Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rate me

Positives, negatives, whatever comes to mind.

Keep in mind I do not play football anymore, had opportunities to play at some schools around this area, but my future was much brighter in baseball. Just thought it would be cool to see what people think!

I have a bigger highlight film with more plays, but it was too big to put on to Youtube so this is a modified version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You look pretty legit. Just wondering, if you don't mind, what were some of the schools that you could have played at? And, how tall are you?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
You look pretty legit. Just wondering, if you don't mind, what were some of the schools that you could have played at? And, how tall are you?
Im 6'1" and I could have played at some of the schools around my area like Montana, Eastern Washington, i had a preferred walk on at Boise State and at Utah State.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
hoekd0250
Rookie

hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hoekd0250 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this film is great however wish i could have seen some mistakes just to see where exactly the biggest flaw was as everyone has something to work on, but you showed very good footwork on staying on the balls of your feet on your throws and steping into the pocket, along with very good touch on your throws. Only thing that may be trouble in college is that seems in your offense they only had you reading one side of the field where in college you will have more reads to cover however on the team you always seem to go through and pick the correct wr everytime. good job
hoekd0250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoekd0250 View Post
this film is great however wish i could have seen some mistakes just to see where exactly the biggest flaw was as everyone has something to work on, but you showed very good footwork on staying on the balls of your feet on your throws and steping into the pocket, along with very good touch on your throws. Only thing that may be trouble in college is that seems in your offense they only had you reading one side of the field where in college you will have more reads to cover however on the team you always seem to go through and pick the correct wr everytime. good job
Yeah i know what you mean, that was one of my highlight films so there werent any mistakes really. I am not going to play college football, so i just kind of threw this on there to see what people thought and what not.

Quote: