Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BF4 is 50% off on Origin.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dark Souls is $6
Old 11-28-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
bolts2388
Rookie

bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
BF4 is 50% off on Origin.
Origin just dropped Battlefield 4 PC to $29.99.

Drop the price further to $19.99 with online-generated $10 coupon from dpgamer.com/McDonald's. Found the price drop and then combined with the coupon I saw on Reddit for the lowest price I've seen so far.

here's the link for it.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6495000-batt...onald-s-coupon

you can buy the Digital Deluxe Edition for 25 bucks with that coupon.

Last edited by bolts2388 : 11-28-2013 at 11:27 PM.
bolts2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have Shadowrun Returns? It's on my wishlist and it's on sale, but I'm not that sure about it.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Does anyone have Shadowrun Returns? It's on my wishlist and it's on sale, but I'm not that sure about it.
I'm thinking about getting it, but I have so many games sort of like it that I haven't played... It's basically Fallout (original) in a Cyberpunk universe. The original is an all-time great and this remake has been rated as being a proper remastering.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shadowrun Returns is BRILLIANT if you enjoy the genre. Problem is the genre is hit or miss depending on the person. I enjoyed the game immensely though :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&sku=M452-1155

this any good?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2cyFn

what i currently have +HDD & Blu-Ray player

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

MSI is hit or miss for a lot of people. Generally, if it's going to go bad, it'll go bad under warranty. So I wouldn't worry about it as long as the specs are right, which they are.

On the other hand, I'd go with a different PSU. Seasonic, Antec, XFX, and Corsair are the only trustworthy PSU brands.

If that's the case you like, cool, but if you're going to stick $1000+ worth of parts in it, it's worth it to spend an extra $50-100 to get the right one.

I'm saving for my next build and it'll be pretty similar. Going to run me $1250-1500 depending on if I decide to use my current PSU, whether I go 8GB or 16GB with the RAM, and whether I decide to go with Win8 or keep Win7. I'll keep an optical drive in my closet in the strange event that I'll need it for something.

I'm going to move all my file storage to my Google drive until I setup a proper NAS and just run with single SSDs on my computers. It'll make the inside of my case (Design R4 that I just ordered from NewEgg for $75!) super clean with plenty of room for proper airflow.

Last edited by nepg : 12-02-2013 at 02:43 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought Poker Night 1 & 2, Civ 5: Brave New World. I'm probably going to wait on Shadowrun Returns until the next summer sale.

11 hour late Edit: And now that the Daily Deals have changed, I'm going to buy Age of Empires 2: HD + DLC thus taking the top two games on my wishlist off. I'm also going to buy Audiosurf.

Last edited by Crickett : 12-02-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bought the Civ V Gold upgrade on Steam for $5. I probably don't care to spend another $10 for brave New World but I would like to...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

I have purchased zero games on the sale so far!

If RockSmith hours back to 33%, I'll nab it, but that's pretty much it.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any MMOers out there?

Been kinda "bleh" on the MMO scene lately, but I started to look into Wildstar and I like what I'm seeing. Cross between GW2 and WoW, more of a sci-fi futuristic MMO setting. Cool alien races and interesting classes.

Beta starts in December, and they're doing a reveal a week on classes. The next two have never been seen before apparently, so that would be cool.

www.wildstar-online.com/‎ to sign up for the beta, and
www.surveymonkey.com/s/wswinterbeta once you've signed up for the beta on the website.

Check it out. I'm gunna give it a try.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

It does look interesting. I'll wait and see. MMOs just don't excite me anymore. They're all WoW-likes :(.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not even lying, this one has some similarities, but I like what they're doing with "skill trees" and "respeccing" and so far, besides the Warrior (from what I've seen) the classes have new and unique spins to them.

Old 12-03-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

upgrades to my pc soon i am excited yay finally going to pick up the 780 next month along with a bigger case it seems like it'll be a really tight squeeze with my current case and changing my colors from red to green with some green sleeveing kits to keep things all tidy!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Last two Wildstar classes are Medic and Engineer. Excited about Medic, that's definitely what I'm going to play.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/12/03...edic-dev-speak

Yep. Medic for me, no question.

Last edited by vidae : 12-03-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
upgrades to my pc soon i am excited yay finally going to pick up the 780 next month along with a bigger case it seems like it'll be a really tight squeeze with my current case and changing my colors from red to green with some green sleeveing kits to keep things all tidy!
pffft what good is all that if you dont play games with forenci and I!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Or, more importantly, with me.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Agreed! YOU ARE BECOMING CAIN!
Old 12-03-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Semester is almost over I'll be back soon! Probably one of the most busiest semester for me so far.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Agreed! YOU ARE BECOMING CAIN!
I never said I won't play... Actually contrary to prior belief I will but I lost interest in the current Day Z and mods.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only mod you ever tried with us was Origins and you got on for one night, took a ghille suit, a gun, and then never logged on again.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The only mod you ever tried with us was Origins and you got on for one night, took a ghille suit, a gun, and then never logged on again.
We got destroyed 4 of us by some random sniper. I was in a helicopter and was a decent distance from you guys yet I still managed to get one shot.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We got destroyed 4 of us by some random sniper. I was in a helicopter and was a decent distance from you guys yet I still managed to get one shot.
Pretty sure that was the Taviana map, not Origins.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to try Epoch's modular base system.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote