Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-18-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

massive multiplayer online role playing game...

Aka stuff like league of legends, wow, etc without downloading.

DO YALL EVEN GAME?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
massive multiplayer online role playing game...

Aka stuff like league of legends, wow, etc without downloading.

DO YALL EVEN GAME?
We know what MMOs are. I've played pretty much every major MMO released. We have no idea what "without downloading" means.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browser based?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Browser based?
That's what I thought, but neither LoL or WoW are browser based.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:12 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

League of Legends isn't even a MMO, or a RPG.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driving isn't that hard, how are you so bad at it bantx
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Driving isn't that hard, how are you so bad at it bantx
Bantx crashed a heli too last night...classic bantx.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What server do you guys play on? I've just been goofing off on a DayZero server during the day but I have the Origins mod installed :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
What server do you guys play on? I've just been goofing off on a DayZero server during the day but I have the Origins mod installed :)
Yeah, you need to play with us jerk! Did you get the Vent info? I can PM you the server and vent info if you'd like. Damix, Brat, and now NIP have all been playing with us.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:P Nah I asked for it in the other thread and no one did. Jerks!
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Check your PM!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't let them spread rumors im not a bad driver! I'm not even the worst driver!

Well the heli crash was because of a stupid bushes **** bushes!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Don't let them spread rumors im not a bad driver! I'm not even the worst driver!

Well the heli crash was because of a stupid bushes **** bushes!
I gotta side with bantx here.. he was a pretty pro heli driver when we played BF3.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I gotta side with bantx here.. he was a pretty pro heli driver when we played BF3.
You know nothing Vidae Vidae....
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*brofists vidae*

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

DayZ time!
Old 07-19-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why was this turned into a Day Z thread? there was already a DayZ thread.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

What the hell? Didn't even notice. Someone joking I assume.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It was probably that bastard njx. I changed it back.

Old 07-20-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DayZ rules!

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:56 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still trying to figure out how to play Civ V well. I like a lot of the new features, including the different bonuses you get depending on which leader you choose, but it's so easy to fall behind.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
Still trying to figure out how to play Civ V well. I like a lot of the new features, including the different bonuses you get depending on which leader you choose, but it's so easy to fall behind.
In Civ, much like most other RTS's, you will pretty much ALWAYS fall behind the computer. Just keep plugging away and don't worry about it.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
The biggest thing is keeping an army above the average. If you keep an army above the average, the chances that the nearest AI declares on you is so much less. If you have one of the lowest amounts of soldiers, the computer will almost always declare on you no matter how friendly you are. Best way to check this is by going to the Demographics screen and looking at the Soldiers row.

What difficulty are you playing on? Also, try to only build the wonders that apply to the type of victory/playstyle that you need. For instance, there's no need to build Petra if you only have four desert tiles, even though it's available for you to build.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
The biggest thing is keeping an army above the average. If you keep an army above the average, the chances that the nearest AI declares on you is so much less. If you have one of the lowest amounts of soldiers, the computer will almost always declare on you no matter how friendly you are. Best way to check this is by going to the Demographics screen and looking at the Soldiers row.

What difficulty are you playing on? Also, try to only build the wonders that apply to the type of victory/playstyle that you need. For instance, there's no need to build Petra if you only have four desert tiles, even though it's available for you to build.
I just build alllll the wonders.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post

These are good suggestions. Also to add to your first point, if you have more soldiers than any other country, you will likely find yourself on the end of someone declaring war on you soon.

I really have to point out that I really don't like the multitude of ways to win the game. I really like the (space race + conquest) only victory styles. Culture, UN and other ways are just far too boring.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote