Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-27-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much DayZ for me. Playing some BF4 lately too to get my FPS fix until Titanfall arrives. Sounds like a lot of great incoming stuff to DayZ soon. Persistent objects, physics for all items, and maybe even bicycles at some point in the near future.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played some DayZ experimental branch today with Trog. Even with basic zombie spawning mechanics it's a completely different game. Used up like two stacks of bandages today fighting off zombies in Elektro.

Almost died several times from zombies, and I had to use my SKS and all my ammo to survive. Crazy.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing ESO beta for the first time this weekend, a lot of bad press so far, but this is supposed to be the 'fixed' weekend.

Anyone else playing?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:15 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Playing ESO beta for the first time this weekend, a lot of bad press so far, but this is supposed to be the 'fixed' weekend.

Anyone else playing?
Would if I had the time. The first beta weekend was so poor I couldnt manage to try and play again.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not interested in TESO anymore. One beta weekend was enough for me.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:36 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

Anyone else playing?
I think I will. I didn't update in advance though so I'll probably spend the next 48 hours waiting for the updates to DL and install.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:25 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played ESO beta last weekend and it was a hundred times better than I expected. If it was a one time purchase like Guild Wars then I would buy it. I cant see myself paying monthly, especially since I have started playing WoW again.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titanfall 70% preloaded... Tuesday can't get here quick enough!
Old 03-07-2014, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What was the link to the discount again?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There wasn't a link bantx. You had to be subscribed to GMG to get the offer.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Pre-loading now! And for $10 off! woot woot!
Old 03-07-2014, 04:49 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i subscribed hopefully i get it soon

Old 03-07-2014, 04:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
i subscribed hopefully i get it soon
You probably won't TBH. I got the first one at $7 off. Trog and Forenci subscribed that day and didn't get anything but when the $10 one came out they got it.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I'll wait till Sunday if I don't get it I don't mind I was going to pay full price to get it straight from origins anyways.

Old 03-08-2014, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any way for me to try TF without buying it? I just want to see how it runs on my computer before committing. (Other than torrenting)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Mmm. Not that I'm aware of unless they release some sort of demo. Just find the minimum specs and see if your computer meets them.
Old 03-08-2014, 05:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 06:09 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I was always going to run it through that website. It's still always nice to actually run a game though.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I've been exporting this 2 and a half hour video off adobe premiere since 6 am this morning and it's still has an hour remaining till it's done. I can't imagine exporting this on different computer. Thinking about adding 8 more gigs of ram to my rig in the future.

Old 03-10-2014, 03:23 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

if you're doing a lot of video editing stuff, i'd look at more CPU cores (obviously scale the memory up with them). it's one of the few standard operations that i can think of where multi-threading makes a very, very noticeable difference.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Currently running an i7 3770k once a new cpu comes out that is a big upgrade I'll be getting it

Old 03-10-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Currently running an i7 3770k once a new cpu comes out that is a big upgrade I'll be getting it
if you need a machine that's purely for video editing, i'd look for a 6-8 core processor. not that the one you have is bad, by any means, just that you'd benefit from the 2-4 more cores immensely. something like this is going to, assuming you use a well written program, give you a lot more performance.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
if you need a machine that's purely for video editing, i'd look for a 6-8 core processor. not that the one you have is bad, by any means, just that you'd benefit from the 2-4 more cores immensely. something like this is going to, assuming you use a well written program, give you a lot more performance.
Let me borrow 1k :D

Old 03-10-2014, 06:24 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

double....

Last edited by bantx : 03-10-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:26 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Let me borrow 1k :D
/msg damix, he's moneybags.

that said, i totally didn't look at the price before posting. i think there are 500$ options, which is a little more reasonable.