitman is still lying in a hospital bed somewhere in Korea.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
No, he was never born. Dick died, but his ***** mother survived his attempted birth. In that timeline (the darkest timeline), the real Don Draper returned safely from Korea, but was murdered by his wife, Anna.

And THAT is how Dick Whitman saved Don Draper's life ... or at least his identity.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
It works in my whole "Jacob's Ladder" theory here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Future mindfuck: Don Draper dies in VIETNAM, but Dirk Dapper is born!

A third identity! Welcome to the 1970s, folks!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Future mindfuck: Don Draper dies in VIETNAM, but Dirk Dapper is born!

A third identity! Welcome to the 1970s, folks!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Old 04-08-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-08-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Too soon? No?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I predict the season is going to pick up right about now. There's been quite a bit of table-setting so far.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This episode started slow, but it's almost as good as last week. Bravo.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I think it's the best episode of the season, easily.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-15-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This episode kicked ass. Love it.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think it's the best episode of the season, easily.
Quote:
This episode kicked ass. Love it.
^^^^^^^^^^
Old 04-15-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pete is heading to a dark, dark place. Mr. Campbell has turned out to be just an incredible character.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom Chocolate Sauce. Lane is a straight up man.

Last edited by josh07039 : 04-15-2012 at 10:28 PM.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Don was boss tonight. He owned both the sink fixing scene and the one in the ***** house.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don was boss tonight. He owned both the sink fixing scene and the one in the ***** house.
'You wanna take Don's drink order?'

'Big and brown.'

Last edited by TACKLE : 04-16-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: edited for verbatim
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Holy crap just noticed Cynthia Baxter

Is