Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I was never a huge Aftermath fan, but it wasn't terrible by any means. End Game was enjoyable, though. Do you have it for the PC, nrk?
Yeah, my id is thenrk if you want to add me.

I really like Markaz Monolith and Talah Market from Aftermath.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bam, added. We should all get a game going tonight! Damn it! Working together as a legit squad is sooooo much. I'm a pretty good medic, fwiw.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bam, added. We should all get a game going tonight! Damn it! Working together as a legit squad is sooooo much. I'm a pretty good medic, fwiw.
Battlelog alerted me then the alert disappeared, lol. Luckily there's only one Forenci. I'd be down to play tonight. A friend is bringing his PC over to LAN later, he'd join in as well.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I wasn't so busy with work I'd join in tonight :c damn waking up early tomorrow.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Also, the expansions go on sale from time to time. The Bf3 subreddit always stays on top of it.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Battlelog alerted me then the alert disappeared, lol. Luckily there's only one Forenci. I'd be down to play tonight. A friend is bringing his PC over to LAN later, he'd join in as well.
Haha that would be fun. We use a Ventrilo server for when we play DayZ that is kindly paid for by StripedWalrus. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we ninja'd it for Battlefield 3. Especially if he plays! Although I know he's been working late shifts so he may not be able to play until the weekend, assuming he reintalls his game!

Who else is down for some BF3 tonight? DAMN YOU VIDAE, GET THE GAME!

And who works on Saturday, Bantx?
Old 06-14-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vent? You mean GSC?
Old 06-14-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Vent? You mean GSC?
No, Vent. Wally got a server for $5. GET WITH THE TIMES, IBC!
Old 06-14-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I was out one day this week I had to reschedule a photoshoot for sat morn. Three outdoor photoshoots in a row really takes a toll on you.

But I will download it tonight and be ready to play tomorrow!

Old 06-14-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Since I was out one day this week I had to reschedule a photoshoot for sat morn. Three outdoor photoshoots in a row really takes a toll on you.

But I will download it tonight and be ready to play tomorrow!
YOU FAIL! That is all.

What time were you and your friend planning on playing tonight, nrk?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
YOU FAIL! That is all.

What time were you and your friend planning on playing tonight, nrk?
He lives a couple hours away and waiting to get his car jumped, so I'm not sure when he will be here. Probably around 9-10pm CST. I'd be down to play whenever.

We can use that vent or I have a teamspeak hosted in my closet.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would I need to buy to play tonight? A bunch of expansions or just the regular game?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
What would I need to buy to play tonight? A bunch of expansions or just the regular game?
The expansions just add new maps, weapons, vehicles and such, but you don't need them to play the original maps. I'd be down to play the original maps for people who don't have the expansions.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, I can buy them all, but I don't wanna throw down a ton of money if this is a one or two night thing, nawmean? I have money, but I hate wasting it.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

gift me a copy nawmean

Old 06-14-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I mean, I can buy them all, but I don't wanna throw down a ton of money if this is a one or two night thing, nawmean? I have money, but I hate wasting it.
I understand that for sure. It's too bad, the Close Quarters exspansion was free not too long ago. Just grab the game for $5. I have zero issues playing the regular maps. It's fun for me.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I play semi-frequently. I'd play more regularly with a group of friends though. I only have 1 who plays a lot, and he mostly plays Rush mode, which I'm not a big fan of.

I didn't notice but the expansions are actually on sale too. If you buy Premium for $15, it'll give you all the expansions. Buying them individually is a waste.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah, $15 is what I paid for the Premium. It was well worth it.

Also, I'll probably be hopping on around 10ish. Maybe sooner.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Trying to get Origin to work. Ugh. I will buy it but I'm not sure I'll be able to play tonight, just an fyi.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Why are there two versions of Premium? One for $19.99 and one for $14.99.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

nothing EVER works for you vidae lol

Old 06-14-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why are there two versions of Premium? One for $19.99 and one for $14.99.
The 19.99 is the full game + Premium, the 14.99 is an upgrade to Premium if you already have bf3.

Sig by Hitman D.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
The 19.99 is the full game + Premium, the 14.99 is a upgrade to Premium if you already have bf3.
Yeah I realized that a second after I made that post, hehe.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

HURRY UP AND START DOWNLOADING YOU JERK! I'll probably be on it a bit (30-40 minutes) if you're interested, nrk.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm down to play, getting on now actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
marvel heroes is still a fun diversion.
I have it downloaded and chose The Thing as my first character. Haven't played it too much yet.

Sig by Hitman D.