Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Ronnie Lott and Lawrence Taylor were my two football "heroes" for a lack of better terminology growing up.

Im glad LT is in the top 10. He should be top 5 as far as I'm concerned.
Hell, he should be top 3.

It should go:

1. Brown
2. Montana
3. LT

In my opinion.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

It should go:

1. Brown
2. Montana
3. LT

In my opinion.
Preaching to the choir. Realistically, I want top 5. The homer in me wants him to be #1.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

It should go:

1. Brown
2. Montana
3. LT

In my opinion.
I think this will be the final outcome:

1. Brown
2. Rice
3. Montana

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i the only one that thought Barry Sanders was too low?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's my prediction right there. I'm sticking with my Top 5 from a couple pages back though 6-10 is a bit of a toss up.

1. Jim Brown
2. Jerry Rice
3. Joe Montana
4. Lawrence Taylor
5. Johnny Unitas
6. Walter Payton
7. Dick Butkus
8. Don Hutson
9. Reggie White
10. Peyton Manning

Last edited by TACKLE : 10-30-2010 at 03:06 AM. Reason: good suggestion from Jonas Blade
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the top 5 will for sure be LT, Montana, Unitas, Brown, and Rice.

Id put my money on 1-Brown, 2-Montana, 3-Unitas, 4-Taylor, 5-Rice

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
No. I also thought Brett Favre was too low. How can they put Peyton Manning higher than Brett Favre at this point in time?
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
No. I also thought Brett Favre was too low. How can they put Peyton Manning higher than Brett Favre at this point in time?
How can Brett Favre be ahead of Dan Marino, John Elway, and Tom Brady? And Manning ahead of Otto Graham?
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
Because he's better than Brett Favre...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that Michael Irvin is on this list and Cris Carter isn't makes me want to club a baby seal to death.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:09 AM    (permalink
JonasBlane
Rookie

JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That's my prediction right there. I'm sticking with my Top 5 from a couple pages back though 6-10 is a bit of a toss up.

1. Jim Brown
2. Jerry Rice
3. Joe Montana
4. Lawrence Taylor
5. Johnny Unitas
6. Walter Payton
7. Dick Butkus
8. Peyton Manning
9. Don Hutson
10. Reggie White
Switch Peyton and Reggie, and I think this has a good chance of being the exact order. Good chance they start the show with a recognizable name like Peyton.
JonasBlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Carter must have pissed off someone really bad associated with the NFL/Canton, but no one can argue with a straight face that he doesn't have a bust waiting for him in the HOF, whether they make him wait one more year or 20.

Irvin was great, but IMO he's starting to become overrated.
The most important, irreplaceable player on that Dallas offense was Emmitt Smith, and I think Troy and Michael, if they were being honest, would say the same thing.
Old 10-30-2010, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Chris Carter must have pissed off someone really bad associated with the NFL/Canton, but no one can argue with a straight face that he doesn't have a bust waiting for him in the HOF, whether they make him wait one more year or 20.

Irvin was great, but IMO he's starting to become overrated.
The most important, irreplaceable player on that Dallas offense was Emmitt Smith, and I think Troy and Michael, if they were being honest, would say the same thing.
Irvin is on the list, but Carter isn't? Absurd.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
I thought Sanders would be higher too while Lott should be lower. I'd swap Sanders at 17 for Lott at 11.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sammy Baugh should be number 1. Being the best at QB, defensive back and punter is crazy, some of his records still hold today. The high punting average in a season, that doesn't depend on level of competition. The different shaped may have helped punting, not sure as I would have to check average punt length of everyone vs today.

His passing stats aren't very good, but passing was way harder back then. The ball design was much harder to throw

I know I haven't seen him play, just if you look at his accomplishments they are way more impressive then anyone today.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Peter Kings MMQB: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz142qkDAHL

Quote:
4. I think because many of you have asked about NFL Films' Top 100 Players series, I thought I'd take a minute to explain how the thing worked. The final show, with the top 10 players, will air Thursday night on NFL Network, followed by a one-hour wrap show with four or the voters (me, veteran NFL executives Ernie Accorsi and Mike Lombardi, and Jarrett Bell of USA Today) discussing the pros and cons of the vote with moderator Steve Sabol. (We taped the show the other day in Mount Laurel, N.J., in NFL Filmsville.)

Anyway, here's how the balloting went: 85 voters --owners, GMs, NFL executives and retired execs, coaches, owners, former coaches, broadcasters, media and Hall of Fame voters -- got a list of 260 players. We were asked to grade the players from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best). When all the ballots were gathered, NFL Films tallied up the votes, and the 100 highest-rated players were ranked from 1 to 100 based on total points. For instance, if Johnny Unitas was given a 10 by 70 voters and a 9 by the other 15, his point total would have been 835. I have no idea about Unitas' point total; I use him only as an example. But you see how the things works.

Seems the biggest controversy so far has been the ranking of the modern quarterbacks (surprise) who've played since 1970. They've fallen in this order: Brett Favre 20, Tom Brady 21, John Elway 23, Dan Marino 25, Roger Staubach 46, Terry Bradshaw 50, Troy Aikman 80, Steve Young 81, Kurt Warner 90, Joe Namath 100. Obviously, there are a couple of quarterbacks I haven't named who just might be in the last show. One is active and might be playing tonight. Another is retired and has the same last name as a western state with a very big sky. Anyway, it was a fun exercise. Thursday night will be fun TV.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post

1. Jim Brown
2. Jerry Rice
3. Joe Montana
4. Lawrence Taylor
5. Johnny Unitas
6. Walter Payton
7. Dick Butkus
8. Don Hutson
9. Reggie White
10. Peyton Manning
I'd say those have to be the 10 players in the top 10.

