Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2014, 02:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ps I think you have to be on to be added to friends. If someone logs on, add 'vidae'.. I'll most likely be on tomorrow.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anybody wants to add me on Marvel Heroes my name is Buddahtroll. I just recently got back into the game and I have no 60's yet. I am working on Hawkeye right now and I have him up to 32.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kerbal Space Program Asteroid Redirect Mission (a colloboration with NASA) is released. Not sure if anyone particularly cares about that outside me but I am EXCITEEED!
Old 04-01-2014, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been craving to play a PC RPG game similar I guess to KOTOR. Could be newer or older, although I haven't really heard of anything new coming up in the single player RPG genre...

Any recommendations, oh and my PC is pretty meh so I guess nothing it can't handle lol.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try Dragon Age, Malaka. Made by the same people.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:12 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steam group SWDC, join it

Old 04-01-2014, 08:29 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Kerbal Space Program Asteroid Redirect Mission (a colloboration with NASA) is released. Not sure if anyone particularly cares about that outside me but I am EXCITEEED!
i'll download it later, once the mod folks update their **** to match. i really want the realism guys to come up with a non-terrible way of adding their mod.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'll download it later, once the mod folks update their **** to match. i really want the realism guys to come up with a non-terrible way of adding their mod.
Haha nice. What realism guys are you talking about just off hand?

Almost got myself an asteroid on my first chance. I just didn't have enough fuel since I basically put it together without Kerbal Engineer so I had zero idea what my Delta V was. That and I attempted to intercept one that was going to hit Kerbin and underestimated how fast it was coming in haha. Need to go much further out to grab it. Love the new liquid fuel boosters.

Also, anyone who is interested Kerbal Space Program is 40% off right now on Steam.

Can't wait for them to add multiplayer down the road.

Last edited by Forenci : 04-01-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought FF7 when it was on sale because of a nostalgia trip. It's...old.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Try Dragon Age, Malaka. Made by the same people.
I've played Dragon Age, both of them. But on Xbox. Does the PC version offer anything different?

Any other recommendations?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:51 AM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow is currently downloading.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:12 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

marvel hero is terrible god awful... wtf ev3n is this kind of game NO
Old 04-02-2014, 08:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Did you just have a stroke?
Old 04-02-2014, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
Don't go back to WoW! Just say no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
wat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Did you just have a stroke?
He did.

Old 04-02-2014, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
Wow is so bad now. I use to be a blizzard fan boy, but they have pretty much run that game into the ground. I played Pandas for a little bit, but it was so easy that I could not take it any more. I literally could just slam my hands up and down on my keyboard and end up doing really good with every class. If Wow was back in the Burning Crusade and Lich King Expansions I would still play, but it is just too bad right now. I could understand playing it if you a 10 year old because it is so easy to pick up and play now, but there really is no more challenge with that game.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 04-02-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Lets be honest, the real reason we're all gamers is because of Goat Simulator.

Some of the Steam reviews are hilarious.

Quote:
This game has fully trained and prepared me and I feel that I am now ready for my new life of pursuing a career as a full time goat.
Quote:
You're a Goat and you're still better at climbing a ladder than in DayZ.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He did.
Now that I think about it someone on Clash of Clans mentioned Am bien (word is blocked for some random reason) and Liquor... I wonder.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Wow is so bad now. I use to be a blizzard fan boy, but they have pretty much run that game into the ground. I played Pandas for a little bit, but it was so easy that I could not take it any more. I literally could just slam my hands up and down on my keyboard and end up doing really good with every class. If Wow was back in the Burning Crusade and Lich King Expansions I would still play, but it is just too bad right now. I could understand playing it if you a 10 year old because it is so easy to pick up and play now, but there really is no more challenge with that game.
Hopefully it gets a lot better in the new expansion. I'm only getting back into it for the lvl 90 you get from pre ording the new expansion. I'll finally have a max level rogue and 2 max professions.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I've been playing some Everquest Landmark close beta. It's pretty fun. If they add some cool PvP additions like they are planning it could be pretty epic.

Like a deeper Minecraft MMO.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I've been playing some Everquest Landmark close beta. It's pretty fun. If they add some cool PvP additions like they are planning it could be pretty epic.

Like a deeper Minecraft MMO.
You got in? What the ****. You don't even like original EQ! You are a ****! A ******* **** ******!

(Honestly though, that's just a holdover for EQNext anyway. Too bad it's gunna blow. :()

Old 04-03-2014, 06:47 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Haha nice. What realism guys are you talking about just off hand?
http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...alism-Overhaul

all the parts of this.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You got in? What the ****. You don't even like original EQ! You are a ****! A ******* **** ******!

(Honestly though, that's just a holdover for EQNext anyway. Too bad it's gunna blow. :()
Oh yeah, haha. I did. It's really fun. EQNext will likely suck but Landmark is pretty bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
Ah, nice. That's quite cool. When official KSP multiplayer comes out you had better play!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is an exciting time to be playing D3. i stopped for about a year and never devoted too much time to begin with but now my poor little DH is feeling pretty powerful and Reaper of Souls really has made it the game it's supposed to be.

I'm in Napa this weekend but next week or so, PM me your screeny if you want to blow some shiz up. anyone, everyone.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

DH is probably the best single target DPS class in the game right now, at least from what I've seen. Lots of damage.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
DH is probably the best single target DPS class in the game right now, at least from what I've seen. Lots of damage.
we freaking deserve it, the days of snapshotting gloom and turning into an immobile RF fountain are over.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote