Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2014, 07:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
How am I a moron? It was never a stated requirement at the beta sign up.
It does say almost everywhere that it is for Win 8 and Xbox though.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:54 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
you fiber **** suck
Old 01-08-2014, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
It does say almost everywhere that it is for Win 8 and Xbox though.
Not when I signed up for the beta AGES ago. Always check the requirements prior to beta sign-up and there was nothing stating Windows 8 was a requirement.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:14 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
My speed test results with my current PC:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3215808257
Here's my test with the new PC.

SSD makes a huge difference.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3218430522

On the actual Google Fiber test, I hit 943Mbps download and 934Mbps upload. You pretty much can't get any closer to hitting the 1000Mbps cap than that.

I had AVG downloaded, installed, and updated in less than a minute, including being slow to click my mouse.

Last edited by nepg : 01-09-2014 at 12:18 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:22 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got in the ES:O beta. Last bets testing was in the hospital. But this one I should be good to go. *crossing fingers*

Anyone else have a key?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci, let's play L4D2 again. That is loads of fun.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I don't know what I did with my key. Might have given it away already.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:06 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I got in the ES:O beta. Last bets testing was in the hospital. But this one I should be good to go. *crossing fingers*

Anyone else have a key?
I do but I heard bad things about last beta test. Not sure if Im gunna play
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:05 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking to buy a headset any recommendations, not looking for anything super pricey about $50 is what I'm willing to spend, wireless doesn't mean much to me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I have the Steelseries 5hv2. I like it. It's $63 on Amazon. I paid $90 originally like 5-6 years ago (maybe longer). I don't know much about current headsets, and certainly not the options in the $50 range.

Last edited by nepg : 01-13-2014 at 07:28 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
looking to buy a headset any recommendations, not looking for anything super pricey about $50 is what I'm willing to spend, wireless doesn't mean much to me
If you want quality sound and mic input I'd go with...

http://www.amazon.com/Superlux-681-D...pr_product_top

http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1...d_bxgy_e_img_y

Friends have $100 Turtle Beach cans that sound like absolute crap compared to this set of Superlux headphones. These are semi-open though so if you need hardcore isolation, i.e. you play games in loud environments, you may want to look for alternatives. The mic is clip on although it works perfectly fine sitting nearby on the desk. I have it sitting on top my monitor and have never had any issue with people hearing me.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:21 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to play the Broken Age beta tomorrow. Gettin back to point n click awesomeness.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need something from Amazon that's $4+ so I can save $4 on shipping :)

Old 01-13-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Velcro cable ties?
Old 01-13-2014, 09:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...s=add+on+items

Old 01-13-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

ha thats ******* brilliant

Old 01-14-2014, 04:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im about to purchase my gtx 780!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

nice, my 770 maxes everything out without overclocking but I haven't tried Crysis 3 yet

Old 01-15-2014, 02:57 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I got AC IV for free with my purchase of my 780, do I need to play the first 3 to know what's going on?

Old 01-15-2014, 04:34 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
So I got AC IV for free with my purchase of my 780, do I need to play the first 3 to know what's going on?
IV really kind of breaks off on it's own. You should be fine. There is one story line in it that will make less sense but won't be crazy without it.

Old 01-15-2014, 07:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
IV really kind of breaks off on it's own. You should be fine. There is one story line in it that will make less sense but won't be crazy without it.
Alright sweet I'll probably eventually play it, but my gtx 780 got here in 1 day so time to install it!!

Old 01-15-2014, 09:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I can't get my PC to recognize my external HD, any ideas?

Windows 7
Seagate FreeAgent Pro

like it has no idea it's connected

Old 01-15-2014, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I can't get my PC to recognize my external HD, any ideas?

Windows 7
Seagate FreeAgent Pro

like it has no idea it's connected
USB or eSATA?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

usb, tried multiple slots and everything else seems to work in them

Old 01-15-2014, 10:26 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

if esata doesnt work and if all else fails just rip apart the whole thing and install it internally