Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-30-2014, 11:59 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was going to give it a shot but then I got Reaper of Souls.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:03 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's pretty insane how much better D3 is now than it was when it came out, or even 6 months ago.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
it's pretty insane how much better D3 is now than it was when it came out, or even 6 months ago.
I haven't played since it first came out but I am enjoying my Crusader run through right now.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was insanely hyped for D3 and I flat out hated it. There is nothing that could make me want to play it again. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It being a completely different game now should be a nice start.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If there is one thing we know about Vidae is that he can be insanely stubborn.
Old 03-30-2014, 12:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's still "Disney's Diablo" and the character building can't be fixed.

The changes are awesome, though. Still not sure I can play it.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If there is one thing we know about Vidae is that he can be insanely stubborn.
I'm not stubborn, I have a game I'm enjoying and don't feel like throwing down $60 for an expansion to a game I didn't enjoy to begin with. :)

Old 03-30-2014, 01:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not stubborn, I have a game I'm enjoying and don't feel like throwing down $60 for an expansion to a game I didn't enjoy to begin with. :)
It was only $40, $60 gets you the added unnecessary crap. Although with the $40 you get 1 hearthstone pack, the $60 you get 3.

But you are a bit stubborn, Supernatural for example. I was just being a dick though.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:48 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Do you like Diablo or Path of Exile type games?

Do you like Marvel and the many characters that have come from its pages?

Yes? Try out Marvel Heroes! It's a free to play Diablo clone that was created by the guy who created Diablo 1 and 2. There are a ton of heroes to choose from (9 starter heroes) and you can unlock every hero just by playing the game if you don't want to spend any money.

www.marvelheroes.com

Check it out. I'm on there and playing a bit. I know Commie likes it but hasn't had much time to play lately, and I think Cain was gunna give it a try too.
eh, i really haven't liked some of the changes they've made since it was released. but i understand they want you to buy ****, so they want to make buying **** attractive. it's still a fun 3-45 minute time waste every once in a while.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I'm the exact opposite. I think Marvel Heroes was pretty crappy at the start, and theyve improved it exponentially.

Old 03-30-2014, 05:18 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

eh. i liked the "pick a hero and go have fun" aspect. i really wasn't ever looking for something very deep. i get why people disliked it originally, though.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:04 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone here playing Sim City currently? I wouldn't mind setting up a private server for us to play on if anyone is interested. I've been playing offline single player for a while since it came out and I have gotten quite bored. Looking for 5-10 people.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'm the exact opposite. I think Marvel Heroes was pretty crappy at the start, and theyve improved it exponentially.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
eh. i liked the "pick a hero and go have fun" aspect. i really wasn't ever looking for something very deep. i get why people disliked it originally, though.
I agree with both of you, as weird as that sounds. There were some things I liked better at the start, but there are a hell of a lot more things I like NOW, so I'm really enjoying it.

The price on costumes is ridiculous though. $12.50 for an appearance only item? Nahhh.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

People love their skins. The amount of money that games get from skins alone is hilariously ridiculous.

Also, because Twitch has put me into a Diablo mood, I'm installing Diablio. However, I'm cheap and don't have D3, so I'm re-installing D2. Haven't played in years, should be fun!

Old 03-31-2014, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Oh Commie I got all excited... I thought we could play.

Then you said D2.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

i think i'm the only person on earth who hated, with every fiber of his being, diablo2. and i really like that kind of game in general.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, are people playing Marvel Heroes? I might be persuaded to try it. I think I downloaded/tried it once a long time ago but barely played...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Wait, are people playing Marvel Heroes? I might be persuaded to try it. I think I downloaded/tried it once a long time ago but barely played...
I'm playing it. I have 3 heroes at 60 (Gambit, Cyclops, Human Torch) and I'm working on Captain America now.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Marvel Heroes first came out it was really bad and I quit playing in less then a week. Came back 6 months later because I was told the game got a lot better and it has with all the new things they have added. And if you like me and getting burned out on playing League of Legends all the time and want to give something else a try I would recommend it.

I am really looking forward to seeing how they implicate the Raiding System in this game.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey all you jerks, gimme your in game names so I can add you to friends and ****. Or add me, I'm vidae.

I have like 13-14 heroes too, various levels, but leveling Cap atm.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:47 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hey all you jerks, gimme your in game names so I can add you to friends and ****. Or add me, I'm vidae.

I have like 13-14 heroes too, various levels, but leveling Cap atm.
i'm pretty sure you can just search for 'njx9' in any game and if you find one, it's me. if you don't, it's because i don't play that game.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone took fenikz in everything so i'm normally fenikz602, i came up with the spelling independently though :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is this game free

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It is free. You can unlock every hero in the game through playing the actual game if you want, it just takes time.