- Bryan Bulaga needs to be the week one starter at left guard. He has greatly outplayed Colledge. I originally thought Bulaga should be starting over Tauscher, but he actually fits in at left guard quite well. Clifton-Bulaga-Wells-Sitton-Tauscher is what I want to see.
- I don't like any of our RBs behind Grant and Jackson. It's unheard of, but I'd rather keep our three FBs and go with just two running backs. I don't think there's anyone worth keeping. It's not like we'd use him that much anyway. Grant gets the vast majority of carries, Jackson pretty much gets whatever is left. Use Kuhn as the third RB if we need one. Should one of them get hurt then pull one up from the practice squad. That almost certainly won't happen, but we don't have a third running back that deserves a roster spot.
- Sam Shields get the **** off the return team
- Matt Flynn was impressive. I must have missed the interception, but I thought I heard one of the announcers say it was a deflected pass. I'd be interested in seeing what he could do with the first team offense. Not in the regular season though because that'd mean bad news for Rodgers, but give him a series in the preseason.
- I think we'll get by just fine without Johnny Jolly, but it would be nice to have him to add depth to our line. It could have been extremely good with him still on the team. I do like what I'm seeing from just about everyone on the line though. Jarius Wynn is the one that stood out to me this week.
- Mason Crosby is back on track with his field goals, but his kickoffs seem to be going a little short. Don't know why that is, but not a bad trade off.
- JerMichael Finley is a beast. Doesn't even need to be said anymore, but I like saying it every chance I get.
- Speaking of tight ends, I don't see a need for Donald Lee anymore. Finley is clearly the number one and I like Havner as the number two. Not that Lee is a useless or a bad player, but he doesn't bring anything that we don't have already. I think I'd rather go with Crabtree or Quarless over Lee if we go with just three tight ends.