Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played the Marvel Heroes beta and I REALLY didn't like it. I have a friend who is playing it atm and he says there are a few problems but it's good mindless fun.

And btw, I bought the $5 verison of BF3 and got Close Quarters for free, so yay for that. If we decide to play more I'll buy other expansions, but I don't wanna waste monies. I'm downloading it now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I played the Marvel Heroes beta and I REALLY didn't like it. I have a friend who is playing it atm and he says there are a few problems but it's good mindless fun.

And btw, I bought the $5 verison of BF3 and got Close Quarters for free, so yay for that. If we decide to play more I'll buy other expansions, but I don't wanna waste monies. I'm downloading it now.
YOU ARE SO SLOW!

I really didn't like Marvel Heroes when I played it, personally. I was a big fan of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games but I just didn't like Marvel Heroes.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend said to go Hawkeye with your first character as he's massively OP atm. He also said people won't group with Scarlet Witch because her spell / casting animations take up the entire screen and people get annoyed.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

True. I went Deadpool in the beta with the coins they gave and I was maaaaassively underwhelmed, but like you said it's a free game so it's hard to get too pissy.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
heh, i don't group with people, so i think that's ok. i was iron man in the beta, and liked that more, but whatever. for a free game, i can see wasting 30 minutes here and there on it. it's fun enough for that.
You're such a lone wolf, njx. WHY WON'T YOU PLAY WITH US?
Old 06-14-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
because you play crappy FPS games i don't own. want to play TFC? i'm so in. i'll snipe everyone.
Psh, get TF2! It's free!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

play starcraft with me

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
because you play crappy FPS games i don't own. want to play TFC? i'm so in. i'll snipe everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Psh, get TF2! It's free!
I am -always- down to play TF2. One of my favorite games EVARRRR.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Also, I'm on now nrk. Actually on your server, for some reason you're on my BF3 friends list but not Origins so it appears I can't contact you.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
tfc > tf2

i've honestly never played more than 3 minutes of tf2.
Then you're obviously not qualified to judge, sir!

I've logged over 200+ hours on TF2 and I still love it.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have exactly 700 hours of TF2 played, none of it idling for items. TF2 > TFC, and I used to play TFC competitively back in the day.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I totally forgot about the idling for items thing, haha. I never did that either.

Old 06-15-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol War Z is 3 bucks on steam

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Because it blows!

Also, you guys better be down to play tonight!
Old 06-15-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't War Z pay to win anyway?
Old 06-15-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What comes with Premium+?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
tfc > tf2

i've honestly never played more than 3 minutes of tf2.
+rep

I just wish someone could remake TFC just like the original with better graphics.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

So! Who is down for some BF3 tonight? Pretty sure Vidae is. Maybe a couple other people (StripedWalrus and his brother) as well. I probably can play around 9:30-10. Going to make a late dinner.
Old 06-15-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
So! Who is down for some BF3 tonight? Pretty sure Vidae is. Maybe a couple other people (StripedWalrus and his brother) as well. I probably can play around 9:30-10. Going to make a late dinner.
I need to know if I need to buy Premium+!!!!!

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I need to know if I need to buy Premium+!!!!!
I'm not sure what premium plus is? Is it $20? If so that's BF3 and all the expansions. If you get premium that's $15 that is all the expansions.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I only bought the regular game for $5 and got Close Quarters or w/e for free. That's what I have. If you guys want to play different maps or w/e that's fine with me.

Old 06-15-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Are we going to Skype it up? Or just use BF?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I only bought the regular game for $5 and got Close Quarters or w/e for free. That's what I have. If you guys want to play different maps or w/e that's fine with me.
Dont be silly. We can just play stock maps. They are plenty of fun as well.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Add me. My Origin tag is nobodynparticulr

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-15-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Add me. My Origin tag is nobodynparticulr
Added! Did you get it? Sometimes Origins is bitchy about friend requests. You may have to search or try to add me. My name is: forenci