The order is debatable though.

IMO the list has Elway/Munoz too low, Peyton/Ray Lewis too high.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boomer Esian or w/e is a idiot he said that Peyton has had the least amount of help of any great QB in the last 15-20 years and that Tom Brady is finally dealing with that.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Sammy Baugh should be number 1. Being the best at QB, defensive back and punter is crazy, some of his records still hold today. The high punting average in a season, that doesn't depend on level of competition. The different shaped may have helped punting, not sure as I would have to check average punt length of everyone vs today.

His passing stats aren't very good, but passing was way harder back then. The ball design was much harder to throw

I know I haven't seen him play, just if you look at his accomplishments they are way more impressive then anyone today.
When Roger Craig finished his career he was top 20 in rushing and top 20 in receptions... all-time. He made it to the playoffs every year of his 11 year career and was probably the most complete RB to have ever played. Great player and I love his game, but I'm not sure I would call him a top 100 player even though he was a rare breed of RB that did things that no other RB ever did. 4x All-Pro and 3x Super Bowl champion (and he had great games in Super Bowls and was excellent in the post season). He rushed for 1,000 yards and then had 1,000 yards receiving in the same year. And he did most of this damage in his first 7 years. He was Marshall Faulk before there was Marshall Faulk. If Craig played QB and had some of these gaudy accomplishments by the time he retired, he would be top 10 or 20 on this list easily.

You can't say Baugh should be #1 because he was the best of his time. That's not good enough. No player could ever play S and QB with the level of competition today. No one. You really can't compare Baugh to Manning or Brady or even Steve Young and Troy Aikmen. The game, speed and complexities have drastically improved. There are numerous players not on this list that should be and I think current players are forgotten and left off for little or no reason.

I'll take Antonio Gates over any TE that has ever played. I'll take Peyton Manning over any QB (I know he's getting a lot of ****). I'll take a bunch of Patriots from the 00s dynasty. Give me Richard Seymour, Ty Law and Rodney Harrison over a lot of the guys on this list. I'll take Dwight Freeney and DeMarcus Ware over most pass rushers. No Howie Long? Warren Sapp? Hello?!?! Cortez Kennedy was pretty damn great too. How about the juice head, Kevin Williams? He's been pretty ******* dominant for a pretty long period of time. Dan Hampton was 1b to Randy White and White is way too low on the list. Champ Bailey? Charles Woodson? Marvin Harrison (yeah, I know, he was no Andre Reed in the playoffs)? Terrell Owens? Are you kidding me? No T.O.? He's, arguably, the second best WR of all-time. How is Randy Moss on the list and T.O. not? T.O. has been to a Super Bowl and played amazing in that game. If he didn't try to ruin his career with his big ******* mouth, he would have pushed Jerry Rice's TD record. He should be top 20. Chris ******* Carter? How about some offensive tackles? Walters Jones, Orlando Pace, Willy ******* Roaf? Roaf just went out every Sunday and demolished people. Philip Rivers has done more in the last 2 1/2 years than Joe Namath did in his entire career. If Rex Grossman said he was going to beat Peyton Manning and then did beat in him the SB, and even in a low scoring defensive struggle, he would probably make this list. Apparently throwing more INTs than TDs with a terrible QB ratings and completion percentage is some kind of greatness.

Barry Sanders at 17 is terrible. Munoz should be in the top 10 and arguably the top 5. Bruce Smith should be, at least, 20 spots higher. He only holds the sack record while playing in a 34 defense. Dominant against the run too. And that's 31? Deion is the best CB of all-time. Please. Randy White should be top 20. Emmitt Smith should be higher than Brett Favre. Rod Woodson should be top 20. The list has players just as good at the bottom of it then does at the top. I look at Ernie Nevers and see guys like Lee Roy Selmon, Michael Strahan, Michael Irvin, Larry Allen and Derrick Brooks all behind him? Are ya ******* kidding me? Ernie ******* Nevers? I'll admit that I don't even know where Deluth is and that I had no clue there was an NFL team named the Eskimos prior to watching this show, but I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that Lee Roy Selmon's 9 years of dominance for an atrocious franchise was more impressive. Instead Nevers is praised for being a popular college player and a movie star. Wow. Color me unimpressed. This list is just odd. I don't know how you look at Terry Bradshaw and then look at Steve Young and say, not only that Bradshaw is better, but he's significantly better. That makes no sense to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Irvin has been on the wacky backy again.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...rs-of-all-time
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Boomer Esian or w/e is a idiot he said that Peyton has had the least amount of help of any great QB in the last 15-20 years and that Tom Brady is finally dealing with that.
Did he burst out laughing right afterwards?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:40 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Too bad how soon Edge and Marvin Harrison are forgotten in the minds of NFL analysts.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JERRY RICE IS NUMBER 1

suck it other teams' fans

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
maybe he means no defensive help

afterall.. we all know defense wins championships..

reading stuff about that munoz guy.. i'm surprised he was out the top 10.. cause to me OL is very hard to dominate.. especially since every1 says DL is more athletic then OL

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 11-04-2010 at 09:15 PM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote